HOW DO YOU THINK MY HINGE FOIDFISH WOULD DO?

But why does that claim even matter to put this time in? Foids are lying. They think 500+ matches isn’t enough attention it’s indicative that they’re validation whores.
I think they want a certain type of guy

Fuark I really love hot women who have that tier of undereye support.
What is that undereye support called?
Is it good? Why is it good, because of bones or fat pad?

Is it highset infras, or projected infras?
@Allornothing @Orc @mvp2v1 @BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
It will do amazing, this exactly how most Hinge profiles look identical to the real thing

Upscale and classy with nice photo quality

The prompts are gonna get you a lot of male simps too

It’s beautiful, a work of art

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and greycel
That’s literally the best under eye support lmao mf talking about tiers, nigga that’s the ideal it doesn’t get better than that
I don't even give a shit she has terrible jaw and a bloated face
I wouldn't even care if she had a shit body

Lemme impregnate a girl with that tier undereyes

Objectively she's probably only a MTB+ because of shit bones, carried by undereyes and colouring

But tbh bro, her undereyes aren't ideal.
The shape of her lower eyelid which I count part of the undereyes is not that good. Her eye shape is pretty shit too

Idk if it's worth all in all tbh to have a baby with a girl with these many falios
To birth a half Russian bloatcel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
That’s literally the best under eye support lmao mf talking about tiers, nigga that’s the ideal it doesn’t get better than that
y
what do you rate her?

I don't even give a shit she has terrible jaw and a bloated face
I wouldn't even care if she had a shit body

Lemme impregnate a girl with that tier undereyes

Objectively she's probably only a MTB+ because of shit bones, carried by undereyes and colouring

But tbh bro, her undereyes aren't ideal.
The shape of her lower eyelid which I count part of the undereyes is not that good. Her eye shape is pretty shit too

Idk if it's worth all in all tbh to have a baby with a girl with these many falios
To birth a half Russian bloatcel
would you LTR or ONS or not match her?
I'm weirded out because 70% of her likes and matches are weirdly enough, ethnics sand blacks. And most whites are weak MTN or LTN

what would you rate her and her pheno??
She's subjectively my type.
Objectively, she would be many's because blondes are seen as hot.

She's objectively a MTB+, but subjectively a Stacylite. And I don't even like Blondes
Her Pheno is very good. Can produce terra foggers, but in terms of rarity I'd say it's the equivalent to a High HTB, top 5%

would you LTR or ONS or not match her?
I'm weirded out because 70% of her likes and matches are weirdly enough, ethnics sand blacks. And most whites are weak MTN or LTN
I think that is because white people prefer bones, raised up in a western society where bones are preferred.
Ethnic and black women tend to be boneless, so this would ring close to home for them. Also they are more inclined to want to whiten their genes, so they have more of an incentive to go for Aryan Princess here

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She's subjectively my type.
Objectively, she would be many's because blondes are seen as hot.

She's objectively a MTB+, but subjectively a Stacylite. And I don't even like Blondes
Her Pheno is very good. Can produce terra foggers, but in terms of rarity I'd say it's the equivalent to a High HTB, top 5%

I think that is because white people prefer bones, raised up in a western society where bones are preferred.
Ethnic and black women tend to be boneless, so this would ring close to home for them. Also they are more inclined to want to whiten their genes, so they have more of an incentive to go for Aryan Princess here
weirdly enough she got 12000 likes in NYC including from white chads and white male models. How the hell did that happen but she's doing so shit in the uK?

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
Bones, only bones, unless a fat pad has been unnaturally placed there
weirdly enough she got 12000 likes in NYC including from white chads and white male models. How the hell did that happen but she's doing so shit in the uK?
View attachment 3040401
she's doing shit here

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
brutal... u made a super realistic hinge account, i would defo believe she aint a foidfish

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
brutal... u made a super realistic hinge account, i would defo believe she aint a foidfish
thanks bhai, why wouldn't you think it's a foidfish?

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
thanks bhai, why wouldn't you think it's a foidfish?
6 different pictures good quality ones, bio accurate datas like age, height etc, monologues. 90% of the time in foidfish accs u can see its low effort and fake

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
6 different pictures good quality ones, bio accurate datas like age, height etc, monologues. 90% of the time in foidfish accs u can see its low effort and fake
Thoughts on this?
IMG 2541

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, glizzygnasher68 and 1 other person
View attachment 3040401
No clue
If I had to guess it would be factors like:
- USA has women with less recession due to their diets being better from birth, when they were in the womb/ less effect from goyslop, chemicals. So they prefer women who aren't recessed with good craniofacial development, because that's what they are used to seeing
- Higher number of guys there
- Lower standards, so larger number of people will swipe right on this girl
- Larger number of people use dating apps there
- In London, women are expected to have fish lips, tanned, bronze etc. In NYC, it's more high class fashiony, which this girl embodies
- Hinge in the UK is more for LTR and this chick is dressed like a whore
- Bumble in the US is STR, similar to Tinder.. and you guessed it, this girl is dressed like a whore
- Chads there fuck anything, cuz of hookup culture being more prevalent. Chads in London have more decency

Bones, only bones, unless a fat pad has been unnaturally placed there
Is it the projection of the Infras that matter more or the height of the infras?
Because a fat pad could be on top of the projected Infras, rather than the infras being high too?
Creates that deepset effect for her eyes, with no lower eyelid exposure

Also when we get older, is it more common for the infras to recess sagitally or vertically?
I'd expect vertically, or else it would just collide with the eye?

• +1
No clue
- USA has women with less recession due to their diets being better from birth, when they were in the womb/ less effect from goyslop, chemicals. So they prefer women who aren't recessed with good craniofacial development, because that's what they are used to seeing
- In London, women are expected to have fish lips, tanned, bronze etc. In NYC, it's more high class fashiony, which this girl embodies
- Bumble in the US is STR, similar to Tinder.. and you guessed it, this girl is dressed like a whore
- Chads there fuck anything, cuz of hookup culture being more prevalent. Chads in London have more decency

Is it the projection of the Infras that matter more or the height of the infras?
Because a fat pad could be on top of the projected Infras, rather than the infras being high too?

Also when we get older, is it more common for the infras to recess sagitally or vertically?
the girl in my OP is dressed like a whore? (I agree)
and I thought the jewSA had more goyslop since here a lot of food has to go through EU law
and you're in for a good shock, Hinge is used for hookups in the UK as well. So basically in the UK people would prefer to be with the Love Island bimbo whore pheno?

• +1
No clue

have you seen the most popular profiles in London (female) compilation

the girl in my OP is dressed like a whore? (I agree)
ye, slutty.. revealing a lot of her skin

and I thought the jewSA had more goyslop since here a lot of food has to go through EU law
Well bro it's one thing I've noticed. People in Canada or America, hardly ever have any recession
They all had really good development and the women tend to be forward grown, whereas everybody including ethnics is recessed in the UK.
There's such a stark difference that nobody has mentioned before. It definitely has something to do with the breast milk, or formula, or something in the water/ foods/ preservatives
That mean that lots of people from the UK suffer from bad dentofacial effects
Seeing somebody forward grown is gigarare in the UK, with good fat pads under the eyes. It's really common in the US, even from ethnics who were born there
When they were an embryo in the womb or smth, it's gotta be something the mother drank or ate idk
There's something up though

and you're in for a good shock, Hinge is used for hookups in the UK as well. So basically in the UK people would prefer to be with the Love Island bimbo whore pheno?
Yea ik that lol, I'm from UK. But yeah they prefer the love island bimbo exactly
And the definition of a high class bimbo would be like this girl:

