I thought he’d be mixed with some Portuguese, dude looks straight up FOB

@try2beme @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Bigger question is how does rodrygo look indian despite being Brazilian

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, watah and sportsmogger
Cause Portuguese(Med Pheno, meaning he wont look competly white since Meds got raped by Arabs) + Black FOB pheno(blacks arent mixed in Brazil) = indian looking nigga

kinda like Lamine looks indian despite being black and moroccan(same as portuguese in my eyes)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 93967
Mutt countries like brazil have every pheno on the planet. Literally anyone can call themselves a latino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93967 and sportsmogger
Mutt countries like brazil have every pheno on the planet. Literally anyone can call themselves a latino.
This kind of FOB look can only be found in like Italy France or Spain, looks way too FOB to be Brazilian, his ancestors have been here for 100s of years

This kind of FOB look can only be found in like Italy France or Spain, looks way too FOB to be Brazilian, his ancestors have been here for 100s of years
That doesn't matter because he is a mutt. Mutts can range from looking fully white to fully african.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yes so hes no mutt
So what's wrong retard? What do you expect him to look like? Afrikaans have been living in south Africa for hundreds of years too and they still look anglom it takes thousands of years for changes to happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and sportsmogger
So what's wrong retard? What do you expect him to look like? Afrikaans have been living in south Africa for hundreds of years too and they still look anglom it takes thousands of years for changes to happen
Cause they only intermix with each other and their population is small

in brazil u got a fuck ton of pardo, his family couldve easily made him a pardo or something

I thought he’d be mixed with some Portuguese, dude looks straight up FOB

View attachment 3169322

@try2beme @Jason Voorhees
Vini is from Rio,Rio has some of the most genetically African folks in Brazil.
In the 19th century Rio had more people described as purely black than mixed in the census.
Old woman for reference:
attachment.php
attachment.php

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Rio was the biggest slave port in the world iirc tons of bantu looking niggers and shit
I'm from there btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Beetlejuice