how do you talk to women?

MaximumCope

MaximumCope

Iron
i’ve had a girlfriend before but when we were together i was usually quiet and i didnt know how to make conversation

now im single and dont know how to approach women nor make conversation with them

am i cooked?

• WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I usually be formal with them irl and ask for their ig or number and escalate it from there. I use this tactic if that person is my classmate or someone i know

i’ve had a girlfriend before but when we were together i was usually quiet and i didnt know how to make conversation

now im single and dont know how to approach women nor make conversation with them

am i cooked?
I usually be formal with them irl and ask for their ig or number and escalate it from there. I use this tactic if that person is my classmate or someone i know
you guys genuinely have autism holy shit

• Love it
Reactions: FBl

am i cooked?
Why the fuck can't any of you communicate with people JFLL

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, !MagicMan777 and Enlil
Why the fuck can't any of you communicate with people JFLL
i can communicate with guys quite well but when it comes to girls i turn into a retard

maybe it’s because i spent my childhood years on my ipad instead of socializing

• +1
Reactions: carloshndrx, !MagicMan777 and Enlil

am i cooked?
if you dont catch her looking at you multiple times or if she isnt holding a conversation with you for a while willingly
then dont

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
i can communicate with guys quite well but when it comes to girls i turn into a retard

woman are fucking scary i agree, but i can talk with them.
Women like me, but they never like me enough to date me

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

also treating them like a guy helps if that makes sense
do you get nervous talking to dudes? no
banter helps alot

• +1
Reactions: MaximumCope
woman are fucking scary i agree, but i can talk with them.
Women like me, but they never like me enough to date me
i can relate to that since every time i get into a talking stage my dumbass ruins it

just talk about food or something stupid fucking nigger

talk about how jews rule the world, flat earth, is it that hard nigger? just be convincing jfl

talk about how jews rule the world, flat earth, is it that hard nigger? just be convincing jfl
The Wire Wtf GIF