How does someone know if they're ugly

If women haven't fought and killed each other to get to suck the soul out of you, you're ugly.

If you're NT and not a mentalcel and you still have problems getting female attention and dating.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, HTN_Mentalcel, finn899 and 2 others
If you have multiple tn feats. Like prey eyes, recessed jaw/chin, acne, bloated face or fat. Just to name a few

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zTref, Zonar, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
look in the mirror , thread closed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, zTref, Zonar and 5 others
If you dont get foids

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 0hMan, Mosh12 and 1 other person
So why do you say mentalcel doesn't exist. A tall normie who is highly NT can pull but an autistic one cant
No it’s not that I can’t pull, I don’t pull. I don’t have any social media whatsoever. No friends , no social life. I haven’t spoken to any woman other than family in 2 years. You can see a pattern here. This is all voluntary.

No it’s not that I can’t pull, I don’t pull. I don’t have any social media whatsoever. No friends , no social life. I haven’t spoken to any woman other than family in 2 years. You can see a pattern here. This is all voluntary.
Your probably not as good looking as you think you are. If you haven't been approached your probably not HTN. I'm HTn and been approached a couple times. Your just coping

Even if it's true mentalcels do exist because NTness can help a lot. Your personal experience (sample size 1) means fucking nothing in the grand scheme of things.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Your probably not as good looking as you think you are. If you haven't been approached your probably not HTN. I'm HTn and been approached a couple times. Your just coping

Even if it's true mentalcels do exist because NTness can help a lot. Your personal experience (sample size 1) means fucking nothing in the grand scheme of things.
If you've never been approached you're subhuman. Legit simple as that. That's not to say that being approached means you're good looking, but the opposite means the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
If you've never been approached you're subhuman. Legit simple as that. That's not to say that being approached means you're good looking, but the opposite means the opposite.
I think it's culture aswell. In the UK I only got approached once but in other European countries I got approached multiple times in Bulgaria and Poland. And I'm from the UK FFS. In LATAM girls will start bending over and twerking on you whereas in Asia I doubt you would ever get approached even if HTn

Dude I haven’t had a social life all my life and had 2 friends my whole life. I’ve been in no real social situations to be approached. I’ve also only been 6’5 for one and half years htn for maybe 2 years ish.

No they don’t stop trying to cope for your social failures mean nothing. I never claimed to be muhh cringe copingcel. I guarantee you’re not a true mentalcel ie: schizophrenia which you don’t have. Stop trying to use your made up mental masturbation for your failures. It’s cringe. Kek.

• JFL
Slay count is the only true rating. Muhhh psl.

Dude I haven’t had a social life all my life and had 2 friends my whole life. I’ve been in no real social situations to be approached. I’ve also only been 6’5 for one and half years htn for maybe 2 years ish.

No they don’t stop trying to cope for your social failures mean nothing. I never claimed to be muhh cringe copingcel. I guarantee you’re not a true mentalcel ie: schizophrenia which you don’t have. Stop trying to use your made up mental masturbation for your failures. It’s cringe. Kek.
You can be approached by going to the supermarket lol. Do you not go outside at all? I got approached when I went to a local Lidl.

I don't have any conditions like autism. I could do but doubt it but it doesn't change the fact I'm socially retarded. I'm improving my NTness and it is a lot easier now. I have seen it first hand mtn slaying because of social circle and NTness.

• +1
You can be approached by going to the supermarket lol. Do you not go outside at all? I got approached when I went to a local Lidl.

I don't have any conditions like autism. I could do but doubt it but it doesn't change the fact I'm socially retarded. I'm improving my NTness and it is a lot easier now. I have seen it first hand mtn slaying because of social circle and NTness.
I’ve left my house 5 times this year all of them were at 5amish in a secluded rural area by myself.

Social retardation is sometimes ‘cute or quirky to women’ it’s not really an excuse

• JFL

If you've only had 2 friends your whole life you have to be subhuman. Keep coping though :lul:

I legit get approached when I go on public transport. It doesn't have to do with status or social groups, he's just coping.

If you don't know you’re GL then you’re probably not. People who are attractive know it

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If you've only had 2 friends your whole life you have to be subhuman. Keep coping though :lul:

I legit get approached when I go on public transport. It doesn't have to do with status or social groups, he's just coping.
I don’t go on public transport.

I’m not but whatever dude. Mutt ramblings…

I’ve left my house 5 times this year all of them were at 5amish in a secluded rural area by myself.

Social retardation is sometimes ‘cute or quirky to women’ it’s not really an excuse
Just fuck off. You didn't leave your house this past week

Ok? We are 8 days into the new year.

