How do you know you will regret your Jaw, Chin, and Cheek Surgery?

Jade

Jade

Banned
Unfortunately, I just heard from a girl who thought she knew better. No, I am NOT smarter than her, and I am certainly not smarter than all of you, deepcels, giantcels, monstercells, or whatever the heck pills or cells you like to be called.

About six months ago, She said (like most of you say), " I want balance, and I want my face to be more attractive!!". She also wanted to have a "better profile."

I spent about a week trying to get this girlcell to tell me exactly what she meant by all of that, and all I could get out of her was, "can't you see that my face isn't that attractive"!!

Apparently, I talk too much and don't know what I am talking about.

She just got back to me after SIX fricking months!! I honestly thought she was long gone. She didn't make me waste all of my time because I did make a finders commission from her, but...

I enjoy helping people look better, not just making some money from a lead.

She said: "hi, do you think you can help me?"

I was like, what! First of all, I cannot help anyone, and I am not a doctor. She said she didn't like her implants because they were not what she expected.

What the heck does that even mean????? "not what she expected."

I'll stop here, but basically, HELL NO. NEVER EVER WILL I HELP THIS CRAZY LADY.

I bent over backward for her, but she thinks she knows better than those who have been there and done that. I am NOT more intelligent than she is, but now she will have to pay TWICE for her stupid ego and will continue to be in debt. She could have already paid for another college career.

Unfortunately, some of you will not learn either. That is not because you are dumb but because you are young.

There are quite a few older guys here who know what I am talking about. These guys never respond to my threads but just keep reading them. Hey, there, oldcells! I'm old too, so take no offense.

Unfortunately, these guys can no longer afford to pay for what they want to do to fix their stupid younger decisions.

If they had the money, they would do the exact thing they see me write about, but they are older now and have mortgages and other bills to pay.

Young idiotcells, don't believe me, ask them. Hey, oldcells, respond to these idiot kids here.

The kids getting Bimax and implants surgeries now, let's see if they show you their results later on. Do you think you are the privileged one whose results will be excellent? Ok, I hope you are the chosen one, kid.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
you act like you understand me just because i want to improve the way i look when theres far more to it than you could ever imagine in your subjective simple life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16683 and Jade
you act like you understand me just because i want to improve the way i look when theres far more to it than you could ever imagine in your subjective simple life
I am sure there's a lot more. Care to explain? Respectfully.

Also, why the scary profile picture?

Jade, my nigga. Why are posting on a looksmax forum when you are clearly a plastic surgeon on his 40s?

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member and Jade
Jade, my nigga. Why are posting on a looksmax forum when you are clearly a plastic surgeon on his 40s?
I love you kid!!! ❤️. Lol why do you youngcells keep saying I am doctor!! I do like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 1851
I love you kid!!! ❤️. Lol why do you youngcells keep saying I am doctor!! I do like that.
I love you too. Are you willing to do a Lefort 15.5 on my deformed skull?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, sub5inchcel and Jade
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 1851
Unfortunately, I just heard from a girl who thought she knew better. No, I am NOT smarter than her, and I am certainly not smarter than all of you, deepcels, giantcels, monstercells, or whatever the heck pills or cells you like to be called.

About six months ago, She said (like most of you say), " I want balance, and I want my face to be more attractive!!". She also wanted to have a "better profile."

I spent about a week trying to get this girlcell to tell me exactly what she meant by all of that, and all I could get out of her was, "can't you see that my face isn't that attractive"!!

Apparently, I talk too much and don't know what I am talking about.

She just got back to me after SIX fricking months!! I honestly thought she was long gone. She didn't make me waste all of my time because I did make a finders commission from her, but...

I enjoy helping people look better, not just making some money from a lead.

She said: "hi, do you think you can help me?"

I was like, what! First of all, I cannot help anyone, and I am not a doctor. She said she didn't like her implants because they were not what she expected.

What the heck does that even mean????? "not what she expected."

I'll stop here, but basically, HELL NO. NEVER EVER WILL I HELP THIS CRAZY LADY.

I bent over backward for her, but she thinks she knows better than those who have been there and done that. I am NOT more intelligent than she is, but now she will have to pay TWICE for her stupid ego and will continue to be in debt. She could have already paid for another college career.

Unfortunately, some of you will not learn either. That is not because you are dumb but because you are young.

There are quite a few older guys here who know what I am talking about. These guys never respond to my threads but just keep reading them. Hey, there, oldcells! I'm old too, so take no offense.

Unfortunately, these guys can no longer afford to pay for what they want to do to fix their stupid younger decisions.

If they had the money, they would do the exact thing they see me write about, but they are older now and have mortgages and other bills to pay.

Young idiotcells, don't believe me, ask them. Hey, oldcells, respond to these idiot kids here.

The kids getting Bimax and implants surgeries now, let's see if they show you their results later on. Do you think you are the privileged one whose results will be excellent? Ok, I hope you are the chosen one, kid.
What the actual fuck are you even talking about

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, LebenistneHure, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
So rarely do I see jaw implants that look “good” relative to my idea of “good” (I guess what makes one confident in their appearance is “good”)

What are your thoughts on “bulky” or thick skin or similar terms used to describe implants that aren’t defined/skin tight, is this due to genetics, impants design, or is it just the nature of sticking foreign material on your skull.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet
dn rd i won't

• +1
Reactions: Jade
i think most people on here think they know far more than they actually do about facial aesthetics. less is more

• +1
So rarely do I see jaw implants that look “good” relative to my idea of “good” (I guess what makes one confident in their appearance is “good”)

What are your thoughts on “bulky” or thick skin or similar terms used to describe implants that aren’t defined/skin tight, is this due to genetics, impants design, or is it just the nature of sticking foreign material on your skull.
It's tough, man.

I've had three jaw implant procedures, and I even developed pockets that won't heal. Luckily, I look "good," but I will still "better" my jaw implants.

Fortunately, now, the money is not a problem; rather, it is a matter of time for healing.

I wish I had a simple answer, but the best I can do is to tell you that I have personally seen quite a few of them, and that I now know what to expect.

Also, there are tricks like special effects makeup and a lot of specific measurements. Also, the skin and everything do play a big role. I don't know how to explain it well. I'd just have to see and try different things.

I am sorry I don't have a more intelligent answer. It's just a lot of trial and error.

A good friend of mine from North Carolina has "thick skin" and he truly has been to the "best", but he hasn't got the results he wanted. Now, I met him while he was already booked for his last surgery about three years ago.

He will replace them too, but as you become older, he needs to find the right time for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
It's tough, man.

I've had three jaw implant procedures, and I even developed pockets that won't heal. Luckily, I look "good," but I will still "better" my jaw implants.

Fortunately, now, the money is not a problem; rather, it is a matter of time for healing.

I wish I had a simple answer, but the best I can do is to tell you that I have personally seen quite a few of them, and that I now know what to expect.

Also, there are tricks like special effects makeup and a lot of specific measurements. Also, the skin and everything do play a big role. I don't know how to explain it well. I'd just have to see and try different things.

I am sorry I don't have a more intelligent answer. It's just a lot of trial and error.

A good friend of mine from North Carolina has "thick skin" and he truly has been to the "best", but he hasn't got the results he wanted. Now, I met him while he was already booked for his last surgery about three years ago.

He will replace them too, but as you become older, he needs to find the right time for it.
Right,

Seems like jaw implants are a gamble, as even you are going for tweaks, and adjustments.

I’ve seen a couple good results, but they are the exception not the rule. In any case I think there is a strong bias to “bad” results as most people are not remotely lean, require jaw surgery or go for a atypical design.

Guess all you can really do is apply what you believe is best knowledge with best practice

• +1
THIS COMMENT HAS MEEE 😭😭💀

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Jade
Right,

Seems like jaw implants are a gamble, as even you are going for tweaks, and adjustments.

I’ve seen a couple good results, but they are the exception not the rule. In any case I think there is a strong bias to “bad” results as most people are not remotely lean, require jaw surgery or go for a atypical design.

Guess all you can really do is apply what you believe is best knowledge with best practice
In my situation, I am dumb because I am looking for "perfection."

I have been through so much that, at this point, I am like, why not? But there is always something you can make "better". I got these before I had access to what's available now.

Also, the pockets got developed due to surgeons using "strange techniques."

Maybe I'll write about this. Not all surgeons place the implants on the actual bone.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and LightSkinNoob
What is a "soy" move?
beta/pussy

i kind of agree. the best thing you can do is to move on and figure out your next steps regardless of the situation. its the manly thing to do

edit: idk if op was talking about his decision not to read this post or is talking about not regretting getting surgery lol

• +1
beta/pussy

i kind of agree. the best thing you can do is to move on and figure out your next steps regardless of the situation. its the manly thing to do

edit: idk if op was talking about his decision not to read this post or is talking about not regretting getting surgery lol
I should definitely say that sometimes I truly feel as though I am a pussy. I feel like a pussy everyday. But not a stinky pussy! 😳

• +1
Reactions: crosshold

It's literally the design dude. Jaw implant designs look NOTHING like the actual bone shape. It's ALWAYS round and retarded large.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
When is this retard getting banned?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Jade
It's literally the design dude. Jaw implant designs look NOTHING like the actual bone shape. It's ALWAYS round and retarded large.
So, the implants should be round and large? Or are you saying that they should look like the bones?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
When is this retard getting banned?
How did your consult go?

I sometimes wonder if your attitudes translate into your results. I truly believe that buttholes get what they deserve. When I was younger and arrogant, I thought I knew better, but now I feel like know nothing. Also, when I was coming up, there was no information about surgeries, so...

Try being more like a man. Men and women will like you more.

Last edited:
How did your consult go?

I sometimes wonder if your attitudes translate into your results. I truly believe that buttholes get what they deserve. When I was younger and arrogant, I thought I knew better, but now I feel like know nothing. Also, when I was coming up, there was no information about surgeries, so...

Try being more like a man. Men and women will like you more.
Shut the fuck up honestly. You don't know me and don't act like you do. I do hope you get banned for spreading misinformation.

• +1
Reactions: Jade and Oberyn
Shut the fuck up honestly. You don't know me and don't act like you do. I do hope you get banned for spreading misinformation.
So, you come to insult me, but when I respond, you cry like a little girl? Are you a little girl? I am ok with that.

How do you ever expect to be with a woman? Most women like men, not whatever you are. I really hope your future surgeries go well. Sadly, if your surgeons really knew you as a person, I bet they would never touch you.

Try being a bit more mature and stop your crying - ain't no body hurting you.

Agree literally he adds 0 value and only fearmongering.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Jade
Agree literally he adds 0 value and only fearmongering.
Oh, I agree with you that I DO NOT ADD ANY VALUE. There is no value to be added to those with no value.
I speak to the .01 of men who understand real life and aren't looking for validation from other men's dicks. Don't read, you dummy! Stay away from my threads and you'll be ok!! Lol, you kids are so silly!

So, you come to insult me, but when I respond, you cry like a little girl? Are you a little girl? I am ok with that.

How do you ever expect to be with a woman? Most women like men, not whatever you are. I really hope your future surgeries go well. Sadly, if your surgeons really knew you as a person, I bet they would never touch you.

Try being a bit more mature and stop your crying - ain't no body hurting you.
What are you on about you absolute autist? You got called out multiple times in your other absolutely pointless threads and you're trying to shill whatever surgeons you work with, you don't offer any applicable advice, and you write like you're 50 years old. No one even takes you seriously. Here you go again, assuming shit about me. You bet this, you think this. Everybody here with 2 grains of salt in their head sees what you're doing. Lmao

• Love it
What are you oy here with 2 grains of salt in their head sees what you're doing. Lmao
I do not assume, unfortunately, I know you better than you'll ever know yourself.

I do not assume, unfortunately, I know you better than you'll ever know yourself.

Whatever floats your boat. In the end you're just trying to profit off of kids' insecurities. You give off a very shady vibe, I'd never go near someone I don't know claiming they'll travel alongside with me, pretending to be my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Jade
Whatever floats your boat. In the end you're just trying to profit off of kids' insecurities. You give off a very shady vibe, I'd never go near someone I don't know claiming they'll travel alongside with me, pretending to be my friend.
I understand. I would never help anyone who I don't see myself hanging out with (you).

Besides, I would never travel with someone who can handle things independently - I do everything I can to ensure they are alright.
It is very good of you not to trust. Trust your doctor.

When I had my surgeries, my family didn't know about them, and I didn't want to tell my friends about them either. I had to walk around hotels and airports looking like a monster, and I wished I had someone there to take me from point A to point B., especially if I didn't know the city or the country.

Don't worry, kid, I would never help you even if a doctor or company paid me a million dollars.

I do make profit and I am very proud of what I do. Doctors and companies pay me (not patients).

• So Sad
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Unfortunately, I just heard from a girl who thought she knew better.
No, you didn't. This whole story is made up.

Another week, another pointless bullshit thread from Jade.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax