How does MSM and Vitamin C affect EYECOLOR?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Koinophobia
Backround information: I have started consuming MSM and Vitamin C since yesterday because I heard it can lighten your eyes.
My current natural eyecolor is T10 following the eyecolor chart:
What's your eye color number? : r/interestingasfuck

Consumption information: I started with a quarter of a teaspoon of MSM (1000 mg) and will add a quarter weekly until I reach a full teaspoon daily then just keep that amount stable which will be 4000 mg MSM. I take one vitamin C pill daily which is 1000 mg vitamin C.

Questions:
How long until I will see substantial results?
Are these results permanent?
How many shades lighter will my eyes be able to get?

It works. My light brown eyes became hazel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg and HarrierDuBois
Solution
I mean I'm not gonna send them bc he sent them in private but he was asian so to acheive T10's has got to be quite impressive.
Is that the guy with the subtitle "Prettyboy chang", by any chance?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois how much msm and vitamin c did the asian guy consume?

• +1
how many months for him to achieve it?
3-4 months.

Bear in mind when I started I was recommended by the cashier at the pharmacy to start with 1000 mg MSM week one. Then increase by 1000 mg per week until I reached the desired amount which in my case will be 4000 mg daily. This is because MSM can be irritable if your body is not quite used to it yet.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Doesn't it cause hyperthyroidism?
these guys are available to fuck with heir bodies permanently to a pseudoscience cope with the expectation of changing the eye in a way no one will notice

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
How are you doing, any results?
Only been on it for a week and as I said started in low doses. No side effects so far. Super slight improvement so far but could also be placebo tbhngl

• +1
these guys are available to fuck with heir bodies permanently to a pseudoscience cope with the expectation of changing the eye in a way no one will notice
Nah people will definitely notice when your eye goes lighter. From t40 to t10 is a big difference.

• +1
My eye area would ascend a lot if I lighten my eye color, but I want safe methods/ways and not copes; so far I can only hope on STRŌMA.

My eye area would ascend a lot if I lighten my eye color, but I want safe methods/ways and not copes; so far I can only hope on STRŌMA.
What is your current color (use the chart) and what color do you hope to reach?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and ascension!
What is your current color (use the chart) and what color do you hope to reach?
T50 and with good lighting (literally having a light in front of me) I reach up to T20. I don't know, I would like to reach at least that color that I have with good lighting.

• +1
T50 and with good lighting (literally having a light in front of me) I reach up to T20. I don't know, I would like to reach at least that color that I have with good lighting.
Then use msm + vit c, other guy went from t40 to t10 so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to go from t50 to t20. Give it a shot.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and ascension!
Then use msm + vit c, other guy went from t40 to t10 so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to go from t50 to t20. Give it a shot.
I will have to continue researching, since I do not want to screw up my health. I have read several times that MSM causes Hyperthyroidism (this can literally ruin your face), that's why I have not used it.

• +1
YOUR POOPOO COLORED EYES WILL NEVER BE BLUE, SHITSKIN!

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
YOUR POOPOO COLORED EYES WILL NEVER BE BLUE, SHITSKIN!
I am swedish and don't have "poopoo" colored eyes, they are more of an amber color. I'm simply looking to make them somewhat more contrasted since my limbal rings are strong and I want either a more golden amber color or greenish color to contrast it depending on what I get.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, chinpilled69 and Deleted member 20370
I am swedish and don't have "poopoo" colored eyes, they are more of a amber color. I'm simply looking to make them somewhat more contrasted since my limbal rings are strong and I want either a more golden amber color or greenish color to contrast it depending on what I get.
sorry bro, idrc.

just shitposting tbh:Comfy:

• +1
its not worth to fuck your body to something you dont have sure. Its like bonesmashing. Its dumb. Just do what you know it works, then if you want anything more you go with safe surgeries. (You will probably dont want anything more because if you do sports you would be happy and not here lol=