How do you remove ass hair?

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
It’s a jungle down there so I use a trimmer every week. If I don’t I have to wipe for ages as the the shite attaches to the hairs.

But the first few days after trimming it itches like fuck. Could imagine it’s the same if I used a razor. And I’m not letting anyone wax my butthole. Maybe you can do it yourself?

How do you deal with the hairs on the back door (exit only)

• +1
Reactions: Eternal and Erik-Jón
Take a razor with no shaving cream and go to town

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Tom Jones and datboijj
twirl around finger and pluck them out when they get long enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Danish_Retard, GRIID and 1 other person
Get a Brazilian wax bbg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, justinzayn and Tom Jones
I shaved my balls once and I regretted it so badly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, justinzayn, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
It’s a jungle down there so I use a trimmer every week. If I don’t I have to wipe for ages as the the shite attaches to the hairs.

But the first few days after trimming it itches like fuck. Could imagine it’s the same if I used a razor. And I’m not letting anyone wax my butthole. Maybe you can do it yourself?

Nads it will get rid of it with no discomfort

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Here is the one I personally use: link

If yer a bottom get rid of it

only way is just keep trimming G.

if it itches make sure to change your underwear often and actually apply moisturizer to your ass area after shower.

• +1
Shave / trim / get it waxed / IPL

• +1

as a late bloomer and overall hairless asian i didnt get this shit until i was 18. Now I finally understand why my friends have been raging at this for years now :lul:

Im considering deadass laser hair removal in the future, its so fucking annoying tbh i use 3x as much toilet paper as before

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
as a late bloomer and overall hairless asian i didnt get this shit until i was 18. Now I finally understand why my friends have been raging at this for years now :lul:

Im considering deadass laser hair removal in the future, its so fucking annoying tbh i use 3x as much toilet paper as before
The struggle is real

oh I'm retarded. No wonder why I suddenly have to use the entire toilet paper roll now. I'm 16 though. Didn't have this problem last year

• +1
There's a famous arabic saying I'll try to translate it for you
No one cleans up his guest room unless he's expecting a guest :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Danish_Retard, sub3lowiqcel and 2 others
My half sis thinks I'm fapping when in reality it just takes forever to wipe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
LMAO. I’m expecting numerous departures(no entries) from the gateway to my guts. It stinks tbh

My half sis thinks I'm fapping when in reality it just takes forever to wipe
Lol. I hate wiping. When you been at it so long it starts bleeding and you don’t know what’s blood or shit. That’s when I give up

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
Use a trimmer with a guard so the hairs are short and not gone.

• +1
Laser hair removal

• +1
Hop in the shower, do slav squat, and then shave from front to back. Doesn’t itch that way

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and Tom Jones
Lol. I hate wiping. When you been at it so long it starts bleeding and you don’t know what’s blood or shit. That’s when I give up
It just hurts after. I don't bleed. Maybe you were on your period

It just hurts after. I don't bleed. Maybe you were on your period
200.gif

In my defense I do shit on average like 5-6 times a day. So a whole lotta wiping going on

Might have been on my period tho

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate

Squat over a mirror you will be able to see perfectly
Then use electric razor

• +1

Manscape 4.0

Buy the full bundle for more necessary accessories

• Love it
Why don't whites use Water spray

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Tom Jones
Try one of those hair removal creams tbh, least effort

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn
صدقت يا متنبي

I’ve actually been getting laser hair removal done on my neck where I grow shit hair and that shit hurts so bad. I don’t take a painkiller beforehand but holy cow it hurts. I can’t imagine how bad it is on the ballsack. Regardless I’ve heard epilators are good but don’t know if they are permanent

I have a beard trimmer, I use that.