How east Asians can get hunter eyes

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
I found @thecel 's reddit account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723 and Beetlejuice

Is this legit tbh guys?

How come this dude's eyes became hooded by mewing

Oh also just noticed his eyebrows got thicker by mewing wow XD

Er er 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, terrorblade and randomvanish
and if a double lidder got this surgery?

LOL @ a GigaStacy her mother, asking the make-up artist. to make eyes less asian on her. WTF. Daily dose of racism, althgough the mother not incorrect, aesthetically speaking:

That mother is a walking Blackpill lookspill, tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
found it from his acc jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, hennypapi and Deleted member 12669

JFL yeah it seems to be his eye area and also his high IQ post. The guy is almost scientist tier in terms of eye area etc. lol

Also caged at the comment:

No doubt its a woman, also not a good looking one (well its Reddit, so kinda selfexplanatory) plus most likely ethnic. Also seems to be a giga brainwashed feminist/pc fiend that hates her own appearance anyways and the dating market in the west, where she is most likely considered a landwhale. Using terms like whitewashing etc.- it is so easy to read these low iq monkeybrained Reddit landwhales like a book.

Dont ask a fish how to catch it. Remember that at all times.

JFL at the sheer braintard levels of that femoid post. "why does everyone want to look the same", yet asians are the main ethnicity who have the least dimorphism in their face and basically their whole appearance is closest to looking like clones. All black haired, all black eyed, all with slit eyes, skin tone very similar etc.

If anything, adding some more non-asian features to an asian face can only make it look better and stand out more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and terrorblade

The simple requirements for the hunter's eyes are only positive chantal tilt, neutral, and small, dark eyes, thick eyebrows, almond eyes, like Bruce Champel's eyes or something else and it's technically still qualified to have medium scala decile 7 or 8 hunter's eyes, so the average Asian have hunter eyes without brow ridge, because Asians have almond eyes, positive or neutral chantal tilt, Asian eyebrows are also thick, dark eyes
IMG 1311
IMG 1269
IMG 1261
IMG 1210
IMG 0999
one thing, the hunter's eyes don't have to be slanted, look at snakes, animals like hyenas have small brow ridges, lions too
IMG 1220

Attachments

• IMG_1365.PNG
    IMG_1365.PNG
    305.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel