How does one become NT?

U

uglysub8male

Master
After I dropped out of high school at 17 (I’m 26 now) I mostly became a hermit getting 99% of my social interaction online. The only person I interact with in person daily is my mom and it’s been like that for almost 10 years. Before I wasn’t a social butterfly but I was doing way better than I am now. I was still mostly shy, quiet and wasn’t popular but I had a handful of friends and interacted with other people. Now I don’t know what to do to reprogram my brain to be able to interact relatively normally with people. Being in isolation for so long rotted my brain and I can’t fix it

Last edited:
Dnrd, but if you have to ask how to become then it's already over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, mid and Klasik01
After I dropped out of high school at 17 (I’m 26 now) I mostly became a hermit getting 99% of my social interaction online. The only person I interact with in person daily is my mom and it’s been like that for almost 10 years. Before I wasn’t a social butterfly but I was doing way better than I am now. I was still mostly shy, quiet and wasn’t popular but I had a handful of friends and interacted with other people. Now I don’t know what to do to reprogram my brain to be able to interact relatively normally with people. Being in isolation for so long rotted my brain and I can’t fix it
20 yr old here, it's over bro
0 to 1 is mathematically impossible, you'll need a miracle from God to get into a social circle and be accepted.
Gaming with your old friends won't make u NT

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's over. You have the experience of a socially awkward 16 year old and want to NTmaxx at TWENTY SIX. What have you been doing all these years? Something went severely wrong and U need to sort that out first

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and wollet2
Get autism reduction surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
No such thing as becoming NT

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
It's over. You have the experience of a socially awkward 16 year old and want to NTmaxx at TWENTY SIX. What have you been doing all these years? Something went severely wrong and U need to sort that out first
These over socialized gen z 16 year olds have better social skills than me. I’ve been rotting all these years like every truecel. I also told you what went wrong. I stopped socializing in person almost 10 years ago. Did you not read? Your advice is just as useless as every other normtard’s. I need to sort it out? Why tf do you think I made this post?

These over socialized gen z 16 year olds have better social skills than me. I’ve been rotting all these years like every truecel. I also told you what went wrong. I stopped socializing in person almost 10 years ago. Did you not read? Your advice is just as useless as every other normtard’s. I need to sort it out? Why tf do you think I made this post?
Why rot for 10 years though

Mimicing an nt person would be the best solution

Speechmaxx. being NT is 80% voice and enunciation

this guy could read looksmax threads outloud in public, and still sound NT because of voice
@Pikabro @uglysub8male

it's brutally over for u at 26 and non nt, how can u even be that stupid after so many years of inceldom to think u can just become nt like that?

nigga legit was in his mom's basement for 10 years and wants to become NT jfl, you could have done a lot in these 10 years nigga

• +1
it's brutally over for u at 26 and non nt, how can u even be that stupid after so many years of inceldom to think u can just become nt like that?
I didn’t say I could become NT “just like that”. Is this site not about “sElf iMprOvMenT” or do you admit that’s all bullshit? It’s not like I’m 46. I’m still relatively young. Also like I said I did decent socially before I dropped out of high school

nigga legit was in his mom's basement for 10 years and wants to become NT jfl, you could have done a lot in these 10 years nigga
Kys normie larper. If you’re here I doubt you’re doing much better

Why don’t you ask me why be incel next?
That’s not an answer, you’re going to rot another 10 years if you don’t address this.
He could’ve literally become an NT slayer by now, 16 is a perfect time to change things around, 2 years of consistent grind into uni then ascend there. Not that I’m better,I screwed myself over and wasted 5 years fucking about n rotting.

At 26 people are starting families and cucking themselves in LTR

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I didn’t say I could become NT “just like that”. Is this site not about “sElf iMprOvMenT” or do you admit that’s all bullshit? It’s not like I’m 46. I’m still relatively young. Also like I said I did decent socially before I dropped out of high school
you are old...
Kys normie larper. If you’re here I doubt you’re doing much better
i'm autistic as fucck and weak MTN, but i still go to the gym, go to school, internships, message girls, have gotten multiple girlfriends, try hard at school, try to make friends (failed) but at least i fucking try niugga instead of rotting

• +1
Tbh anything is better than rotting. Is not too late. But you have to change your whole life and go from zero to overdrive and idk if you’re willing to do so. And the appeal of doing this stuff is doing it at a young age. Imagine you spend 10 years rotting idk what you can do
you are old...

i'm autistic as fucck and weak MTN, but i still go to the gym, go to school, internships, message girls, have gotten multiple girlfriends, try hard at school, try to make friends (failed) but at least i fucking try niugga instead of rotting
Is true. If you don’t try you get nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
well anyways if u did decently socially then that means u are NT dude... just isolated from society. so u can totally get friends now, u just have to try hard. harder than everyone else cuz u wasted years.

self imporvement is bullshit in my opinion, since most things are genetics, but if u did okay in the past, u can still do it now

• +1
The fact that u ended up like that is because you were already non NT. No normal person would turn out or end up in a situation like this.

You’re an undiagnosed autist probably

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
There's no way to become NT.

Embrace your position as a genetic failure dead end autistic manlet!