How do you stop being a formal conversationalist, how do u be urself

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken

source https://looksmax.org/threads/if-a-g...-likes-all-your-posts-should-i-dm-her.557353/

after reading that i was :feelsmega::feelsmega: damn thats something i would say
:feelscry:everytime ive talked to a woman, i always put on the facade that im a super nice dude and i was too formal all the time and it completely fucked my chances
:Comfy: you know that saying "just be yourself", shit is hard to do

HOW DO YOU TALK TO WOMEN!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Attachments

• 1661782496057.png
    1661782496057.png
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PubertyMaxxer
Dont be yourself dont act nice and dont give validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro, Gonthar and Toth's thot
You have to be good looking enough to initiate direct sexual talk (yes, it's possible without being too crude & being detected by tinder or bumble moderators)

Then you initiate direct sexual talk and innuendo.

Women get swarmed by those nice guys "asking them out for a coffee". You need to create instant chemistry or she is not going to fuck you.
And for that initial chemistry to happen you need to be good looking enough to pull off instant ONS/FWB requests.

Text game should be short, low IQ and to the point. One or two-liners. Ask for her snap, whatsapp or phone # within 10-30 minutes of talking. If she is attracted she will follow through, if not she will not have a ONS with you anyway and you can delete the match.

There are plenty of 'chadfish' experiments out there. Emulate that text game. It's no different than the lingo sportsmen, athletes, rappers, celebrities use on women.
You should not display deference, respect or kindness to signal "provider" traits. Your initial texts should be purely sexual.

(I do fully realize how few men can pull this off. It is extremely looks dependent. But it's the only way to reliably get one night stands.)

Tinder chad 5

Tinder chad 6

Tinder test 2021 2

If your dating app message history doesn't resemble something like this and you are only looking for one night stands (not relationships, not 'friendships'), time to go back to the gym, hair transplant table or surgeons office.

Just imagine you are roleplaying a very low IQ rapper. That's how your text game should be. That's what women respond to on these apps. Do not be "intellectual", do not write long sentences, do not appear to have any sentience besides being a walking dildo for these women. You will get results if you pass their looks threshold.

And for heaven's sake, don't start rambling to them about your hobbies, job or personal details nobody gives a shit about (especially a person who hasn't even met you and you only want to hook up with).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Cristiano88 and Vain786
You have to be good looking enough to initiate direct sexual talk (yes, it's possible without being too crude & being detected by tinder or bumble moderators)

Then you initiate direct sexual talk and innuendo.

Women get swarmed by those nice guys "asking them out for a coffee". You need to create instant chemistry or she is not going to fuck you.
And for that initial chemistry to happen you need to be good looking enough to pull off instant ONS/FWB requests.

Text game should be short, low IQ and to the point. One or two-liners. Ask for her snap, whatsapp or phone # within 10-30 minutes of talking. If she is attracted she will follow through, if not she will not have a ONS with you anyway and you can delete the match.

There are plenty of 'chadfish' experiments out there. Emulate that text game. It's no different than the lingo sportsmen, athletes, rappers, celebrities use on women.
You should not display deference, respect or kindness to signal "provider" traits. Your initial texts should be purely sexual.

(I do fully realize how few men can pull this off. It is extremely looks dependent. But it's the only way to reliably get one night stands.)

View attachment 1843829

View attachment 1843831

View attachment 1843832

If your dating app message history doesn't resemble something like this and you are only looking for one night stands (not relationships, not 'friendships'), time to go back to the gym, hair transplant table or surgeons office.

Just imagine you are roleplaying a very low IQ rapper. That's how your text game should be. That's what women respond to on these apps. Do not be "intellectual", do not write long sentences, do not appear to have any sentience besides being a walking dildo for these women. You will get results if you pass their looks threshold.
Does this apply to women at real life :dafuckfeels: i feel like this would be risky to do to girls i know at a school or work area

Does this apply to women at real life :dafuckfeels: i feel like this would be risky to do to girls i know at a school or work area
No, real life is different and requires more effort even as chad. If you are good looking, it's immensely easier to just swipe profiles on apps and find a woman who is easy to talk into a ONS.

Real life requires you to generally be in a party atmosphere or relaxing atmosphere (like a nightclub) to pull off one night stands.
Schools, streets or work are not the best environment for that, plus they are not anonymous like a club or Tinder. If you fail word will spread

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 21297