HappyChud
Destined for loneliness
- Joined
- May 28, 2026
- Posts
- 2,431
- Reputation
- 3,821
Like how do you survive, get money to eat rent and other things
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
idkLike how do you survive, get money to eat rent and other things
dont do crimeCrime
I'm not a neet I'm still in schooldont do crime
yea but then your still wageslaving I have no problem getting a higher education just kind off want to live of the government or smthbeing neet is genuinely the worst just get a job at pizza hut bro or become a barista isnt really that hard
day trading? do you trade I also know you can gamble like sports betting or online casinosTrading?
No im guessing, you can also just clipfarm to get both money from streamers and kick and all sorts of stuff to make 10k per month onlineday trading? do you trade I also know you can gamble like sports betting or online casinos
yea how do I get that and in which countriesGovernment benefits
you dont live u rotLike how do you survive, get money to eat rent and other things