How does one completely turn their life around?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I need to do a complete 180, like I literally need to kill whoever is inside my body and change everything about him. I am so fucked beyond repair it’s actually crazy, I’ve spent my whole life doing nothing but ruining it.

I just watched this video and I do everything that is said in it and now I want to kill myself after realizing just how fucked I am mentally and physically.

My body is fucked from terrible posture my whole life, and I am probably starting to atrophy at this point. My mind is sick and deluded, I have so many mental/physical addictions, nobody knows literally anything about me, everything I do is secretive, I have insane social anxiety at least at the moment from rarely having human interaction, I NEED FUCKING HELP, idk what to do, I don't think anyone that has been this fucked up has ever been successful in pulling themselves out of it. I fucking hate everything about myself I really just need to make a few thousand, get a car, and then go on the road for a few months and leave everything that will distract me, or pull me back to my habits behind.

Have any of you been in a similar situation and managed to pull yourselves out? Btw I am a 20yo dropout with no money and no job.

I just can’t accept that it’s over tbh, the minute I accept that is the minute I rope, no way I’m gonna live the rest of my life like this, I need to change.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Nims, bloomercel and 1 other person
complete 360 means same way as you started

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Zarek, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
You don't want to hear what I want to say

just bet big on lottery

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
What do you have to say
I really want to tell people they're still in time and things will eventually got better but I don't really think that anymore.
Imho your most important years are from 13 to 18, everything will be harder after that and you will try to play catch up with your life

I just can’t accept that it’s over tbh, the minute I accept that is the minute I rope, no way I’m gonna live the rest of my life like this, I need to change.
I hope you ascend bro and become a wealthy man. Come back to mog on these incels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and bignosesmallchin
I really want to tell people they're still in time and things will eventually got better but I don't really think that anymore.
Imho your most important years are from 13 to 18, everything will be harder after that and you will try to play catch up with your life
I already know I will be playing catch up for the next few years, that’s water to me. I just don’t know how realistic this is to achieve.

I have been thinking about finishing up school which will take less than a year and then either going into welding or nursing which will take 2 years. But that doesn’t solve the problem. I need to get away from everything and rewire my brain.

You can win. There are many people in worse situation than you, and many that turned their lives 180, don't visit this forum too much. Try to get better every moment and you can do it. If you think you are not gl enough then you can do plastic surgery and all that shit but don't think about it yet. Start by basic needs and then go up to the highest of maslow's hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You can win. There are many people in worse situation than you, and many that turned their lives 180, don't visit this forum too much. Try to get better every moment and you can do it. If you think you are not gl enough then you can do plastic surgery and all that shit but don't think about it yet. Start by basic needs and then go up to the highest of maslow's hierarchy
Would a psych ward help me?

You are right I do need to start at basic needs, I don’t even have my basic needs and I’m focused on everything else instead. I need to focus on the right things at the right time

I need to do a complete 180, like I literally need to kill whoever is inside my body and change everything about him. I am so fucked beyond repair it’s actually crazy, I’ve spent my whole life doing nothing but ruining it.

I just watched this video and I do everything that is said in it and now I want to kill myself after realizing just how fucked I am mentally and physically.

My body is fucked from terrible posture my whole life, and I am probably starting to atrophy at this point. My mind is sick and deluded, I have so many mental/physical addictions, nobody knows literally anything about me, everything I do is secretive, I have insane social anxiety at least at the moment from rarely having human interaction, I NEED FUCKING HELP, idk what to do, I don't think anyone that has been this fucked up has ever been successful in pulling themselves out of it. I fucking hate everything about myself I really just need to make a few thousand, get a car, and then go on the road for a few months and leave everything that will distract me, or pull me back to my habits behind.

Have any of you been in a similar situation and managed to pull yourselves out? Btw I am a 20yo dropout with no money and no job.

Read the book "Can't Hurt Me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and bignosesmallchin
Why won’t it help? It will disconnect me from the outside world and I can focus on myself. I need something to give me a bit of a jump start

Why won’t it help? It will disconnect me from the outside world and I can focus on myself. I need something to give me a bit of a jump start
because it's another world with other rules
nothing you do that there will help you in the real world, unless you take meds for specific things you have
people are basically forced to "socialize" there, no one is forced to do shit in real life

change your habits

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin

Do a steroid cycle or 2, get your diet in check, get a new job, new haircut, cut down to 10% body fat, start taking phenibut when going out, make a new dating profile, start cold approaching

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23554, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Do a steroid cycle or 2, get your diet in check, get a new job, new haircut, cut down to 10% body fat, start taking phenibut when going out, make a new dating profile, start cold approaching
No steroids for my hairline. Maybe in the future. I need to focus on my mind right now

change your habits

Yes that’s water, but how?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
because it's another world with other rules
nothing you do that there will help you in the real world, unless you take meds for specific things you have
people are basically forced to "socialize" there, no one is forced to do shit in real life
I need to be forced to socialize, I think it would help me. It will get me away from electronics and the internet at least

Yes that’s water, but how?
Did you read the post? I gave recommendations of how to do it. You can’t just change them instantly, gotta slowly build them up.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Did you read the post? I gave recommendations of how to do it. You can’t just change them instantly, gotta slowly build them up.
Didn’t see the link when I replied I’ll read rn

1. Go the mall and sit alone in the food court for 30 minutes, without texting on your phone and without any food to eat.
  2. Say "Hi," to an employee in a store before he or she greets you.
  3. Walk up to a cashier and ask for change for a $1 bill while calling him or her by their first name (on nametag).
  4. Walk up to a fast-food restaurant in the food court and ask for a cup of water (without buying anything).
  5. Finish the water and ask for a refill.
  6. Buy condoms at a grocery or connivence store from a female cashier.
  7. Ask a stranger for the time and directions
  8. Wear a "wife-beater" (sleeveless tank top) to the mall.
  9. Ask someone who works at the mall where the restroom is.
  10. Walk backwards in the mall (or in public) for 15 seconds.
  11. Wear sunglasses in the mall for 3 minutes.
  12. Ask someone to take a picture of you with your phone or camera.
  13. In an elevator, ask a stranger what floor he or she going to and push the button.
  14. Make eye contact with a girl (of any quality) and hold it until she looks away.
  15. Approach a store clerk and ask for help to find a certain size/item in a store.
  16. Ask the opinion of someone who works at a clothing store (Do you like this shirt?).
  17. Ask the opinion of a lady (employee) in the cosmetic section what she thinks of a certain scent of cologne.
    (let her smell it on your wrist)
  18. Ask for samples of frozen yogurt or ice cream at an ice cream store in the food court.
  19. Finish some food or drink a beverage in a grocery store and then pay for it.
  20. Go into a coffee store (Starbucks) and ask them how they make the coffee and where it comes from.
  21. Make eye contact with the annoying pushy employees at a mall kiosk and do not stop walking when they try to sell you something.
    (just be standoffish or rude to these aggressive assholes)
  22. Ask a female in a store how old she thinks you are.
    If she won't guess, keep insisting that she does.
  23. Ask the cashier at a fast-food restaurant in the food court for a list of calories/ingredients in their food.
  24. Ask an employee in a store where something is and insist that they walk you to exactly where it is.
  25. Ask an employee in a clothing store what his or her favorite flavor of ice cream is.
If you can't do more than 15 of these cringy "drills" from GLL, you're fucked. It's ok to think these are socially unnaceptable, but if you're literally unable to do these by yourself and sober, get professional help

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: amkcel, Skry and bignosesmallchin
  1. Go the mall and sit alone in the food court for 30 minutes, without texting on your phone and without any food to eat.
  2. Say "Hi," to an employee in a store before he or she greets you.
  3. Walk up to a cashier and ask for change for a $1 bill while calling him or her by their first name (on nametag).
  4. Walk up to a fast-food restaurant in the food court and ask for a cup of water (without buying anything).
  5. Finish the water and ask for a refill.
  6. Buy condoms at a grocery or connivence store from a female cashier.
  7. Ask a stranger for the time and directions
  8. Wear a "wife-beater" (sleeveless tank top) to the mall.
  9. Ask someone who works at the mall where the restroom is.
  10. Walk backwards in the mall (or in public) for 15 seconds.
  11. Wear sunglasses in the mall for 3 minutes.
  12. Ask someone to take a picture of you with your phone or camera.
  13. In an elevator, ask a stranger what floor he or she going to and push the button.
  14. Make eye contact with a girl (of any quality) and hold it until she looks away.
  15. Approach a store clerk and ask for help to find a certain size/item in a store.
  16. Ask the opinion of someone who works at a clothing store (Do you like this shirt?).
  17. Ask the opinion of a lady (employee) in the cosmetic section what she thinks of a certain scent of cologne.
    (let her smell it on your wrist)
  18. Ask for samples of frozen yogurt or ice cream at an ice cream store in the food court.
  19. Finish some food or drink a beverage in a grocery store and then pay for it.
  20. Go into a coffee store (Starbucks) and ask them how they make the coffee and where it comes from.
  21. Make eye contact with the annoying pushy employees at a mall kiosk and do not stop walking when they try to sell you something.
    (just be standoffish or rude to these aggressive assholes)
  22. Ask a female in a store how old she thinks you are.
    If she won't guess, keep insisting that she does.
  23. Ask the cashier at a fast-food restaurant in the food court for a list of calories/ingredients in their food.
  24. Ask an employee in a store where something is and insist that they walk you to exactly where it is.
  25. Ask an employee in a clothing store what his or her favorite flavor of ice cream is.
If you can't do more than 15 of these cringy "drills" from GLL, you're fucked. It's ok to think these are socially unnaceptable, but if you're literally unable to do these by yourself and sober, get professional help
Thank you. I will try these. They seem easy right now but I feel like it will be a lot harder to actually do

Im exactly the same as you BigNose.
I've been rotting for the last 3 years since I finished college, and using University as an excuse to not get a full time job.

Im stricken with awful depression to the point where I sit in bed for most of the day and sometimes wont brush my teeth for weeks (since fix that I brush them properly now), I watch so much shit on youtube which is what I have done for the last few years just watching pointless entertainment. I spend like 12-17 hours a day on my PC.

And terrible Sad to the point where I have lost all my friends (Cant text people) and am too anxious to attend my university lessons (Causing me to fail, I have to repeat my second year). I used to drink alcohol just to go to my school a few years back and take otc meds just to help with my anxiety.

I think I probably need to do some big reset myself, my technology usage is really causing issues Im just always consuming entertainment, never producing something of value.

I've been rotting so much these past few years Im starting to forget basic english words as I rarely talk to people.

If you need someone to talk to you can dm me about your issues.

I think the only way you can do a 180 tbh is just identify what you are doing thats bad so for example with myself my technology usage is whats causing me alot of issues and then just cut it out.

Obviously its easier said than done otherwise I would have done it myself but I think thats the only way to do it tbh.

Then just fill the things you cut out with productive stuff, Maybe instead of watching movies you read books on a set non fictional topic and then try and build a business or something with what you learn (Obviously massively over simplified its not that easy but I think you get the point).

Also stop procrastinating instead of being bored fill your time with stuff that improves you mentally, physically, emotionally etc.
And if you want to do something just do it.

Also address the no job thing today.

How long have you been without a Job?

Dm me I'll tell you how to get a Job.
You could have a part time or full time Job within a week.

I have an incel friend who does cold approaches. He also moved into a house with a bunch of roommates. It has reshaped his personality.

For me, running is really good for my mental health, like better than therapy and antidepressants. I had to quit running because of hip issues like 2 years ago, and my depression still isn't as bad as it was before I discovered running. It takes a while of consistent running before you get the full effects.