Danny Aarons gf: Tennessee Thresher

• +1
ye, slutty.. revealing a lot of her skin

Well bro it's one thing I've noticed. People in Canada or America, hardly ever have any recession
They all had really good development and the women tend to be forward grown, whereas everybody including ethnics is recessed in the UK.
There's such a stark difference that nobody has mentioned before. It definitely has something to do with the breast milk, or formula, or something in the water/ foods/ preservatives
That mean that lots of people from the UK suffer from bad dentofacial effects
Seeing somebody forward grown is gigarare in the UK, with good fat pads under the eyes. It's really common in the US, even from ethnics who were born there
When they were an embryo in the womb or smth, it's gotta be something the mother drank or ate idk
There's something up though

Yea ik that lol, I'm from UK. But yeah they prefer the love island bimbo exactly
And the definition of a high class bimbo would be like this girl:
View attachment 3040484View attachment 3040485View attachment 3040486View attachment 3040487View attachment 3040488View attachment 3040489View attachment 3040490

Danny Aarons gf: Tennessee Thresher
weirdly, I remember running a foidfish in London (someone I knew) who had a much more high class pheno, but was ethnic (pale skinned though with black hair) with a slimmer body, HTNish face

no signs of bimbo pheno at all, quite Audrey-esque

She had fewer matches and likes, but a good proportion of them were white/white passing HTN+ with good bodies

Her actual boyfriend is a white tall chadlite

Then an actual real brown ethnic woman got shit results here

This was weird. And people here say white women trump all

weirdly, I remember running a foidfish in London (someone I knew) who had a much more high class pheno, but was ethnic (pale skinned though with black hair) with a slimmer body, HTNish face

no signs of bimbo pheno at all, quite Audrey-esque

She had fewer matches and likes, but a good proportion of them were white/white passing HTN+ with good bodies

Her actual boyfriend is a white tall chadlite

Then an actual real brown ethnic woman got shit results here

This was weird. And people here say white women trump all
@AustinCutler thoughts?

• +1
@AustinCutler thoughts?
interesting tho imo nowadays for men it doesnt really matter JBW theory real.... at least imo u can be a ltb ur smv can be skyrocketing getting dms from mtns and even from htns... btw in 2024 brutal if u have a great body its such a halo but idk its hard for me to work out properly on daily basis

• +1
interesting tho imo nowadays for men it doesnt really matter JBW theory real.... at least imo u can be a ltb ur smv can be skyrocketing getting dms from mtns and even from htns... btw in 2024 brutal if u have a great body its such a halo but idk its hard for me to work out properly on daily basis
jfl the foidfish getting more chads was ethnic (but pale)

• JFL
WDYM identical to the real thing? and from your experience what do most profiles look like?
they look like that one.

The pictures are high quality the girl is pretty good looking and doesn’t look poor or low class

That’s most the chicks I see on Hinge from my experience

• +1
they look like that one.

The pictures are high quality the girl is pretty good looking and doesn’t look poor or low class

That’s most the chicks I see on Hinge from my experience
are they usually high class looking with revealing clothes? And it looks believable?
What would you say are unbelievable phenos?

are they usually high class looking with revealing clothes? And it looks believable?
What would you say are unbelievable phenos?
Yes they literally look just like the profile you made

There’s a specific type of profile that Hinge is dominated with and that’s the best way to describe it

No other app has such a large abundance of good looking seemingly financially secure women with access to a high quality camera

• +1

There’s a specific type of profile that Hinge is dominated with and that’s the best way to describe it

No other app has such a large abundance of good looking seemingly financially secure women with access to a high quality camera
my account was banned for saying "skibidi ohio rizz"

• So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie

why do they all have the same luxe vibes?

why do they all have the same luxe vibes?
It’s not all of them though, ugly bitches use the app too but Hinge’s algorithm does a great job of filtering people based on attraction level

If the app thinks you’re attractive you will basically only see other attractive people

• +1
It’s not all of them though, ugly bitches use the app too but Hinge’s algorithm does a great job of filtering people based on attraction level

If the app thinks you’re attractive you will basically only see other attractive people
Even with foids trying to match with chads?

is this based on face AI or what
it's weird because the Standouts mostly show MTBs with fakeup