How does My eye area in this vid look

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Just woke up so kinda got bags under my eyes. But just overall no heavy PSL autism, how does my eye area look?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Hades, attarde75 and 7 others
Too hooded, would look better with slight uee like pretty boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Kingcel32, Deleted member 17829 and 12 others
Looking like a London gangster :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Economical and Deleted member 16369
browridge looks more lowset now, what have you done?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Good

What's your PFL? Your eyes look kinda small.

• +1
Amnesia thug maxxing.

Nevertheless. Chad. 9/10 eyearea. 10/10 with your contacts.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ilovelamp08
Your in Vegas right? You should troll Nikocado avocado

• +1
Kinda reminds me of drake ngl

• +1
I have a consultation with Taban later in the year so I am going to discuss upper eyelid fillers and possible almond eye surgery (lower lid retraction maybe cantho)
Too hooded, would look better with slight uee like pretty boys
yeah ive thought this before actually
browridge looks more lowset now, what have you done?
nothing but might later this year
Good

What's your PFL? Your eyes look kinda small.
yeah I dont know my actual PFL and yeah Ive thought they do look small, i might measure it and get back to u
Amnesia thug maxxing.

Nevertheless. Chad. 9/10 eyearea. 10/10 with your contacts.
thanks, yeah I am wearing green lenses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17872 and Sal
Kinda reminds me of drake ngl
D2595A43 64FD 47C4 B904 8AAD26FF27B3

• JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah
looks great, lack of lower eyelashes are the only bad thing i can think of

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18840 and Amnesia
Look kinda wideset and no lashes otherwise v good. Eyebrows look a lot better

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
Looks different than usual but still model tier none the less

• +1
Look kinda wideset and no lashes otherwise v good. Eyebrows look a lot better
its my shitty phone quality, i actually have long lashes

• +1
Didn’t u got cantho?

Didn’t u got cantho?
lower lid retraction, fucking 14 years ago

i am getting upper lid fillers to make my upper lid hooding more symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
lower lid retraction, fucking 14 years ago

i am getting upper lid fillers to make my upper lid hooding more symmetrical
You unironically need more uee
And ideally custom infra to get rid of under eye hollow and that your right eye is bigger than left thus more rounded i think u notice it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Amnesia
You unironically need more uee
And ideally custom infra to get rid of under eye hollow and that your right eye is bigger than left thus more rounded i think u notice it
yeah my eye area is FULL of fucking asymmetries, it's my biggest insecurity

like one of my eyes is literally lower than the other, one eye looks bigger than the other one eye orbit is pushed back further into my skull than the other

All this shit I am going to bring up with Taban at my consultation and am going to ask him to give me his analysis and possible fixed to my asymmetrical orbits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Yerico7, subhuman incel and 4 others

like one of my eyes is literally lower than the other, one eye looks bigger than the other one eye orbit is pushed back further into my skull than the other

All this shit I am going to bring up with Taban at my consultation and am going to ask him to give me his analysis and possible fixed to my asymmetrical orbits
I got that with my ears. One is like 6-8mm lower than the other. Even my girl noticed it which bugs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Amnesia
Found your brother @Birdcell

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
I have a consultation with Taban later in the year so I am going to discuss upper eyelid fillers and possible almond eye surgery (lower lid retraction maybe cantho)

yeah ive thought this before actually

nothing but might later this year

yeah I dont know my actual PFL and yeah Ive thought they do look small, i might measure it and get back to u

thanks, yeah I am wearing green lenses
how much does he charge for almond eye ?

how much does he charge for almond eye ?
it depends what procedures he has to do in order to achieve the almond eye shape

he might have to do a cantho only or a cantho plus filler or some type of implant too

I promise I will make a thread before and after my visit to him to answer quesions or even ask him questions u guys want to know

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 14774 and 8 others
it depends what procedures he has to do in order to achieve the almond eye shape

he might have to do a cantho only or a cantho plus filler or some type of implant too

I promise I will make a thread before and after my visit to him to answer quesions or even ask him questions u guys want to know

thank you
i would appreciate that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Amnesia

Why does he give schedule this late ? Nothing sooner?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

what's the point of trying to make your eye hooding more symmetrical if you can already have sex every day, spend that money on psychiatrist instead or go for a week long holidays to Greece smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 16380
Why does he give schedule this late ? Nothing sooner?
yeah I called his office for a consultation back in March and his FIRST opening for just a consultation was september

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18840 and Wallenberg
what's the point of trying to make your eye hooding more symmetrical if you can already have sex every day, spend that money on psychiatrist instead or go for a week long holidays to Greece smh
i guess improvement is more addicting and satisfying than sex or slaying

plus the fact that looking at urself everyday and seeing glaring asymmetries is very annoying

Yeah, this is peak autism.

His eyes are not even asymmetrical much. I didn't see any asymmetry at the first glance. All people have slight asymmetry. :Comfy:

I would suggest him NOT go for the eye surgery, since he will probably just get botched :feelsrope:

BUT I really want to hear some stories from Taban :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Yerico7, Racky and 3 others
i guess improvement is more addicting and satisfying than sex or slaying

plus the fact that looking at urself everyday and seeing glaring asymmetries is very annoying
Idk man, I know what you mean, but knowing when to stop is VERY important...

They didn't know this:
Bogd

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 17872, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Looks great. What car you are driving?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14774, Bobelbrah and 5 others
Once u are legit looksmaxxer there is no hope i wish i was in america to get eye surgery asap. Im gonna leave france soon for it but like in 1 year and its so long
Idk, i wish i could fix the midface recession at somewhere like Eppley with his customized bells and whistles, but this shit costs so much :feelsrope:

So will have to cope with a rhino at a local butcher-shop :feelshehe:

Attachments

• chain.png
    chain.png
    936.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, Hueless and Deleted member 18840
Idk, i wish i could fix the midface recession at somewhere like Eppley with his customized bells and whistles, but this shit costs so much :feelsrope:

So will have to cope with a rhino at a local butcher-shop :feelshehe:
I got a rhino and will probably do a 2nd rhino to widen alar base. Like @Amnesia and a cantho, and maybe maybe uee fillers but this shit scary asf for blindness. We actually need the same procedures he just has a better jaw while i have a better chin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 16380
dont go to Greece I dont want added competition @Amnesia

Medial canthus looks good

I got a rhino and will probably do a 2nd rhino to widen alar base. Like @Amnesia and a cantho, and maybe maybe uee fillers but this shit scary asf for blindness. We actually need the same procedures he just has a better jaw while i have a better chin
to widen alar base?

did the surgeon make it too narrow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I have the exact opposite issue, I don't think a too narrow nose is bad? isn't this an caucasian trait?
In my case i got a morph that looks more natural i will consult w my surgeon and see. Most nordics have big noses.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
jfl amnesia is a good example of no matter how good you look, you will still never be satisfied and still have insecurities

human brain sucks

• +1
Reactions: yukika96
@ForeverRecession rate eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160