How does Short Hair vs Longer hair look on me? (Pics included)

Was this thread useful or shit?

• Useful

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Not needed

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
The hairstyle you have can make or break you TBH NGL. I want to use my own example rather than an online one to better connect this thread to you guys.

You need a hairstyle that suits your face shape, and one that is trendy. I got a haircut today so I thought I'd share and ask for your opinions.

Look at the difference between my two different hairstyles.

15 Years old: Short hair
(Sorry I dont have non-filterd versions of these pics, made them long ago)
20181031 000152
20181031 000142

17 years old: Longer hair
(
Just removed blackheads by force, hence the inflamed/bloated nose ??)

20181030 234809

20181030 235043

P.S. Do you guys think I should get Blonde/Light brown streaks dyed into my hair? Tbh "extroverted/modern" stuff like that helps reduce curry failo

Also, maintaining a fresh & updated hair cut is also important. These following pictures are with the same hairstyle but a few week left unattended to by the barber.

Example: (Hes curry too so)

Screenshot 20181031 002400 Google

17 Years old: Long hair (Unattended to)

Again, sorry I dont have clearer pics of my hair, didnt know I was gonna make this thread.

Screenshot 20181031 000752 Gallery

20181031 000908

Last edited:
this is ideal imo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 3.07.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 3.07.52 PM.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 143
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
or you can just jewfromaxx like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Old haircut looks better

Looking sharp af brother im suprised,try dying your hair could look even better with it you have exotic look

Keep the 2nd hairstyle

Looking sharp af brother im suprised,try dying your hair could look even better with it you have exotic look

Wdym you're surprise mate ???

Yhhh what colour do u reccomend. I'd also have to ask a foid friend to help me dye it tbh I dont know how

Wdym you're surprise mate ???

Yhhh what colour do u reccomend. I'd also have to ask a foid friend to help me dye it tbh I dont know how
idk man go to a barber better and talk with him.Blonde colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
rlly? Wow, most people say the opposite. I could cut it down next time tbh
I think you could use some hair on the sides of your head, current haircut looks a little comical and tryhard imo

I think you could use some hair on the sides of your head, current haircut looks a little comical and tryhard imo

Tryhard is the style of the lookmaxxer ?

The long hair is shorter than what you called short hair.

IMG 6217

Why did you add the poll? Feels high inhib ngl

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
Just zyrosmaxx mane

The long hair is shorter than what you called short hair.

View attachment 2963

No its not stupid, the shorter hair only came down to my eyebrows, the longer hair comes down to my lips
Why did you add the poll? Feels high inhib ngl

Lol, just to see, no one used it anyways.

Im like one of the lowest in-hib guys here TBH. I posted my pics, u havent tbf

No its not stupid, the shorter hair only came down to my eyebrows, the longer hair comes down to my lips

Lol, just to see, no one used it anyways.

Im like one of the lowest in-hib guys here TBH. I posted my pics, u havent tbf
I’m not challenging you in an inhib game lol. Just that you edited the title and added a poll.

I’m not challenging you in an inhib game lol. Just that you edited the title and added a poll.

Yesss the before title didnt make sense tbh, cause its not rlly a "guide" its more of a personal thing

This is what my Pakistani friend has
i5AaB-E8.jpg

that means you should get it
x1tud7mkkev11.jpg
found at Turkish Grocery store. Prety furking epbic lol turkis shcef is vegetable from dragone b*alls Z

I should get what lol?

that means you should get it
x1tud7mkkev11.jpg
found at Turkish Grocery store. Prety furking epbic lol turkis shcef is vegetable from dragone b*alls Z
okbuddyretardcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Keep the long hair. Looks way better imo

FYI, that guy is Italian, not curry.

The hairstyle you have can make or break you TBH NGL. I want to use my own example rather than an online one to better connect this thread to you guys.

You need a hairstyle that suits your face shape, and one that is trendy. I got a haircut today so I thought I'd share and ask for your opinions.

Look at the difference between my two different hairstyles.

15 Years old: Short hair
(Sorry I dont have non-filterd versions of these pics, made them long ago)
View attachment 2920
View attachment 2921

17 years old: Longer hair
(
Just removed blackheads by force, hence the inflamed/bloated nose ??)

View attachment 2922
View attachment 2924

P.S. Do you guys think I should get Blonde/Light brown streaks dyed into my hair? Tbh "extroverted/modern" stuff like that helps reduce curry failo

Also, maintaining a fresh & updated hair cut is also important. These following pictures are with the same hairstyle but a few week left unattended to by the barber.

Example: (Hes curry too so)

View attachment 2930

17 Years old: Long hair (Unattended to)

Again, sorry I dont have clearer pics of my hair, didnt know I was gonna make this thread.

