How do you low inhib max and catch bigger fish?

thotbuster3000

thotbuster3000

Iron
I get so nervous approaching chicks. My hands start getting sweaty. Approaching high tier normies is so much easier. I only dated one low tier becky after simping for her for a little after she friend zoned me, we were finally alone together and I made a move. But otherwise that's the biggest fish I've caught.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081, Deleted member 4797, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
I get so nervous approaching chicks. My hands start getting sweaty. Approaching high tier normies is so much easier. I only dated one low tier becky after simping for her for a little after she friend zoned me, we were finally alone together and I made a move. But otherwise that's the biggest fish I've caught.

1. Build an urge to do things that come to your mind although you might worry the about consequences (I mean, something funny and bold, not some school shooting shit)
2. Think about the worst possible scenarios of the outcome, imagine you approach her and she starts yelling at you, calling you a creep etc. Once you think this through, you'll realize that nothing really bad would happen, you will still live and you won't be afraid
3. Build confidence in yourself based on yourself, what I mean is that if you build confidence based on your success in any field, it will be temporary. The confidence based on you will be likely permanent, you have to tell yourself that you will do things your way because that's who you are and by doing them you try to impress yourself ONLY. Otherwise you'll be attention-seeking MFer and that always ends bad. Cheers and good luck!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Do things more often till it becomes a habit and you will be less scared. Doing anything for the first time is scary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099 and OgreMaxxing
Fake it till you make it

might sound stupid but it's legit, stop seeing other people like they're better than you cause they're not , everyone is a pretender outside his house

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
I always remind myself that I will die at some point and vanish into nothingness. Do I really care what some random stacy thinks of my actions, when I literally look down into an endless abyss?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, OgreMaxxing, thotbuster3000 and 4 others
same breh
i think we need to do exposure therapy
like ask the hottest girl you can find for her phone number
dont be upset if she brutally rejects you, cus this is for you, to improve

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and thotbuster3000
Think from your dick let it show you the way

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 4797
this forum is more cucked and bluepilled than reddit.
you are unattractive thats why she friend zoned you .you need good looks for bigger fishes. thats it
have seen ultra nt guys hanging out with girls but only hanging out as a friend those exact girls would fuck that 6.5 psl introvert chad cuz guess what? for attraction you need looks
sure faking it and being more nt improves various things in your life but wont help you fuck top tier girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune, BigBoy, TeraCope54 and 2 others
you are unattractive thats why she friend zoned you .you need good looks for bigger fishes. thats it
have seen ultra nt guys hanging out with girls but only hanging out as a friend those exact girls would fuck that 6.5 psl introvert chad cuz guess what? for attraction you need looks
sure faking it and being more nt improves various things in your life but wont help you fuck top tier girls
Copr

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Imagine an ugly girl coming up to you and acting NT. Who gives a shit she is still ugly

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Stevensmithgerard and mortis

Lol, he only asked how not to be nervous when approaching

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000
Lol, he only asked how not to be nervous when approaching
by being good looking. you are nervous because you know you are inferior to her in terms of looks and you are not enough
although gl guys never get nervous cuz girls show them the green light or girls approach first

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Warm up. Approach 10 chicks just for fun, without any goal in mind. Then try the next one for real.

by being good looking. you are nervous because you know you are inferior to her in terms of looks and you are not enough
although gl guys never get nervous cuz girls show them the green light or girls approach first

He can be nervous cuz he is afraid of failing lol, gl people can be autistic or paranoid u know

have you left the basement recently?

He can be nervous cuz he is afraid of failing lol, gl people can be autistic or paranoid u know
gl people rarely fail . if you are scared it means you are ugly. no matter you are autistic or have mental problems as a gl guy the attention girls give you ,all the approachs,iois random talks and past successes will make you better overall in term of interactions and meeting new people_being social. sure it wont make you a different person.

, you have to tell yourself that you will do things your way because that's who you are and by doing them you try to impress yourself ONLY. Otherwise you'll be attention-seeking MFer and that always ends bad. Cheers and good luck!

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

When you have a thought of doing something but you're scared, thinking about impressing yourself helps. It reminds you that the most important person in your life is YOU.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
1. Build an urge to do things that come to your mind although you might worry the about consequences (I mean, something funny and bold, not some school shooting shit)
2. Think about the worst possible scenarios of the outcome, imagine you approach her and she starts yelling at you, calling you a creep etc. Once you think this through, you'll realize that nothing really bad would happen, you will still live and you won't be afraid
3. Build confidence in yourself based on yourself, what I mean is that if you build confidence based on your success in any field, it will be temporary. The confidence based on you will be likely permanent, you have to tell yourself that you will do things your way because that's who you are and by doing them you try to impress yourself ONLY. Otherwise you'll be attention-seeking MFer and that always ends bad. Cheers and good luck!
This is just too much mindfck; lying to yourself, struggling with all the competing voices in your head,...

And for what?

Trying to impress a PSL 3 entitled and ungrateful, obnoxious feminist landwhale.

This is just too much mindfck; lying to yourself, struggling with all the competing voices in your head,...

And for what?

Trying to impress a PSL 3 entitled and ungrateful, obnoxious feminist landwhale.

My advice is for more than approaching, it helps with other aspects and DEFINETELY isn't about "trying to impress" some chick. Believe me, when you have that mindset, you'll do some stupid ass shit that will impress NOBODY, especially YOU because you'll feel down. When you try to impress yourself only, you'll find in yourself a natural courage to do cool things and afterwards you won't be panicking like before.