How do you want me to post my final results? (Poll)

How should I present final results? (Poll)

• Professional photoshoot - Go all out and do us proud

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Back camera on phone - keep it humble and honest, let the results do the talking

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Up to you

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys, so i am kind of stuck how to present the final results to you guys after my surgery.

I was thinking of a professional videoshoot in a London studio around October. It will really be an epic finish to the journey and show that we get to work, But at the same time it seems really overkill and i don't want to be a "salesman" or try to show off.

Or I can do as I usually do and use the back camera on my phone. It won't be as glamerous. But the results are honest

Its really how you guys want it to be?

After this I will be looking to leave.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Silver and newperson
just regular selfies are fine. shoots are usually touched up af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Gaia262
professional photoshoot, no one will take it like salesman, u give a lot of value for community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19246 and Gaia262
professional photoshoot, no one will take it like salesman, u give a lot of value for community
Problem is it Will look frauded and we need at least semi irl look

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
maybe rent a DSLR camera and record by yourself so that it wouldn't seem frauded or tryhard, but the quality would still be nice and there would be no lens distortion or artifacts that you get from the phone camera

• +1
Try both actually

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
Hi guys, so i am kind of stuck how to present the final results to you guys after my surgery.

I was thinking of a professional videoshoot in a London studio around October. It will really be an epic finish to the journey and show that we get to work, But at the same time it seems really overkill and i don't want to be a "salesman" or try to show off.

Or I can do as I usually do and use the back camera on my phone. It won't be as glamerous. But the results are honest

It would be great if you could still check in every so often, even once a month or two. You give great advice and you could give updates on how much life has changed since your Ascension. Don't forget us spergs when you become chad!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262

Why not both? Just for fun do a photoshoot and then just take some candids with your phone.

• +1
just regular selfies are fine. shoots are usually touched up af
Try both actually
Why not both? Just for fun do a photoshoot and then just take some candids with your phone.
It would be great if you could still check in every so often, even once a month or two. You give great advice and you could give updates on how much life has changed since your Ascension. Don't forget us spergs when you become chad!
maybe rent a DSLR camera and record by yourself so that it wouldn't seem frauded or tryhard, but the quality would still be nice and there would be no lens distortion or artifacts that you get from the phone camera

Thanks guys, Dr Ramieri says he will hire a professional videographer for us. So it will be like a mini movie thing. It will be towards the end of October.

There will be zero frauding/touch ups or anything as it's all in motion.

Let's go 💪

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Wallenberg, NarrowJaw and 2 others
Thanks guys, Dr Ramieri says he will hire a professional videographer for us. So it will be like a mini movie thing. It will be towards the end of October.

There will be zero frauding/touch ups or anything as it's all in motion.

Let's go 💪
Go up there with Gandy and start acting up on the stage/runway

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and fuckedupmanlet