How do you react when people ask you why you are quiet?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Often when I am in a social situation some fucking bastard or whore says some shit to me like „you are so quiet“ or „why are you so quiet?“.

Like just shut the fuck up. Why is it not socially accepted to be more introvert? Also most times it’s not even true and I talk around the same as most other people. Or I am just not talking as much with the people who piss me off with these comments.

But if I would ask „why are you so fat?“ I would be the bad guy.

So is there a good comeback to shut the person who confronts you with that up?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20452, ballskin and 19 others
to a girl you say : „suck my cock and i will speak more often“

to a guy you say: „if your girlfriend,sister or mother sucks my cock i will speak more often“

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, ballskin and 29 others
Incel trait

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MaxillaMaxing, datboijj and 9 others
to a girl you say : „suck my cock and i will speak more often“

to a guy you say: „if your girlfriend,sister or mother sucks my cock i will speak more often“
Only works if you are chad

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and subhuman incel
Don't ask since i never get out of basement

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, datboijj, Hikicel69 and 5 others
Its a loser trait.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 20056, Hikicel69 and 4 others
Just give them this look, they'll stfu immediately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133, RAITEIII, throwaway499 and 7 others
Hate this aswell

I see my dads oldcel friend at the gym, we normally just have a short chat and do our workouts

Then he tells my dad that I'm too quiet and should talk to people more jfl

I literally thought the gym of all places was somewhere you didn't have to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, datboijj, n0rthface and 4 others
Flip him off

Yeah always find that awkward.

Maybe say something like "If you had anything interesting to say maybe I would respond"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16677, vaninskybird, justbentbro and 5 others
Often when I am in a social situation some fucking bastard or whore says some shit to me like „you are so quiet“ or „why are you so quiet?“.

Like just shut the fuck up. Why is it not socially accepted to be more introvert? Also most times it’s not even true and I talk around the same as most other people. Or I am just not talking as much with the people who piss me off with these comments.

Ok bro this is a blackpill situation
Look germanlooks I don't know how you look bro, you could be fine asf or ugly but the person telling you "why you're so quiet" sees you as a nerd geeky introverted faggot
He wants to assert dominance over you by showing how extroverted he is and how he talks and is trying to show other people there how lame and boring/uninterresting you are
Most guys do that usually when they're around girls to assert social dominance and try to show the other girl your NON-NT levels

Never ever slap a comeback, always be secure, never EVER TRY TO SHOW ANY insecurity to theses people
Just say shit like "Ain't nun to talk about bro" or "I'm thinking about some problems I got going on right now"
Never ever insult them
When you insult them it's when you lost the game because IF THERE'S GIRLS: they will think you have small dick energy (lame ass shit)
If there's dudes, they will think you acting hard

Never also submit to dude

You know how I know that, back when I wasn't blackpilled and a lame dude I used to do that to other guys and shit. I know I was lame asf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, germanlooks, Racky and 1 other person
i just smile,and say "i do talk alot but just not in the mood right now
,i have brain damage ,speech difficulty
,very rarely they genuinly ask you that question,most of the time,its some attention seeking jester asshole who wants to put you down

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface, germanlooks and 2 others
Just ignore it

i get this a lot as well. I just say "why do you talk so much" and they shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Jarate, datboijj and 4 others
The best thing to do is just to play it off.

Say something along the lines of " nah i was just thinking about something never mind..." and then if you have something you can transition to ask a question or come up with a topic relevant to whatever is happening at that moment.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, datboijj, Racky and 2 others
Look germanlooks I don't know how you look bro, you could be fine asf or ugly but the person telling you "why you're so quiet" sees you as a nerd geeky introverted faggot
He wants to assert dominance over you by showing how extroverted he is and how he talks and is trying to show other people there how lame and boring/uninterresting you are
Most guys do that usually when they're around girls to assert social dominance and try to show the other girl your NON-NT levels

Never ever slap a comeback, always be secure, never EVER TRY TO SHOW ANY insecurity to theses people
Just say shit like "Ain't nun to talk about bro" or "I'm thinking about some problems I got going on right now"
Never ever insult them
When you insult them it's when you lost the game because IF THERE'S GIRLS: they will think you have small dick energy (lame ass shit)

You know how I know that, back when I wasn't blackpilled and a lame dude I used to do that to other guys and shit. I know I was lame asf
so basically you were a bully

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, datboijj and alriodai
so basically you were a bully
I regret it bro, i wasn't really bullying tho like american series bullying, just making fun of ppl

That shit was SMALL DICK ENERGY so much, i understand why i had no hoes, i was the deifntion of toxic masculinty

the moment i started becoming more secure about myself, and start being more kind and nice i literally made top tier friends and got hoes

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I regret it bro, i wasn't really bullying tho like american series bullying, just making fun of ppl

That shit was SMALL DICK ENERGY so much, i understand why i had no hoes, i was the deifntion of toxic masculinty

the moment i started becoming more secure about myself, and start being more kind and nice i literally made top tier friends and got hoes
I didnt really bully either, I just liked to mog other guys and steal their girls infront of them, I was super insecure I know

like this chad in this video stealing the girl from the incel nerd, thats how I used to be

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingCel133, thecel, germanlooks and 1 other person
"I was thinking about work man. Don't stress it"
"I don't have much to say haha"
"I just have something on my mind man. Don't stress it."
Things like that...
Or just ignore them

• JFL
I didnt really bully either, I just liked to mog other guys and steal their girls infront of them, I was super insecure I know

like this chad in this video stealing the girl from the incel nerd, thats how I used to be

i was too ugly o pull that

now i can do it and i don't even try to steal the gf smh
brutal women nature

• JFL

Stop being an incel being introvert doesnt mean being a high inhib faggot

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
i was too ugly o pull that

now i can do it and i don't even try to steal the gf smh
brutal women nature
I was just larping bro, I was ugly aswell and ascended to low tier normie after bimax, seveal users have seen my face already, planning on more surgeries atm so I can atleast become htn/chatlite and live a happy life

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and alriodai
I was just larping bro, I was ugly aswell and ascended to low tier normie after bimax, seveal users have seen my face already, planning on more surgeries atm so I can atleast become htn/chatlite and live a happy life
How old r u

• +1
  • JFL
Damn you 7 years older than me
When did u get bimax and how it has affected u later:unsure:
at 23, at lot of people i knew before ask me if i lost weight :lul: . they know i look a bit different but cant pinpoint what exaclty. i probably ascended from like 3/10 to 4/10 or4.5/10. still have a long way to go. but my too biggest failos right now are my recessed undereyes and ethnic nose, but both are fortunately fixablewith surgery. but ye, I am limited with my looksmax potential since my ipd is slightly too wide and PFL not long enough. and both are unfixable failos. so 7/10 is the absolute max I can go is I max out every other trait I have on the face. I also did bimax for health reasons also,I had sleep apnea and can breathe a lot better now.

• WTF
  • +1
at 23, at lot of people i knew before ask me if i lost weight :lul: . they know i look a bit different but cant pinpoint what exaclty. i probably ascended from like 3/10 to 4/10 or4.5/10. still have a long way to go. but my too biggest failos right now are my recessed undereyes and ethnic nose, but both are fortunately fixablewith surgery. but ye, I am limited with my looksmax potential since my ipd is slightly too wide and PFL not long enough. and both are unfixable failos. so 7/10 is the absolute max I can go is I max out every other trait I have on the face. I also did bimax for health reasons also,I had sleep apnea and can breathe a lot better now.
tbh eye area you only need dark eyelashes and dark eyebrows and good coloring on skin if you got theses 2
Nose is a must, you need a super good nose, it's a must

What about your lips?

• +1
tbh eye area you only need dark eyelashes and dark eyebrows and good coloring on skin if you got theses 2
Nose is a must, you need a super good nose, it's a must

What about your lips?
I pm you my face ok?

• WTF
  • +1

It's an unmoggable insult. You need to become less quiet so it can't be used against you.

Also depending on the situation there are many ways to respond and appear NT :
If you are drinking :
"If you pay me another shot maybe I'll be more talkative hehe"
If you are eating :
"Man I'm just focused on this plate right now. My mouth is too busy savoring to talk, you know"
If it's late :
"Man I'm kinda tired"
If you are in a group of men and there is a foid nearby :
"I was just focusing on that girl over there, the rear end got me speechless"
Same situation as above but in a group of autistic men :
"I was just focusing on that girl over there, the waist-to-hip ratio got me speechless. Her zygos and maxilla projection are insane too"

it all depends on context and there is no best one size fits all reaction/response. Just see in what situation you are and try to play it off based on that. It's cringe but most of those social interactions are cringe. Otherwise, as stated above, the best generic answers are "I'm thinking about something on my mind" or just ignore.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zeusus
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and GloGang300

Never ever insult them

I look like this:
7C54ABAB F082 496B 8FE7 A9E34A50E254

Will it work for me?

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, subhuman incel, alriodai and 1 other person
I always tell people to not bother me, I'm trying to ascend by watching the newest video from Richard Cooper both in public and classroom :redpill:

IMG 20220710 214024

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, germanlooks, Racky and 1 other person
bro has the same rage i had when i was 15
for some niggas middle school never ends:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @TheBlunderYears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and subhuman incel
bro has the same rage i had when i was 15
for some niggas middle school never ends:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @TheBlunderYears
Posts32,044

• JFL
I got asked when I was in highschool because the person saw me being social with a friend and I act really autistic with them and replied "I have nothing to say to you." They were an asshole though, and nah there is no response if you get asked you're autistic

• +1
People don't ask because they prefer an ugly male to stay quiet.

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus and Hikicel69
I say that I can pass for being smart as long as I don't open my mouth

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Hikicel69
"Hypersocial people tend to lack introspection abillity and are empty on the inside"

• +1
Damn you 7 years older than me
When did u get bimax and how it has affected u later:unsure:
im sick of hearing your advice, first aim it towards zoomers then it will be fine. ur literallt a kid and a teen in school if u dont have social circle in school or girls ur talkong to your a social autist. go live ur young life and stop goving your dogshit advice that only works for highschoolers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai