How does My eye area in this vid look

My palate is above average. Not super wide tho
I see. If it's above average, I assume maxxing out that area isn't much of a priority for you. If it was, you could have opted for MSE, since it sometimes widens the alar base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I see. If it's above average, I assume maxxing out that area isn't much of a priority for you. If it was, you could have opted for MSE, since it sometimes widens the alar base.
Funnily enough i have bad lip seal so maybe sarpe will be good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Funnily enough i have bad lip seal so maybe sarpe will be good.
SARPE instead of MSE because of your lip seal, or wdym? By the way, if you can, get EASE instead of SARPE. It's like best of both worlds from MSE and SARPE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Uc Santa Cruz Swimming GIF by University of California
You would make prime gandy insecure.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Too hooded, would look better with slight uee like pretty boys
shut the fuck up hooding is required for real masculine eye area

lookin good bro!

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
If you got lower lid retraction before why do you need to do it again? To get more extreme results?

Are you wearing contacts here? How to develop the low inhib to go out with them daily?

I have a consultation with Taban later in the year so I am going to discuss upper eyelid fillers and possible almond eye surgery (lower lid retraction maybe cantho)

yeah ive thought this before actually

nothing but might later this year

yeah I dont know my actual PFL and yeah Ive thought they do look small, i might measure it and get back to u

thanks, yeah I am wearing green lenses
Normie advice but dont overdo surgeries man , cat eyes is uncanny asf

• +1
yeah my eye area is FULL of fucking asymmetries, it's my biggest insecurity

like one of my eyes is literally lower than the other, one eye looks bigger than the other one eye orbit is pushed back further into my skull than the other

All this shit I am going to bring up with Taban at my consultation and am going to ask him to give me his analysis and possible fixed to my asymmetrical orbits
Please keep me updated on how that goes. Much love thank you

• +1
Where do you buy the contacts from?

If you got lower lid retraction before why do you need to do it again? To get more extreme results?
He is just mentally ill. And people here keep telling him to get surgeries.

yeah my eye area is FULL of fucking asymmetries, it's my biggest insecurity

like one of my eyes is literally lower than the other, one eye looks bigger than the other one eye orbit is pushed back further into my skull than the other

All this shit I am going to bring up with Taban at my consultation and am going to ask him to give me his analysis and possible fixed to my asymmetrical orbits
Is your ramus length different on each side?