How do you open in apps

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Posts
27,497
Reputation
34,367
I can’t do Crisick shit and jester maxing required too much NT
 
  • +1
Reactions: Axiomatic Clown
something about her name, bio, whatever
random compliment
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 17531
What have you been doing till now?
 
"I'm going to chop you up and boil your body parts"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 25667 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I bet you shower naked you slut
 
You dont. They must message first
 
Snap ?

I usually don’t message first tho
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
"Do you mind if im upfront" -> (She says some BS... they almost always reply to this because it's open ended and mysterious) -> Ask her to come over

It's not hard. You've got the looks for her or not, it's that simple.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I may be only 5 foot 2 but I’ll show you how a small dog fucks his bitch
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
13
Views
35
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
L
Replies
11
Views
50
levisko
L
Upsilon
Replies
24
Views
105
ocass06
ocass06
justinAnomaly
Replies
3
Views
24
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top