How do you know if your face has been affected by slight mouth breathing?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
if your nose is crooked or has a bump on it. That is caused by mouth breathing or if your chin is recessed and you have a recessed jawline

if your nose is crooked or has a bump on it. That is caused by mouth breathing or if your chin is recessed and you have a recessed jawline
but is it the case when mouth breathing like only effects how narrow ur face is but u still have a good jaw, or if mouth breathing gives you a weak jaw and but still a good nose, or do all the bad things usually happen together

but is it the case when mouth breathing like only effects how narrow ur face is but u still have a good jaw, or if mouth breathing gives you a weak jaw and but still a good nose, or do all the bad things usually happen together
depends but the good news is that if you do have recessed bones from mouth breathing you can always get corrections to get it fixed and appear how it naturally would have

depends but the good news is that if you do have recessed bones from mouth breathing you can always get corrections to get it fixed and appear how it naturally would have
i have good maxilla, very very good jaw, straight nose bridge when my parent have curved, chin is only little nasion which is inherited from my parent, does this sound like mouth breathing could have affected me (idk if i did but i snored at parties and had allergies) any other indicators? i mean i have flat cheekbones but those were inherited aswell i mean like 90% of males have flat cheekbones

i have good maxilla, very very good jaw, straight nose bridge when my parent have curved, chin is only little nasion which is inherited from my parent, does this sound like mouth breathing could have affected me (idk if i did but i snored at parties and had allergies) any other indicators? i mean i have flat cheekbones but those were inherited aswell i mean like 90% of males have flat cheekbones

not sure whats the point of that was his face ruind by being a mouthbreather? it seems as if he cannot tell either the same way i cannot well based on what i told u what do u think? not even sure if i was a mouth breather

not sure whats the point of that was his face ruind by being a mouthbreather? it seems as if he cannot tell either the same way i cannot well based on what i told u what do u think? not even sure if i was a mouth breather
I dont know