How does acutane close growth plates ?

B

b12345

Bronze
how can acutane close growth plates what’s an ideal dose to prevent

It doesn't, however it reduces IGF-1 and HGH which are both VERY VERY important CRUCIAL hormones for growth. These are literally the things that cause your growth. Without them, you don't grow. Stop using accutane

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
It doesn't, however it reduces IGF-1 and HGH which are both VERY VERY important CRUCIAL hormones for growth. These are literally the things that cause your growth. Without them, you don't grow. Stop using accutane
What if I supplement mk677 will that cancell it out?

So if I take acutane will I END any growth romaining or just stunt it meaning if I were to grow 3 more inches I would only grow 1 inch

Nah, it won't.
i have to take acutane reallt because my acne is so bad and that’s the only thing that will clear it it’s severe modular cystic acne cause from bulking and gut health

how can acutane close growth plates what’s an ideal dose to prevent
it's simple. what causes acne? oily skin. what causes oily skin? overstimulation of oil glands what causes overstimulation of oil glands? HGH Acutane reduces the amount of hgh that goes to your oil glands

it's simple. what causes acne? oily skin. what causes oily skin? overstimulation of oil glands what causes overstimulation of oil glands? HGH Acutane reduces the amount of hgh that goes to your oil glands
Dht causes oily skin

Never take accutane until you have reached ur desired height or you will regret lifelong

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab