How do you know if you're chad?

H

hahalollmao

Iron
Are all chads born or can one ascend into chad status? Can you safely say you're a chad if you get regular IOIs from hot women even though that didn't happen in your past years? Or is the "chad" archetype only reserved for those who have been chads all along and never had to ascend through self-improvemen? What constitutes a true chad, what's the textbook definition? Are there different types of Chads?

Women
And i say everything

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 685
Are all chads born or can one ascend into chad status? Can you safely say you're a chad if you get regular IOIs from hot women even though that didn't happen in your past years? Or is the "chad" archetype only reserved for those who have been chads all along and never had to ascend through self-improvemen? What constitutes a true chad, what's the textbook definition? Are there different types of Chads?
most men can ascend to chad status with softmaxing and surgeries. It depends on where you start and what flaws you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, AspiringChad and Deleted member 1680
C-charming
H-handsome
A-and
D-driven.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, FailedNormie, dogtown and 3 others
How well you do with women

if you have 3 different woman ready to open theyr door for sex today and you already meet them in RL you are chad

• +1
Reactions: Lelek
By checking if you are desired by hot women, not just by average / ugly women.

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL and FailedNormie
You don't post here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1833, Deleted member 1560, FailedNormie and 3 others
You get compliments of your face

you're no chad

What's softmaxing?

you dont have to ask

Confidence bro you gotta be the alpha male also don't forget to donate to my patreon and buy my alpha merch!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 1833, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
If you gotta ask if you're Chad, you aren't.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
If PSL 6+ women regularly approach you're chad
If you post a picture of yourself on /r/truerateme and get PSL 7/8 majority you're chad
In % terms I'd say maybe under the top 1% of men are chad, while around the top 5-10% are chadlites

>Or is the "chad" archetype only reserved for those who have been chads all along and never had to ascend through self-improvemen?

Realistically there are just genetic factors that stop average people from becoming chad, that can't be overcome through surgery. Most average people can only ascend to PSL 5.5-6 I'd say. If you're already psl6 before you discover looksmaxx then it's possible to ascend to chad, but at that point you were a chadlite anyway

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
most men can ascend to chad status with softmaxing and surgeries. It depends on where you start and what flaws you have

Most men cannot ascend to chad jfl

If you post a picture of yourself on /r/truerateme and get PSL 7/8 majority you're chad
In % terms I'd say maybe under the top 1% of men are chad, while around the top 5-10% are chadlites
The top 5% are male model status. If that's not Chad I might just have to rope.

A more accurate model would be:
Top 20%=Chadlite
Top 5%=Chad
Top 1%=GigaChad
Top 0.001%=David Gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and middayshowers

Top 20%=Chadlite
Top 5%=Chad
Top 1%=GigaChad
Top 0.001%=David Gandy
I was about to disagree but then checked out the official resource of truerateme: and it matches up with what you're saying. Small distinction but I'd say gigachad is 0.5% rather than 1%

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, dogtown, AspiringChad and 1 other person
by having sex

I was about to disagree but then checked out the official resource of truerateme: and it matches up with what you're saying. Small distinction but I'd say gigachad is 0.5% rather than 1%

Proportions r worse

That chart is not totally outlandish and I will refrain from pointing out that some of those 9s are not even close to 9s, some 7s look better than them but that is subjective for us I guess but most importantly, even if he has horse shit symmetry, Adrien Brody is not a 3.

>Or is the "chad" archetype only reserved for those who have been chads all along and never had to ascend through self-improvemen?

Realistically there are just genetic factors that stop average people from becoming chad, that can't be overcome through surgery. Most average people can only ascend to PSL 5.5-6 I'd say. If you're already psl6 before you discover looksmaxx then it's possible to ascend to chad, but at that point you were a chadlite anyway
truerateme is bollocks, I was getting overrated consistently at 7 lol but I'm no chad

if you can message one of your girls contacts in your phone right now and have her in your bed for the night, then you're a chad

truerateme is bollocks, I was getting overrated consistently at 7 lol but I'm no chad
ngl if you got 7's then you're attractive enough to not be on this forum

ngl if you got 7's then you're attractive enough to not be on this forum
I have a good face but being short and Indian decreases my psl by a lot. Truerateme never took those factors into account

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I have a good face but being short and Indian decreases my psl by a lot. Truerateme never took those factors into account
Aren't you 5'11?

Hahalollmao

Top 20%=Chadlite
Top 5%=Chad
Top 1%=GigaChad
Top 0.001%=David Gandy

No

how to tell if im a chadlite? im not a chad but i think im pretty close to chadlite. had 4-5 approaches this year from girls that were ranging from psl 5 to 6.5 maybe, im not sure about the approach from the psl 6.5 one tho cuz she just asked me if i want to drink smth with her at a bar.

most of my attention goes to girls that are psl 5-5.5 tho, hot girls seem to be not as interested, might be cuz im only 5'9.5"

so what would your list be?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Chads don't know what "Chads" are.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
How could only 3% of the population be a PSL 6? The chances of you seeing one irl would be extremely low, but that's not true. You'll be able to see a bunch when you go to a crowded public area. So these statistics are fake an gay.

You're wrong

By how many women looks at you and the quality of the foids as well

You can regularly fuck hot women with no strings attached.

Every other type of success with women is normie or high normie tier

by this:

Chads don't know what "Chads" are.
wtf did u steal my profile picture
i legit edited it from t1 the alpha god to crimson chin a little ago wtf

thread: u get iois all the time, easy as that

How could only 3% of the population be a PSL 6? The chances of you seeing one irl would be extremely low, but that's not true. You'll be able to see a bunch when you go to a crowded public area. So these statistics are fake an gay.

You're wrong

Psl 6 is rare fagot.

This isn’t reddit. The fact is the majority of people don’t vary more than one point, this scale shows that.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Soulsmaxx
wtf did u steal my profile picture
i legit edited it from t1 the alpha god to crimson chin a little ago wtf

thread: u get iois all the time, easy as that
Bro wtf
I had this shit for like a month, got it from google images