how do you take powdered supplements?

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
I have some magnesium bisglycinate powder and I usually just throw a tablespoon in a cup of juice but that shit is NASTY ASHIT, so how do y’all take powdered supps?

Solution
O
I have some magnesium bisglycinate powder and I usually just throw a tablespoon in a cup of juice but that shit is NASTY ASHIT, so how do y’all take powdered supps?
Put it in your mouth and swallow it with water or so. Don’t mix it. Ruins the entire drink
Put it in your mouth and swallow it with water or so. Don’t mix it. Ruins the entire drink

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6423
Solution
Wow how did I get a solution ??? What even is that ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
u rlly don’t know how this section works? the questions sub?
And if it’s stuff like very very sour booster that makes you cough if you put it in your mouth raw then mix it with very very little water so you can swallow it with one sip.

• +1
And if it’s stuff like very very sour booster that makes you cough if you put it in your mouth raw then mix it with very very little water so you can swallow it with one sip.
if I sprinkle it in some food while cooking will it lose effectiveness?

if I sprinkle it in some food while cooking will it lose effectiveness?
No. But don’t do That. Honestly just put it raw on your mouth and then a sip of water or whatever and it’s done. Everyone does it like that. It’s nasty for 5 seconds that’s it.

• +1