Fuck bro, I want to consider juicing. I remember in late uni I decided to try the body approach after feeling that " face is everything " was not working for me, and I remember I went hard and did sarms, and that was the only time where foids gave consistent ioi and I got some slays from spam approaching cause I was very low inhibition. Unfortunately a lot of bs happened legally which contributed to my drug abuse and then I fell off the grid, and 2 years after barely graduating uni and then fucking up my first job due to continued depression I did terrible in my job and got fired, and now depressed.

I feel I might need to juice but my concern is collagen loss. I want a jb so bad, but I don't know if its even possible as an old cel, ( 24 years ). Tbh 16-17 actually still works with me. Don't need a super jb. But what do you think. Any use being a lot t cuck with some pretty boy looks where I can get some lays from spam approaching like a man man and exhausting my mental brain confidence, or do a lower numbers game and get some aging but actually get some lays.

I was also considering mitigating risks such as particularly mk-677 during a cycle. It helped my hair a ton and skin. The case study is mike o Hearn who is past 50 but still looks incredible for his age despite juicing hard. Dan blizerian also looks great and he runs hgh along with test, so perhaps would that get rid of the collagen loss issue,, as well as retinol and collagen supplementation?

Also I don;'t know if this whole pretty boy obsession is the only thing jb like. I saw some Omegle videos where zyzz and Jeff said had jb highly attracted to them, so I don't see why a jb can't like an attractive older man and only wants some young e boy.

Do you find jb mirin you?

I am at a wits end as my motivation is dangerously low, and I lose motivation easily. I did some approaches and they went fine, but then I got brutally ignored in some of my other approaches and with my low t mindset I get very discouraged, but when I was much bigger doing sarms I laughed it off and didn't care and spam approached again later.

Fuck bro, I want to consider juicing. I remember in late uni I decided to try the body approach after feeling that " face is everything " was not working for me, and I remember I went hard and did sarms, and that was the only time where foids gave consistent ioi and I got some slays from spam approaching cause I was very low inhibition. Unfortunately a lot of bs happened legally which contributed to my drug abuse and then I fell off the grid, and 2 years after barely graduating uni and then fucking up my first job due to continued depression I did terrible in my job and got fired, and now depressed.

I feel I might need to juice but my concern is collagen loss. I want a jb so bad, but I don't know if its even possible as an old cel, ( 24 years ). Tbh 16-17 actually still works with me. Don't need a super jb. But what do you think. Any use being a lot t cuck with some pretty boy looks where I can get some lays from spam approaching like a man man and exhausting my mental brain confidence, or do a lower numbers game and get some aging but actually get some lays.

I was also considering mitigating risks such as particularly mk-677 during a cycle. It helped my hair a ton and skin. The case study is mike o Hearn who is past 50 but still looks incredible for his age despite juicing hard. Dan blizerian also looks great and he runs hgh along with test, so perhaps would that get rid of the collagen loss issue,, as well as retinol and collagen supplementation?

Also I don;'t know if this whole pretty boy obsession is the only thing jb like. I saw some Omegle videos where zyzz and Jeff said had jb highly attracted to them, so I don't see why a jb can't like an attractive older man and only wants some young e boy.

Do you find jb mirin you?

I am at a wits end as my motivation is dangerously low, and I lose motivation easily. I did some approaches and they went fine, but then I got brutally ignored in some of my other approaches and with my low t mindset I get very discouraged, but when I was much bigger doing sarms I laughed it off and didn't care and spam approached again later.
Just do it. Impact on collagen is overrated, use Tret to offset it.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
No steroids for my hairline. Maybe in the future. I need to focus on my mind right now
What I have noticed is that you like many users expect to surgerymax to the point you can get women purely based on facial aesthetics. I'm telling you this for your own sake now. It doesn't happen. At best, you will be normie facially after all your surgeries.

To turn your life around, you need to max out other things. Social circle, NT, low inhibmaxxing, roids. You're gonna need all of it. Surgery by itself won't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall