How easy you’ll stay lean is mostly determined at adolescence

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
- If you were fat during your youth, especially during puberty, you would most likely have a greater number of fat cells than someone who was lean.

- Therefore, your body fat set point would most likely be quite a bit higher than someone who was naturally lean. That’s why some people find it easy to stay at 12 percent bf whilst others can’t get below 20 percent. The higher the fat cells you have, the more likely your Ghrelin is higher at baseline and thus you’re always hungry.

- To all teenagers here, if you’re overweight or obese, LOSE FAT. Once you’re an adult, your fat cells are constant.

- The somewhat good news is that there’s strong evidence that you can lower your bf set point at any time. The caveat is that to do so, you’ll have to maintain that low bf for at least a year! Which is very hard if you have lots of fat cells.

- The same concept could be true for muscle cells and satellite cells. If you were active during your youth, you’ll find it much easier to build muscle over time as you have more muscle cells than some untrained incel who played games all day. This holds true in my case as I did rowing, and Taekwondo when I was younger, so I notice that my back and legs, particularly grows faster than other muscles.

So teenagers here, maintain a healthy bf and do lots of sports. Even if you’re shit at them, just suck it up and do it because it will make it much easier for you to be healthier and fitter down the line.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, redmaxx, Danish_Retard and 9 others
What if you’re skinny fat as a teen

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i read allat, high iq thread.

• +1
Cells aren’t real btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, datboijj and 2 others
What if you’re skinny fat as a teen
You would probably have more fat cells than a lean guy, but less than someone who’s actually obese. The issue is most of your fat will go to your waist and hips which could be an issue!

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and Acne Victim
  • +1
You would probably have more fat cells than a lean guy, but less than someone who’s actually obese. The issue is most of your fat will go to your waist and hips which could be an issue!
So get lean or stay skinny fat?

This is wrong and made up btw

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
0 of ur made up pseudoscience
Why do obese people find it so hard to lose fat then jfl.?

“Researchers have found that the number of fat cells in your body is set during adolescence and remains constant through adulthood, regardless of whether you gain or lose weight. The findings may help to explain why it can be so hard for some people to drop pounds and keep them off.”

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Dele Alli Regen
“Researchers have found that the number of fat cells in your body is set during adolescence and remains constant through adulthood, regardless of whether you gain or lose weight. The findings may help to explain why it can be so hard for some people to drop pounds and keep them off.”
Give me a source kike
Why do obese people find it so hard to lose fat then jfl.?
Because they're obese duh. People who are simply 10-20 pounds overweight will have an easier time getting to a healthy weight, because they have a closer starting point.

But the biggest reason why, is that people who are obese have extremely poor eating and exercise habits, habits that are very hard to kick. The same habits that made them obese in the first place, are the habits that will work towards keeping them obese, giving them a harder time losing weight.

Idk, I was extremely skinny as a kid (before 13), with ribs showing and all, but now the past years I've had a high amount of fat even though I was slim (ribs not showing, etc)

Skinny fat states are caused due to poor hormonal regulation and lack of activity/muscle
Nope. It's entirely genetic. I know too many perma-rotters with lean bodies like pic related
2662292 Front

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Bitchwhipper2 and Saint Casanova
Weight gain increases the size of fat cells not the number of them.

Also metabolism is everything I myself and my friends can eat whatever we want and barely gain weight.

Give me a source kike

Because they're obese duh. People who are simply 10-20 pounds overweight will have an easier time getting to a healthy weight, because they have a closer starting point.

But the biggest reason why, is that people who are obese have extremely poor eating and exercise habits, habits that are very hard to kick. The same habits that made them obese in the first place, are the habits that will work towards keeping them obese, giving them a harder time losing weight.

Weight gain increases the size of fat cells not the number of them.
If you gain too much fat, new fat cells are actually created. That’s the issue.

Autophagy from dry fasting might speed this process up no?

Also metabolism is everything I myself and my friends can eat whatever we want and barely gain weight.
Metabolism typically only results in a 300 calorie difference between people. So it’s manageable tbh.

Water, what to deleted fatcells?

• +1
but the underlying cause is still hormones.
Which are controlled by your genetics. Shit DNA = shit adrenal glands but it's all about the proportions in the end. You cannot look bad with with wide, straight shoulders and narrow waist and hips

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Saint Casanova
Which are controlled by your genetics. Shit DNA = shit adrenal glands but it's all about the proportions in the end. You cannot look bad with with wide, straight shoulders and narrow waist and hips
Rain is a good example of that.

Attachments

• 0218F714-97A3-4BCD-9AA4-5563AAAB70C5.gif
    0218F714-97A3-4BCD-9AA4-5563AAAB70C5.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, datboijj, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
- If you were fat during your youth, especially during puberty, you would most likely have a greater number of fat cells than someone who was lean.

- Therefore, your body fat set point would most likely be quite a bit higher than someone who was naturally lean. That’s why some people find it easy to stay at 12 percent bf whilst others can’t get below 20 percent. The higher the fat cells you have, the more likely your Ghrelin is higher at baseline and thus you’re always hungry.

- To all teenagers here, if you’re overweight or obese, LOSE FAT. Once you’re an adult, your fat cells are constant.

- The somewhat good news is that there’s strong evidence that you can lower your bf set point at any time. The caveat is that to do so, you’ll have to maintain that low bf for at least a year! Which is very hard if you have lots of fat cells.

- The same concept could be true for muscle cells and satellite cells. If you were active during your youth, you’ll find it much easier to build muscle over time as you have more muscle cells than some untrained incel who played games all day. This holds true in my case as I did rowing, and Taekwondo when I was younger, so I notice that my back and legs, particularly grows faster than other muscles.

So teenagers here, maintain a healthy bf and do lots of sports. Even if you’re shit at them, just suck it up and do it because it will make it much easier for you to be healthier and fitter down the line.
I went from skinny to skinny fat I'm fucked brah. I'm thinking of bulking at 17 should I do it? I'm planning to heightmaxx as well don't wanna cut

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
I went from skinny to skinny fat I'm fucked brah. I'm thinking of bulking at 17 should I do it? I'm planning to heightmaxx as well don't wanna cut
Cut to at least 15 percent before bulking and it should be fine. If you eat lots of protein and do a slight deficit, it would not affect height jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Cut to at least 15 percent before bulking and it should be fine. If you eat lots of protein and do a slight deficit, it would not affect height jfl.
Negatively affect height? Im like 17% bf rn.

Attachments

• DB1A93D5-F075-4D42-83A7-A314A18FEB27.jpeg
    DB1A93D5-F075-4D42-83A7-A314A18FEB27.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Cody Simpson, swimmer.
interesting. thought on whether people with hood frames are swimmers because it give them an advantage or whether people who swim develop better frames?

interesting. thought on whether people with hood frames are swimmers because it give them an advantage or whether people who swim develop better frames?
The former tbh. Especially at the higher levels. However swimming will help your frame if you’re young!

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Dele Alli Regen
real i can maintain 12 percent w/o trying. although during late teens i was klein bloat w hypothyroid but then suicide cut like 60 pounds w some meme sarms and test. prob made a difference despite the cope nature

deos it actually matter if the baseline is better or worse because we will have to pay the cost either way. This thread is kinda pointless, Does not matter if ur natural weight is high because we will have to be lean despite it

this is true. the fat cells you had during adolescence are what you'll keep into adulthood. if you were anorexic as a child and suddenly decided to eat 8k calories as an adult you wouldn't be as fat as someone who cut down from obesity and then ate 8k calories like you.

this is true. the fat cells you had during adolescence are what you'll keep into adulthood. if you were anorexic as a child and suddenly decided to eat 8k calories as an adult you wouldn't be as fat as someone who cut down from obesity and then ate 8k calories like you.
what on gods green earth are these retarted ass conspiracies

what on gods green earth are these retarted ass conspiracies
nigga you can't even spell retarded who gave you the right to speak monkey boy?

cope, be disciplined

Omg i want to kms i'm such a genetic shit