How do you recognize your real flaws?

S

Steven

Iron
i have noticed that many guys have difficulty in recognizing their real flaws. i remember a guy with a very good eye area. he fucked it up with a unnecessary surgery.

nevertheless, i also have difficulties recognizing what my real flaws are. sometimes i think its my slightly receding hair line. another day i think its the fat on my face. another day its the beard.

so how do you know what your real flaws are? just ask other people? compare yourself to other people? go to a plastic surgeon? take a long shot of your face and analyze it? use face app?

the goal is to find the flaw(s) that, if fixed, will have the greatest impact on your psl.

The current #1 Option is letting me analyze your face.

#2. Then you have letting other people here rate your face.

#3 r/truerateme

Truth is, unless you can retain objectivity, most people will overate themselves.

If you aren't an idiot an can objectively rate yourself. Study the ideal facial ratios, then see if your own face has them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Take a ruler and measure your face.

Everything below average in size is a flaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LooksOrDeath and Korea
i have noticed that many guys have difficulty in recognizing their real flaws. i remember a guy with a very good eye area. he fucked it up with a unnecessary surgery.

nevertheless, i also have difficulties recognizing what my real flaws are. sometimes i think its my slightly receding hair line. another day i think its the fat on my face. another day its the beard.

so how do you know what your real flaws are? just ask other people? compare yourself to other people? go to a plastic surgeon? take a long shot of your face and analyze it? use face app?

the goal is to find the flaw(s) that, if fixed, will have the greatest impact on your psl.
i would say just use facetune app. Use a filter (handsome/star) from this app. The difference will be millimeters but suifuel. Compare differences between original versus facetuned version like a scientist.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
i would say just use facetune app. Use a filter (handsome/star) from this app. The difference will be millimeters but suifuel. Compare differences between original versus facetuned version like a scientist.

This reddit post says what the filter does.

every bastard here is on PC smh. Have you heard of Elden Ring btw
Lol, if it makes you feel better.

I grew up playing PS2 then Xbox 360 then PS4.

Only became a PC guys recently.

I've heard of it, but I only really play PVP games.

I no life Destiny 2 & Valorant lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea