How does someone know if they're ugly

Autism and I like it here jfl. I’m not an incel by any means jfl.
jfl I'm 6'5, I think everyone here has some degree of some mental problem but nonetheless. I learned what's good and bad. Gave me fire power to see who ugly ppl are even if they're famous. Also I wanna stay in the meta of Looksmaxxing.

You have TikTok, no? That's a social media.
This is also you on Snapchat, so now you're clearly just lying to cope.

View attachment 2661993
Doesn't seem very voluntarily to me.
@moggathon : I’m HTN mentalcel

The HTN in question:

IMG 9249

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and HTN_Mentalcel
jfl I'm 6'5, I think everyone here has some degree of some mental problem but nonetheless. I learned what's good and bad. Gave me fire power to see who ugly ppl are even if they're famous. Also I wanna stay in the meta of Looksmaxxing.
Yes I agree with you but So do normies my point was people here use the most minor mental impairment as an excuse. Sure schizophrenic = mentalcel. But your non nt self diagnosed autism isn’t stopping you jfl. As you can see but the absolute lengths these fags have tried to put me down or attack me in any way for expressing my opinion just proves my pointz

You have TikTok, no? That's a social media.
This is also you on Snapchat, so now you're clearly just lying to cope.

View attachment 2661993
Doesn't seem very voluntarily to me.
Bait thread jfl. Surely I would have made some attempts to looksmax if I was subhuman and looking for a gf. You can see my post history you know I rot In offtopic because I enjoy it here.

Yes I agree with you but So do normies my point was people here use the most minor mental impairment as an excuse. Sure schizophrenic = mentalcel. But your non nt self diagnosed autism isn’t stopping you jfl. As you can see but the absolute lengths these fags have tried to put me down or attack me in any way for expressing my opinion just proves my pointz
Mentqlceldom doesn't have to be a condition. It can just be you being bad social anxiety due to family trauma and bullying which are hard to overcome. PTSD specifically

Mentqlceldom doesn't have to be a condition. It can just be you being bad social anxiety due to family trauma and bullying which are hard to overcome. PTSD specifically
What you described is being an abused dog and will not stop you from getting pussy. You’re wallowing in self pity effectively making yourself a volcel. This isn’t mental ‘incel’. You’re being a mental volcel which is just cringe and abused dogism.

What you described is being an abused dog and will not stop you from getting pussy. You’re wallowing in self pity effectively making yourself a volcel. This isn’t mental ‘incel’. You’re being a mental volcel which is just cringe and abused dogism.
PTSD is uncurble in most cases

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Prove it. It also isn’t incelling you, abused dogism is making you volcel.
Its not abused dog if I am actively improving on it. I haven't given up like you have. Rotting all year and leaving your house 5 times a year. I life mogg you despite your superior environment and genetics

Its not abused dog if I am actively improving on it. I haven't given up like you have. Rotting all year and leaving your house 5 times a year. I life mogg you despite your superior environment and genetics
i havent given up on life jfl. mentalcel= abused dog. lifemog is subjective because i enjoy my life jfl

i havent given up on life jfl. mentalcel= abused dog. lifemog is subjective because i enjoy my life jfl
It doesn't matter that much that you enjoy life. Once you reach 25 you will realise you missed out on life you will never get back. Teen love, house parties, prom. You'll see in a few years and your life will be filled with regret

I'm improving my mentqlceldom. Not everyone has a lucky spawn like you you fucking retard

It doesn't matter that much that you enjoy life. Once you reach 25 you will realise you missed out on life you will never get back. Teen love, house parties, prom. You'll see in a few years and your life will be filled with regret
There’s nothing I want to do currently. In like 8 months I’m going to a public school so possible slays but wtv.

Most men are unattractive but it doesn’t affect them when it comes to getting cheap sex and friends.

You’re genuinely ugly when you try your best to make friends and get girls and they all ignore you.