What country are you in?

Just fuck off. You didn't leave your house this past week

Ok? We are 8 days into the new year.
Last year I mean.

I haven’t left my house this year.

Keep coping ‘muhhh mentalcel’

I’m not but whatever dude. Mutt ramblings…
Right, you're perfectly good looking which is why you're a complete schizoid outcast who has had 2 friends in all their 19 years of living and has never gotten approached despite being 6'5. The cope is UNREAL.

• +1
If you don't know you’re GL then you’re probably not. People who are attractive know it
Attractive people are more insecure about there looks. While ugly people perceive them to be better looking. This is statistical but I don't know if it's larp (attractive people baiting compliments)

Right, you're perfectly good looking which is why you're a complete schizoid outcast who has had 2 friends in all their 19 years of living and has never gotten approached despite being 6'5. The cope is UNREAL.
16 jfl.

Attractive people are more insecure about there looks. While ugly people perceive them to be better looking. This is statistical but I don't know if it's larp (attractive people baiting compliments)
Not really true. Most ugly people that don't think they're ugly are either women or NT sociopath normgroids.

So do you not go to school?
I’m homeschooled. I wasn’t always homeschooled but had issues that lead me to being kicked out or me just simply not wanting to go anymore. I’ve only been homeschooled for a 2 years kind of.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 0hMan
@moggathon So you believe mentalcels aren't real but you think the reason why you're single isn't because of your looks but the fact that you've never had a social life and you're non-NT? Isn't that sort of a counterpoint to your own argument? LMAO. DELUSIONAL COPER.

I wasn’t always homeschooled but had issues that lead me to being kicked out or me just simply not wanting to go anymore.
So you got bullied so hard that they felt bad enough for you that they wanted o kick you out? Absolutely over for your subhuman ass.
Funny GIF

@moggathon So you believe mentalcels aren't real but you think the reason why you're single isn't because of your looks but the fact that you've never had a social life and you're non-NT? Isn't that sort of a counterpoint to your own argument? LMAO. DELUSIONAL COPER.
How am I supposed to get a gf if I have no social media? I’m not involuntarily single I just don’t haven’t want to go near any of that atm. Idek how. I’m also not schizoid outcast. I can hold a conversation like a normal person i just don’t like to. But whatever stop tagging me.

So you got bullied so hard that they felt bad enough for you that they wanted o kick you out? Absolutely over for your subhuman ass.
Funny GIF
No I’ve never been bullied. This is a completely ineffective way of trying to get under my skin. The spamming is irritating me the mostZ

How am I supposed to get a gf if I have no social media? I’m not involuntarily single I just don’t haven’t want to go near any of that atm. Idek how. I’m also not schizoid outcast. I can hold a conversation like a normal person i just don’t like to. But whatever stop tagging me.
I'm sure you were the class clown in your school and everyone loved you

• JFL
I'm sure you were the class clown in your school and everyone loved you
I wasn’t hated that’s for sure. I’ve never been in a place long enough to build any foundations so it doesn’t matter. Can you stop replying ?you’re just supporting my point bhaither.

I wasn’t hated that’s for sure. I’ve never been in a place long enough to build any foundations so it doesn’t matter. Can you stop replying ?you’re just supporting my point bhaither.
Why don't you larp age and do tinder experiment. It will be a good confidence booster.

How can you know your HTn if you have no metric like slays, IOS. Do you receive compliments from your mum or something?

Why don't you larp age and do tinder experiment. It will be a good confidence booster.

How can you know your HTn if you have no metric like slays, IOS. Do you receive compliments from your mum or something?
Because I don’t need confidence boosters I don’t have a burning need for validation or a ltr. That was my point, that’s why I am like I am.

I’ve based my rating off of my good bone structure ,features and coupled with my height i believe htn is fair.

Because I don’t need confidence boosters I don’t have a burning need for validation or a ltr. That was my point, that’s why I am like I am.

I’ve based my rating off of my good bone structure ,features and coupled with my height i believe htn is fair.
You are one of the biggest subhuman coper here

• +1
You have TikTok, no? That's a social media.
This is also you on Snapchat, so now you're clearly just lying to cope.

View attachment 2661993
Doesn't seem very voluntarily to me.
This was burner account called Moggathon something something that I used to talk to undiagnosed schizo. The other TikTok is a burner. Jfl if you think I can use any of them to pull. Weird of you to even go digging jfl.

This was burner account called Moggathon something something that I used to talk to undiagnosed schizo. The other TikTok is a burner. Jfl if you think I can use any of them to pull. Weird of you to even go digging jfl.
Why are you asking how to get a girlfriend? And wanting serious answers?