How Dramatically Protein Intake Impacts How Tall You Become

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and PubertyMaxxer
lebron james grew up in a shit hole poor single mom household in akron ohio yet is a 6'9 monster. news flash, unless youre severely malnourished what you eat doesnt do anything for your final height, + or - .25 inches maximum.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ErbCel, Solidcoin and 13 others
lebron james grew up in a shit hole poor single mom household in akron ohio yet is a 6'9 monster. news flash, unless youre severely malnourished what you eat doesnt do anything for your final height, + or - .25 inches maximum.
Cope, I'm 6'3.5 while my brother is 6', same genetics but I ate more meat, drank more milk, etc.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mafiaboy, ErbCel, mazzi and 2 others
Cope, I'm 6'3.5 while my brother is 6', same genetics but I ate more meat, drank more milk, etc.
just because you're related doesn't mean you have the same genetics/genetic expression

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, thereallegend, Solidcoin and 12 others
6'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
My family was poor asf in my childhood. Dad is 5'10. Mom is 5'6. I am 6'4. Brother is 6'0. I ate dairy products more compared to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Why the fuck did the world get so much taller so quick? Its insane. Not even the appearance of hypergamy can explain at least 40 % of it. Diet in childhood matters. Just because James was poor didnt mean he didnt eat high protein diet. Even fishermen that eat all day fish or animal raisers that eat a lot of meat are labeled poor, but it doesnt mean they aint eating right.
Most people in the old days ate very rarely meat, most times they ate poridge and shit with very little variety all week with a little meat on sunday. Ask your grandparents and dont be autistic.

Ant its not just that, its vitamins, calcium, especially vitamin d which now is prescribed heavily to all newborns, but which was not normal when our grandparents and parents were born. All winter they were getting 0 vitamin d.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and WhiteGoodman
it's way more than that

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and DivineBeing
Macro and micro nutrients matter for sure.
Look how second-third generation Asian Americans are way taller than their Asian ascendancy who were raised with rice and soy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and WhiteGoodman
Your diet matters. Peasants in the medieval times rarely ate meat or animal products (maybe milk at most) relying on wheat products and vegies. Guess what? Nobility who ate the best food had similar height to modern man as opposed to midget peasants. The same goes for hunther gatherers in the ancient times.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
If I could go back in time I would have eaten nothing as a child except milk yogurt eggs meat bone broth, and lots of fruits.

Would have been so much more optimal, I would have grown to 6'2 probably but instead I'm a semi-manlet at 5'11. Not to mention it would have reduced teenage acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, thereallegend, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
just because you're related doesn't mean you have the same genetics/genetic expression
You always have genetic recombination among siblings. They inherit different subsets of their parents' genomes: the average overlap between siblings is 50%, but it can be as low as zero.

I drank a lot of milk, ate fish & meat & eggs. I even took Genotropin, Aromasin, Arginine and i ended up manlet nonetheless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless and CupOfCoffee
I drank a lot of milk, ate fish & meat & eggs. I even took Genotropin, Aromasin, Arginine and i ended up manlet nonetheless
Let me guess: you were 16 when you did those things (too late) or am I wrong?

Let me guess: you were 16 when you did those things (too late) or am I wrong?
Genotropin and Aromasin at 15. The other suff way before that during childhood.

Ramirez had an extremely shitty diet yet he grew to 6'2 and became gigamogger jfl at this vid honestly its all genetics simple as :ogre: