How do youngish zoomers dress

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
I'm talking about 19 to 22 year olds? From what I'm seeing, they dress in a baggy fashion. I'm in my late 20s but look 22 or 23. So, when I'm around them I look out of place because i'm rocking my old but in good condition 2016 Adidas t shirts and trousers, lmao.

I'm trying to larp as a young person. Help an oldcel out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Deleted member 89436
Lol I’m 17. I gotchu unc

Style is one of the easiest ways someone can determine generational age.
It’s almost the equivalent to slang.

There is many styles we use that have evolved from stuff you already knew when were younger, for example-
90s Punk to 2000s emo to 10s alternative which led to the “scene” shit we have now in the early 20s
As with so many different cliques that use different styles that branch out into their own unique things.

Im going to assume the social group your hanging around based on you mentioning you wearing “2016 adidas shirts and trousers” And give you a solid generalization of what would give you the most appeal for your fit.

Wear anything “tiktok” style.
(shit the npcs wear)

Sweats. Sweats. Sweats.
Nike tech
Compression shirts with grey sweats.
Get some Js. Ditch your shitty sneakers.
Nirvana T shirt, (any band shirt)
American eagle is also usually solid
True religion is THE SHIT rn for wtv reason
“Funny” Tees (“I❤️HOTMILFS”)
Did I mention sweats?

AVOID
Skinny jeans.
Super baggy pants.
Cargo shorts.
Collared T shirts
Anything neon
And trousers. those have been gone for 14 years dude.

If you wanna get really fancy and expensive also winning some people points

Anything chrome hearts. People drool over that shit. It’s not a brand it’s a status symbol.

Affliction is good too

Supreme

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
They dress like shit

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
There is many styles we use that have evolved from stuff you already knew when were younger, for example-
90s Punk to 2000s emo to 10s alternative which led to the “scene” shit we have now in the early 20s
As with so many different cliques that use different styles that branch out into their own unique things.
I've been rotting for years, so I'm out of sync. Thanks for the kind words, youngcel. Not so long ago I was your age watching an ER video on YT before he went on his rampage. Live, Live, live before it's too late because of the age pill.

Nah old fart you gotta let it go. You ain’t young anymore. Go eat your prunes and fill your diaper with shit again

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and EdgyFashionist
Nah old fart you gotta let it go. You ain’t young anymore. Go eat your prunes and fill your diaper with shit again
I probably looking younger than you. 🤣 I've had people compare me to their 19 yo sons age lol.