View attachment 2928
View attachment 2929
Longer is wayyyy better, don't dye it, it looks good as it is.

FYI, that guy is Italian, not curry.

Maybe but he looks kinda curry ????‍♂️
Longer is wayyyy better, don't dye it, it looks good as it is.

Okay broski

Yh I like the long hair better too. Girls ask if they can braid my hair, or ask if they canbuse their hairband to style me a man-bun. Then I walk away and add their hairband to my collection ofthe hairbands I steal from foids.
Keep the long hair. Looks way better imo

Noted

Loooool you wish curries could Produce that. Full blown italian

Loooool you wish curries could Produce that. Full blown italian

There are better looking curries tbh. Inder Bajwa for just one of hundreds.

A lot of you guys seem to really hate the idea of curries doing well. Like, I'm no gigachad or superslayer, but whenever I talk about foids asking me out, giving IOIs, going on dates ect ect everyone in the PSL community just explodes and says 3/10 curry truecel... Like what...? ?? Im just a nigga tryna live

• +1
Reactions: Soontm and jefferson
There are better looking curries tbh. Inder Bajwa for just one of hundreds.

A lot of you guys seem to really hate the idea of curries doing well. Like, I'm no gigachad or superslayer, but whenever I talk about foids asking me out, giving IOIs, going on dates ect ect everyone in the PSL community just explodes and says 3/10 curry truecel... Like what...? ?? Im just a nigga tryna live
Intel I like you man, but come on. The reason they don't like you is because you are a hypocrite. You insult others for bragging or posting pics or saying they're gl (like u do to me) then you start to brag and make threads like this. It doesn't add up. You attack incels and then when they attack you, you say "woah bro chill ???"

Intel I like you man, but come on. The reason they don't like you is because you are a hypocrite. You insult others for bragging or posting pics or saying they're gl (like u do to me) then you start to brag and make threads like this. It doesn't add up. You attack incels and then when they attack you, you say "woah bro chill ???"

When have I ever said that you were bragging mate ???

I've always told others to fuck off when they said that. If I ever did say that, its cause me and @ZyzzReincarnate were just memeing lol

Also when did I say I was good looking in this thread ? I think my haircut is goodlooking tho NGL. Didnt mention foids or nothing in this thread :/

When have I ever said that you were bragging mate ???

I've always told others to fuck off when they said that. If I ever did say that, its cause me and @ZyzzReincarnate were just memeing lol

Also when did I say I was good looking in this thread ? I think my haircut is goodlooking tho NGL. Didnt mention foids or nothing in this thread :/
It's not about the thread dude it's about how you're perceived as a whole, which was your original argument:
Like, I'm no gigachad or superslayer, but whenever I talk about foids asking me out, giving IOIs, going on dates ect ect everyone in the PSL community just explodes and says 3/10 curry truecel

It's not about the thread dude it's about how you're perceived as a whole, which was your original argument:

Thats not rlly bragging TBH. I'd say 35-40% of guys have that NGL TBH.

Its odour.

Thats not rlly bragging TBH. I'd say 35-40% of guys have that NGL TBH.

Its odour.
Yeah but u gotta be consistent with your behavior, as I said in my first message

Yeah but u gotta be consistent with your behavior, as I said in my first message

Nahhhh Im bare consistent. Ur bare inconsistent uno ??‍♂️

Maybe because I have mental illnesses, and the difference is that people generally like me the most out of every poster on here and have no beef with me

Fuck u boyo

Bro, I have mental illness too. Im mentalcel too bro. And, I am the #1 poster. King Post-chad bro. Seriously. Legit, not even trolling bro.

Bro, I have mental illness too. Im mentalcel too bro. And, I am the #1 poster. King Post-chad bro. Seriously. Legit, not even trolling bro.
Barely anyone even knows who you are.
Screenshot 20181018 091251

:cage:x1927272

You weren't even included on the fucking list lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Barely anyone even knows who you are. View attachment 3009
:cage:x1927272

You weren't even included on the fucking list lmaoooooooooooooooooo

I was being sarcastic :/

Idc about wether or not im famous on an incel forum ??‍♂️

Whatever tho, if being #1 on this website is a goal and life long aspiration of your, who am I to say anything about it ??‍♂️
>1,258 posts
vs
>5,068 posts

Congratulations lol?

I was being sarcastic :/

Idc about wether or not im famous on an incel forum ??‍♂️

Whatever tho, if being #1 on this website is a goal and life long aspiration of your, who am I to say anything about it ??‍♂️

Congratulations lol?
Id rather be famous here than the London shithole that you live in