How do you message a hot girl you got the number from clubbing

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
Show bobs and vegana

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and NumbThePain_FoxH
Just say "Hey, we met last night. Wanna go out sometime?"

As she was probably drunk and will reject you when sober. Drunk girls go for normie tier for fun, when sober it's Chad only again.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH and Prince88

As she was probably drunk and will reject you when sober. Drunk girls go for normie tier for fun, when sober it's Chad only again.
Don't do this.

Make specific statements.

"Hey, was cool seeing you at the club. Let's go grab a drink. Which days you normally free?"

• +1
Reactions: saulgoodman, Administrator, Chadethnic101 and 5 others

I intend to LTR her which are accessible for normies as well

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, JawMogger, Mediterranean and 2 others
Wrong. Men are supposed to initiate, that's how nature works.
Lol. Been here since 2019 and you are still this bluepilled

Go on Tinder, catfish as Crisick or Maher and see how many girls message you first and initiate.

If she doesn't initiate first, then clearly, she isn't that interested in you

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18301, Germania and 2 others
Don't do this.

"Hey, was cool seeing you at the club. Let's go grab a drink. Which days you normally free?"
mirin game.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and PubertyMaxxer
Go on Tinder, catfish as Crisick or Maher and see how many girls message you first and initiate.
This is true. Changing loc to southern Europe, eg Spain/Portugal/Bosnia/Serbia/Albania, anywhere but cucked northern Europe countries, and foids will dm you first a lot of the time (If you're at least normie in looks)

• Hmm...
Lol. Been here since 2019 and you are still this bluepilled

If she doesn't initiate first, then clearly, she isn't that interested in you
Women chose the best looking men from the pool of men that contacted THEM first. If you don't initiate you are not even in the pool.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ...., Deleted member 22354, Prince88 and 1 other person
This is true. Changing loc to southern Europe, eg Spain/Portugal/Bosnia/Serbia/Albania, anywhere but cucked northern Europe countries, and foids will dm you first a lot of the time (If you're at least normie in looks)
I don't know about that. But after seeing the results of Chadfishing and girls thirsting over Chads IRL, I don't know why guys would ever try to force it by initiating shit with girls. If she is not giving clear signals or approaching you first, then leave her alone. Because you are about to put a lot of work into getting her, when a guy that she found genuinely attractive wouldn't have to put in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and PubertyMaxxer
This is true. Changing loc to southern Europe, eg Spain/Portugal/Bosnia/Serbia/Albania, anywhere but cucked northern Europe countries, and foids will dm you first a lot of the time (If you're at

I don't know about that. But after seeing the results of Chadfishing and girls thirsting over Chads IRL, I don't know why guys would ever try to force it by initiating shit with girls. If she is not giving clear signals or approaching you first, then leave her alone. Because you are about to put a lot of work into something that a guy she found genuinely attractive wouldn't have to put in
Clear signals like what?

Multiple eye contacts count? Then she sent a signal in the club

‘Who’s this?’

• Hmm...
Clear signals like what?

Multiple eye contacts count? Then she sent a signal in the club
Yeah. eye contact, smiles, staring at you, doing silly shit to get close to you, etc. You know the usual shit girls do when they want a guy to approach.

Approaching a girl under those circumstances is permissible imo.

But when you are approaching bitches that haven't even given you any form of iois then you are no better than a beggar at that point

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and NECK&VOICE
I've fucked so many girls I initiated first with. Let me correct that, I fucked ONLY girls that I initiated first with. Some of them were 7.5/10, which is a grandiose accomplishment for a normie. You just need to persist more at first and then get her attached and start gaslighting, manipulating her and lowering her self-esteem. For example, if she has bad teeth, you look at some other woman with shitty teeth and say "oh damn, poor girl". Or if she is slightly higher bf%, you say how thin women are so attractive. This will make her think lower of herself (women are easy to manipulate) and get more attached to you, because, after all, you accept her subhuman body, Chad's won't. This way she will keep fucking and sucking you and after you are tired of her and do the same with the next chick.
Never settle and never establish a LTR or marriage. That's the privilege of Chadlites+ only. If you are sub 6'2'' or sub 7/10 facially, forget about any serious relationships. You WILL be destroyed. You will get absolutely raped in marriage as you won't be able to employ these dark triad techniques on her anymore if you cohabitate. Women will sniff out your patterns.

So yeah, if you are sub-Chadlite, you absolutely have to initiate and pursue her more at first, but with the intention that as soon as you get her attached, you WILL totally ruin her-self esteem and inflict a barrage of complexes that she will need the rest of her life to resolve.

This is a good strategy for subhuman males like me to employ.

• +1
If she’s interested and has your insta she will subtly show interest by liking your stories normally inviting you to chat with her.

Alternatively just dm her and ask ‘hey was cool meeting you wanna grab a drink sometime?’

There are no real games, if she’s into you she will want to meet. If she isn’t, she won’t. Don’t overthink it.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and PubertyMaxxer
If she’s interested and has your insta she will subtly show interest by liking your stories normally inviting you to chat with her.

Alternatively just dm her and ask ‘hey was cool meeting you wanna grab a drink sometime?’

There are no real games, if she’s into you she will want to meet. If she isn’t, she won’t. Don’t overthink it.
You shouldn't have insta if you are sub 10k real followers and don't have cool Chad pics.

If she asks why you don't have social media, say your job doesn't allow you to have one.

If she asks about your job, say you aren't allowed to reveal.

This will make her think you have a cool job as a spy or a drug dealer. Huge SMV boost

• +1
Women chose the best looking men from the pool of men that contacted THEM first. If you don't initiate you are not even in the pool.
Again, Catfish on Tinder as a chad.

Or try to go clubbing with genuine chads.

You will see the difference

Yeah. eye contact, smiles, staring at you, doing silly shit to get close to you
I think that was the case but then again i was drunk so maybe could have misunderstood those as signals
, etc. You know the usual shit girls do when they want a guy to approach.

Approaching a girl under those circumstances is permissible imo.

But when you are approaching bitches that haven't even given you any form of iois then you are no better than a beggar at that point

• +1
Reactions: ....
You shouldn't have insta if you are sub 10k real followers and don't have cool Chad pics.

If she asks why you don't have social media, say your job doesn't allow you to have one.

If she asks about your job, say you aren't allowed to reveal.

This will make her think you have a cool job as a spy or a drug dealer. Huge SMV boost

I don't have Insta.

I got both her number and Snapchat, that's good enough

Don't do this.

I don't like this either. It's like you have nothing much going on in your life and you are willing to meet her any day which is convenient for her

Say it like this

"Hey, was cool seeing you at the club. Let's go grab a drink this Xday"

If she says, "No sorry, I am busy on Xday. How about Yday?"

Then say yeah sure you can do that day.

But if she just says "No sorry, I am busy on Xday"

Then you say, "Ok, nevermind then. It was nice seeing you anyway"

And you wait for her to suggest another day. If she doesn't, don't fucking force it. Have some self respect

• Hmm...
I don't like this either. It's like you have nothing much going on in your life and you are willing to meet her any day which is convenient for her

Say it like this

"Hey, was cool seeing you at the club. Let's go grab a drink this Xday"

If she says, "No sorry, I am busy on Xday. How about Yday?"

Then say yeah sure you can do that day.

But if she just says "No sorry, I am busy on Xday"

Then you say, "Ok, nevermind then. It was nice seeing you anyway"

And you wait for her to suggest another day. If she doesn't, don't fucking force it. Have some self respect
I don't care about self respect. I need to be persistent. She's way too hot ( Exactly my type) to be low effort here.

I don't care about self respect. I need to be persistent. She's way too hot ( Exactly my type) to be low effort here.
Bro, don't simp man.

Are you actually okay with going above and beyond for a bitch that would give it up much easily for a guy she is genuinely attracted to?

Take a strong & confident lead by promptly showing her a photo of your balls followed by her home address.

For more Alpha techniques keep bumping this thread!!!

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel and PubertyMaxxer
Number means nothing if she doesn’t contact you first

• +1
No, that is logistics. You ask her which days she is usually free. Then you check your schedule and pick one of her days.

Look:
"Hey, let's meet tomorrow 9 PM at X"
"sorry, I have my driving lessons that time"

What now Sherlock?

You gonna say "Okay, I can meet you later now. Okay, what about Friday, Okay what about Saturday"

That will look bad.

You always ask for her schedule first, then see which days you are free and find a common time to meet.

• +1
You are leaving so much pussy on the table its unreal.

• +1
You are leaving so much pussy on the table its unreal.
No self respecting man would force it.

Especially when Chads don't have to do none of that shit

• Ugh..
No self respecting man would force it.

Keep coping with your "respect". I'm getting pussy.

LMAO "respect". Cringe dude.

You aren't Chad, so you don't live by Chad rules. Deal with it

• +1
Well, looksmax and become one.

If already looksmaxed, then moneymax. Girls will give themselves up easily because you are a successful man and they want a piece of that life.

But never, ever, go above and beyond to get pussy. Never beg. Never spam her with messages.

A man who doesn't respect himself isn't destined for much unfortunately.

• JFL
Well, looksmax and become one.
You don't looksmax and become Chad. There are no surgeries to make you magically 6'4'' with wide face and fully grown forward maxilla. Nobody is getting Le Fort 3s here, it's all bullshit.
A man who doesn't respect himself isn't destined for much unfortunately.
"RESPECT" is a meme. If you are sub-Chadlite, you are a WORM anyway, so it doesn't matter. Nobody gives a shit about your "respect". I only care about one thing: doing whatever it takes to get pussy. 1 message or 10 messages. If I fuck, I win. I don't care about having "respect", it's total bullshit concept that applies to diplomats and world leaders not some copers on narc forums. You think of yourself too highly, too much ego. Once you realize you are just another piece of shit like everyone else, you are free to do LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING, because what are you risking really? What are you risking, tell me? "Oh no, she will think I'm needy beta". WHO CARES? At the end of the day, you WILL DIE and NOBODY WILL REMEMBER YOU, and everyone else will DIE ALSO! Therefore, the only thing you can really do is to maximize dopamine, fuck, do drugs and do whatever the fuck you want. End of.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and PubertyMaxxer
Keep coping with your "respect". I'm getting pussy.

LMAO "respect". Cringe dude.

Said this before, but I would much rather sleep with a 4/10 or a 5/10 who approached me first

over a 8/10 or a 9/10 that I had to beg and plead to get into bed

• JFL
Said this before, but I would much rather sleep with a 4/10 or a 5/10 who approached me first

over a 8/10 or a 9/10 that I had to beg and plead to get into bed
That's your choice then. I will breed with that 8/10 pussy and then leave her a single-mom. Who wins?

"RESPECT" is a meme. If you are sub-Chadlite, you are a WORM anyway, so it doesn't matter. Nobody gives a shit about your "respect". I only care about one thing: doing whatever it takes to get pussy. 1 message or 10 messages. If I fuck, I win. I don't care about having "respect", it's total bullshit concept that applies to diplomats and world leaders not some copers on narc forums. You think of yourself too highly, too much ego. Once you realize you are just another piece of shit like everyone else, you are free to do LITERALLY FUCKING ANYTHING, because what are you risking really? What are you risking, tell me? "Oh no, she will think I'm needy beta". WHO CARES? At the end of the day, you WILL DIE and NOBODY WILL REMEMBER YOU, and everyone else will DIE ALSO! Therefore, the only thing you can really do is to maximize dopamine, fuck, do drugs and do whatever the fuck you want. End of.
ew, disgusting

True.
You need a mogger IG Account, so you can just ask whats her IG name, she will see your mogger account and you are back in the game.

• So Sad
Some of them were 7.5/10, which is a grandiose accomplishment for a normie.
Show pics of some of the 7.5/10, most men overrate women so brutal. I can't belive a random normie can get a real 7.5/10 these days. Maybe a 5.5/10 at best.

• +1
"Hey beautiful. You looked stunning last night. How about joining me on a little escapade? I don't have anything going on really so anytime works for me, just let me know when is okay for you."

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Vain786
Show pics of some of the 7.5/10, most men overrate women so brutal.
Are you insane? Show pics of actual real life women I interact with on this forum out of all places? If anything, I'm underrated to be on the safe side. There were soyboy cucks who rated one of the girls as 10/10, but they were betas, so I discount their opinion. I also rate in 10/10 scale instead of that PSL autist ranking. Almost all the girls I've been with have been above average for their age range.

I can't belive a random normie can get a real 7.5/10 these days. Maybe a 5.5/10 at best.
I'm not a "random normie", I'm quite maxxed out and have money.
ew, disgusting
Cope

"Hey beautiful. You looked stunning last night. How about joining me on a little escapade? I don't have anything going on really so anytime works for me, just let me know when is okay for you."

Don't use incel fedora-faggot language.

I don't have anything going on
NEXT

Write like this:
"Hey bby, was great seeing you. Let's go grab a drink, you free tomorrow evenin?"

Unironically much better, since it shows you don't even give enough fucks about her to write in perfect English. It's just like you quickly wrote something while riding in elevator.

• +1
Don't use incel fedora-faggot language.

NEXT

Write like this:
"Hey bby, was great seeing you. Let's go grab a drink, you free tomorrow evenin?"

Unironically much better, since it shows you don't even give enough fucks about her to write in perfect English. It's just like you quickly wrote something while riding in elevator.
All jokes, you won't catch me dead sending a message like that to any woman. The less interest you show the more interested they become.

youre all cringe losers with your responses

just message "down to fuck bitch?" and if she rejects your advances tell her she is mogged anyway
its not hard not like u even know this random std magnet

• +1
youre all cringe losers with your responses

just message "down to fuck bitch?" and if she rejects your advances tell her she is mogged anyway
its not hard not like u even know this random std magnet
No, it's stupid. It will not work 99% of the time.

• +1
it works for chad thats for sure. just be chad

would work for me too since i know how to do it
That makes no sense. You aren't Chad. And even Chad would have better success rates than being that direct.

• +1
Are you insane? Show pics of actual real life women I interact with on this forum out of all places? If anything, I'm underrated to be on the safe side. There were soyboy cucks who rated one of the girls as 10/10, but they were betas, so I discount their opinion. I also rate in 10/10 scale instead of that PSL autist ranking. Almost all the girls I've been with have been above average for their age range.
They have most likely never seen a real 9/10 in person, they can forget a about a 10. Thats like a 9: https://instagram.com/julianaherz?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The most attractive girls i see a few times per year irl are at best 8/10 and thats like 1 in 10.000+

I have friends calling their gfs a 7, while i would rate them a 4. Nothing against you, just in general, overrating girls is one of the big problems in dating we have.