How do you win fights?

S

seeker

Platinum
A lot of people recommend that you just run, and that is honestly, probably the best advice. But in my private high-school, I doubt it could turn fatal, but you never know so I'll try to use this information wisely. So context for asking this question is, I got some beef with like a group of 4 kids in my class today. One of them stood up and we faced each other but our sir told us to sit down and we obliged. I did patch up with them kinda, but you never know what happens.

A lot of fighting tips online are boxing related, and you gotta do what you gotta do but I'd rather not until I have to; using 'dishonourable' tactics like biting. I want to know how to keep myself on my feet, since when I used to 'spar' with my friends, I'd always somehow end up losing my balance. I'm not exactly heavy, 56kg, so I can't just jump on them either. I gotta stay on my feet but idk how

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and darktvamp
I carry a gun. I don’t fight. If someone wants to fight me they’ll end up deceased instead. Win win.

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax, ElTruecel, TechnoBoss and 3 others
just train n shit ig ask ur dad

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and seeker
Be physically and intellectually superior

If u already close your eyes when about to get hit its over
I doubt you have any time to learn and train

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Pikabro and seeker
just train n shit ig ask ur dad
i do train but i feel like just having strength isn't enough, i need technique. my father wouldn't want me to fight at all probably so not an option, plus he'd think im getting bullied or something which is not the case

stab them to death, on some brit type shit

Beat them ?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i do train but i feel like just having strength isn't enough, i need technique. my father wouldn't want me to fight at all probably so not an option, plus he'd think im getting bullied or something which is not the case
oh my dad would like teach me to beat the shit outta them lmfao

• +1
Reactions: seeker
Be physically and intellectually superior

If u already close your eyes when about to get hit its over
I doubt you have any time to learn and train
naw i dont think they'll just jump me lol, one of their friends asked if i practice fighting at home since i was teaching another friend of mine basic punching technique, and they sounded a bit shaken. im weak though, ill admit

just fuck it and start throwing punches, if its not beiing recoreded just do wtv u want and lie abt it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and scrunchables
just fuck it and start throwing punches, if its not beiing recoreded just do wtv u want and lie abt it
phones get pulled out here kinda fast xd. if i get tackled im done for since i doubt it'll be a 1v1. ill need to knock bros out with one punch for it to work

naw i dont think they'll just jump me lol, one of their friends asked if i practice fighting at home since i was teaching another friend of mine basic punching technique, and they sounded a bit shaken. im weak though, ill admit
You cant do shit if you havent sparred
At 57 kg youre better off making big friends to protect you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lemonnz, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
You cant do shit if you havent sparred
At 57 kg youre better off making big friends to protect you
i used to spar a bit, and i know basic moves and stuff. yeah i feel like because of my weight im practically a feather if i get like pushed or something

i used to spar a bit, and i know basic moves and stuff. yeah i feel like because of my weight im practically a feather if i get like pushed or something
You need to get hit
As much as you can

• +1
phones get pulled out here kinda fast xd. if i get tackled im done for since i doubt it'll be a 1v1. ill need to knock bros out with one punch for it to work
same with my hs, if ur bigger just shove them, if not just be chill with em, some bigass kid wanted to beat the shit outta me but we just talked it out n shit now we chill

• +1
You need to get hit
As much as you can
man id take up boxing but my parents wont let me. wqewqieqwi. how do i practice at home? i dont have a sparring partner. i have this um, above average weight friend/brother <3 of mine, should i practice with him even though he doesnt fight?

same with my hs, if ur bigger just shove them, if not just be chill with em, some bigass kid wanted to beat the shit outta me but we just talked it out n shit now we chill
das the thing im average frame. none of the guys is that bigger than me, maybe 3-5kg, but if it's like a 2v1 ill need a massive advantage. honestly i might just liver punch maxx

man id take up boxing but my parents wont let me. wqewqieqwi. how do i practice at home? i dont have a sparring partner. i have this um, above average weight friend/brother <3 of mine, should i practice with him even though he doesnt fight?
Make out with him and blow him while ur parents arent home

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
das the thing im average frame. none of the guys is that bigger than me, maybe 3-5kg, but if it's like a 2v1 ill need a massive advantage. honestly i might just liver punch maxx
idk then man, id jsut talk em outta it if u dk what ur doing

• +1
52 blocks

• +1
idk then man, id jsut talk em outta it if u dk what ur doing
i gotchu. talking is ideal of course, and this is all hypothetical, just trynna be cautious so if it does end up going down i can save some face

i gotchu. talking is ideal of course, and this is all hypothetical, just trynna be cautious so if it does end up going down i can save some face
learn the basics on yt, its mainly technique if ur fighting skinny kids, practice punching and blocking/dodging

• +1
listen bro, we were having a nice discussion...
Listen kid if you wanna go out there and get your ass beat its ur choice

But you need testosterone to speed up the process

• +1
learn the basics on yt, its mainly technique if ur fighting skinny kids, practice punching and blocking/dodging
yeah fr. i doubt theyd try to tackle me honestly

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Listen kid if you wanna go out there and get your ass beat its ur choice

But you need testosterone to speed up the process
if it's a 4v1, you bet im not getting out unscathed. but i dont want to just get obliterated

if it's a 4v1, you bet im not getting out unscathed. but i dont want to just get obliterated
Better obliterate you bro in the bed than let a stranger obliterate you in front of everyone

Better obliterate you bro in the bed than let a stranger obliterate you in front of everyone
...No. man if it's a 1v1 i really think i got it in da bag though, if i dont get too hyped or something. if im calm i can pull a chokehold on some unexperienced guy. but ig i cant underestimate him either

A lot of people recommend that you just run, and that is honestly, probably the best advice. But in my private high-school, I doubt it could turn fatal, but you never know so I'll try to use this information wisely. So context for asking this question is, I got some beef with like a group of 4 kids in my class today. One of them stood up and we faced each other but our sir told us to sit down and we obliged. I did patch up with them kinda, but you never know what happens.

A lot of fighting tips online are boxing related, and you gotta do what you gotta do but I'd rather not until I have to; using 'dishonourable' tactics like biting. I want to know how to keep myself on my feet, since when I used to 'spar' with my friends, I'd always somehow end up losing my balance. I'm not exactly heavy, 56kg, so I can't just jump on them either. I gotta stay on my feet but idk how
Strip butt ass naked

Nobody wants to fight a naked person

...No. man if it's a 1v1 i really think i got it in da bag though, if i dont get too hyped or something. if im calm i can pull a chokehold on some unexperienced guy. but ig i cant underestimate him either
I stop with the gay jokes
Learn a tight boxing gaurd and get your homie to punch you hard with gloves
Learn to keep your eyes open and not shit yourself and youll be alot less harmed in a 4v1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I stop with the gay jokes
Learn a tight boxing gaurd and get your homie to punch you hard with gloves
Learn to keep your eyes open and not shit yourself and youll be alot less harmed in a 4v1
das my man. thank you very much sir. what if we don't have gloves?

das my man. thank you very much sir. what if we don't have gloves?
Wrap his hands in small blankets if you can
Any thing to cover his knuckles so you dont get cut up

• +1
oh my apologies. could it work outside of a 1v1 though?
Depends, it's a good defense system if you pair it with kicks you can do damage

• +1
Depends, it's a good defense system if you pair it with kicks you can do damage
man my kicks are awful lol, I easily lose my footing and if someone grabs my leg I'm done for

man my kicks are awful lol, I easily lose my footing and if someone grabs my leg I'm done for
Low kicks, if they're dumb and they go to grab the leg they leave their face open

• +1