How do you make new friends?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
What’s a good way to make new friends? All my old friends are pretty boring and we rarely hangout anymore. About a year ago I started being friends with this girl from tinder, low tier becky but she was cool and invited me to parties all the time, I knew most of the people there from highschool and we got along good, we pretty much just stayed up all night doing coke and getting drunk or high or acid, lots of hoes would be there too but I was too much of a bitch to talk to them, ended up ghosting her after my bdd got worse though cuz I didn’t wanna leave my house anymore. I ruin every relationship I have tbh. I mogged most of the guys at those parties too and there was always MTBs/HTBs there that I easily could’ve slayed had I just talked to them. I regret being a bitch ass nigga how do I fix this and start going to parties again? I’m not a bitch anymore I can talk to girls just fine now and am much more confident, but I have had no opportunities lately, I don’t speak to anyone tbh. Should I just start hitting up all my old friends that party on snap and wait til they hmu to come to one? I need to socialmaxx asap

What’s a good way to make new friends? All my old friends are pretty boring and we rarely hangout anymore. About a year ago I started being friends with this girl from tinder, low tier becky but she was cool and invited me to parties all the time, I knew most of the people there from highschool and we got along good, we pretty much just stayed up all night doing coke and getting drunk or high or acid, lots of hoes would be there too but I was too much of a bitch to talk to them, ended up ghosting her after my bdd got worse though cuz I didn’t wanna leave my house anymore. I ruin every relationship I have tbh. I mogged most of the guys at those parties too and there was always MTBs/HTBs there that I easily could’ve slayed had I just talked to them. I regret being a bitch ass nigga how do I fix this and start going to parties again? I’m not a bitch anymore I can talk to girls just fine now and am much more confident, but I have had no opportunities lately, I don’t speak to anyone tbh. Should I just start hitting up all my old friends that party on snap and wait til they hmu to come to one? I need to socialmaxx asap
School

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah I went back to highschool when I was 19 and I pulled soooo many jbs and made a ton of friends, I was deadass one of the more popular kids something I never experienced, then I dropped out again. I hate myself sm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19036
After school its really hard to make friends