How does Frank Yang get girls

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
He is a 5’7 Asian, Gymmax+NT= bitches for everyone?

BAC - Big Asian Cock :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Live anywhere but the UK theory

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Being short or ethnic doesn't always mean incel, its just a great disadvantage or handicap, that's an extremist blackpiller belief to say its completely over just because of a handicap.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 17763
I got a bae in the bay aye

When I’m in Toronto they treat me like drake

Look at my neck it’s an ice tray

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He is a 5’7 Asian, Gymmax+NT= bitches for everyone?
His body is top tier, and he looks good facially. Also he avoids the asian american negative failo by speaking with confidence and being able to interact with women in a NT manner. Breaking negative stereotypes is important.

His body is top tier, and he looks good facially. Also he avoids the asian american negative failo by speaking with confidence and being able to interact with women in a NT manner. Breaking negative stereotypes is important.
but honestly Frank Yang is weird as fuck tho

but honestly Frank Yang is weird as fuck tho
Online personas aren't accurate of how they are in real life. You have to exaggerate and be over dramatic on purpose to make the viewers see your shit, otherwise they get bored.

But I agree that he probably carries it with him, but the weirdness he has is actually digged by foids. He has a lot of spiritual and philosophical interest and foids are into that so it ends up being a plus.