How do you look less ugly after waking up?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I look like a retard after waking up which is a problem. However, I look really good in the afternoon and at night which is weird.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EverythingMaxxer, thecel and 3 others
Buy a pair of good genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, EverythingMaxxer, IdiAmin and 3 others
I have more hooding when waking up

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
I look very good in the morning and my posture is on check

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Blind urself like those streetshitter in slumdogmillionair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10709, lepo2317 and 1 other person
There's some truth to the "just take a shower" meme. my hair looks giga thin and brittle in the morning after a nights sleep, like i'm balding or something, then after a shower it looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Maybe its your energy level? check out what you're eating for dinner, maybe get a few mid night snaks

But I'm genuinely confused, you said you feel like a retard but you never mention what actually looks wrong?

Need some clearer insight.

same, at dawn i look insane but the whole day i look normiesh

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Get a silk sleepmask to reduce eye bags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Blue jeans :cool: :cool: :cool:
68d9044a492c71a87193d9cd4b04678866f2fb20b5d916fde29f8c040c142619 1

• JFL
There's some truth to the "just take a shower" meme. my hair looks giga thin and brittle in the morning after a nights sleep, like i'm balding or something, then after a shower it looks good.
yeah it helps a shitton I agree.

It is impossible to look good after waking up.. EYEs will automatically swell when you wakeup. You need use some cold in your eyes.. For example cucumbers..... or cold spoons. Girls always use cold cucumbers in their eyes.

It is impossible to look good after waking up.. EYEs will automatically swell when you wakeup. You need use some cold in your eyes.. For example cucumbers..... or cold spoons. Girls always use cold cucumbers in their eyes.
That sucks....I guess I have to do that every morning before school

Bad genes spotted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag and bwrauycnee
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
look who's come crawling back to us :lul:

Same, I look my worst in the morning. I think it’s because of skin and eye area.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Kristin
Its not impossible jfl. Sometimes i look better more undereye and such...

Its because your skin gets bloated while sleeping. Its very common pheonamenan for asians

Its because your skin gets bloated while sleeping. Its very common pheonamenan for asians
What does it mean if this "bloat" makes u look better?

It gives me better undereye and skin plump tbh
Probably you have thin skin and low bodyfat then.
I have thickass skin and i get moonface after long sleeps

• So Sad
Probably you have thin skin and low bodyfat then.
I have thickass skin and i get moonface after long sleeps
Brutal. Yes my skin is soo thin... and this is not good for me too prone to aging i looked better with more fat but no matter what I cannot gain fat on my face just lose it...