How does MSE affect the face

D

Deleted member 30552

.
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Posts
4,142
Reputation
4,443
Probably gonna be dead thread with troll replies but if anybody knows pls LMK I’m considering it

Wider cheekbones might be good for me, but I’m scared of wider mouth. I might look like an ape

I wanna do it MAINLY for health reasons but if it gave me an aesthetic benefit that’s legit too but I’m even more scared of it making me look worse. I don’t have a wide smile but I do have a semi wide mouth
 
Useless site ur all a bunch of phaggots
 
Useless site ur all a bunch of phaggots
AE6BD7A9 0E08 4ACD BB10 512DEF8FAB29
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
@Preston can you move this thread to looksmaxing bro? Ty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Similar threads

moet
Replies
8
Views
71
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
JuicyJerry
Replies
1
Views
21
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
chexo0
Replies
9
Views
68
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Linus145.44
Replies
0
Views
20
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
Bradsters
Replies
4
Views
95
SerafimN
SerafimN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top