How does everyone here have so much money for surgeries

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
The amount of taban surgeries for the eye area and lefort recommendations I've seen, where are people getting these bucks from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
This that we recommend it doesnt mean that someone is wealthy enough to get it.

But there were users who earned money for surgeries from selling their asshole to sugar daddies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3573, MentalistKebab and 10 others

But there were users who earned money from selling their asshole to sugar daddies.
@Ritalincel has done this XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, Chadelite, Vidyacoper and 5 others
Ever since I've been blackpilled 100% of my money goes towards funding surgeries. $10k isn't that much to save when you don't spend anything. I'm too ugly to worry about having money for a house or a nice car. None of that matters if you're alone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Pumanator, Oueyy and 11 others
Ever since I've been blackpilled 100% of my money goes towards funding surgeries. $10k isn't that much to save when you don't spend anything. I'm too ugly to worry about having money for a house or a nice car. None of that matters if you're alone.
What have you had done so far?

What have you had done so far?
No surgeries yet but booking Rhino consultation in a few days. I have used PEDs, HGH, and Minox though for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
If you’re not materialistic and don’t travel. If ascending is your whole raison d’être, you will work and save every penny for surgeries. You could also if you’re that way inclined, find yourself a sponsor

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just save up money brah

I’m 16 y/o and by the time I’m 18 I should have enough money to get bimax + genio to actually make me into a chad for the rest of my life

Small price for such a change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, GigaMogger, Chadelite and 2 others
There's a thing called money max, look into it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Just save up money brah

I’m 16 y/o and by the time I’m 18 I should have enough money to get bimax + genio to actually make me into a chad for the rest of my life

Small price for such a change
How do you get money as 16years old?

How do you get money as 16years old?
I’m working on a construction site during the summer atm getting payed 100 a day.
8am-5pm

Idm wage slaving rn tbh, feels good getting money and also good exercise

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Chadelite and CrazyFitLover
I’m working on a construction site during the summer atm getting payed 100 a day.
8am-5pm

Idm wage slaving rn tbh, feels good getting money and also good exercise
Which country? some countrys are really fucked and almost impossible in them to find a job wich pays 100 a day

Which country? some countrys are really fucked and almost impossible in them to find a job wich pays 100 a day
UK

The guy is a friend of my dad, that's how I got the job. but i also have a friend of mine who is doing the same thing with a different company and is making the same as me for 1 less hour also

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
UK

The guy is a friend of my dad, that's how I got the job. but i also have a friend of mine who is doing the same thing with a different company and is making the same as me for 1 less hour also
Holy shit i mirin you, it is easy to accend if you are in a good country with connections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

But there were users who earned money for surgeries from selling their asshole to sugar daddies.
jfl was that shit about Sal123 actually for real

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted
@AleksVs has been generously funding all our surgeries

Ur beyond cucked

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted
Me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
some people here are 20+ normies with 9-6 office normie job