How effective is the smile pill?

NoLongerHuman

NoLongerHuman

Mine has been a life of much shame
Assuming you have a nice set of teeth (not crooked) and good oral hygiene

I suddenly remembered back when Niko was a craze here and he had a giga charming smile, which prolly made him seem approachable and boosted his attractiveness. But other people say it's a cuckish low t trait or something, dalit ramblings

I'm just wondering because I smile a lot when I socialize because I'm giga aspie and I wouldn't know what other facial expression to do. Seems to work fine tbh because when I smile other people immediately smile too and ask me why I'm smiling jfl, tbh they could be thinking if im autistic

• JFL
Reactions: NtIdk and isis_Bleach
Very

• JFL
Reactions: NtIdk, God-himself and NoLongerHuman
you niggas prolly have crooked yellow decaying teeth TBH

i bet most you of don't brush your teeth twice daily, smelly mouth goys

A smile can be easily corrected if crooked or yellow

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
One of the most easily corrected failos that don’t require expensive surgery

people said i have a good smile if its a good feature on you use it smiling is cucked if it works for you do it

• +1
people said i have a good smile if its a good feature on you use it smiling is cucked if it works for you do it
how exactly is smiling cucked tbh? i dont understand the reasoning behind that

how exactly is smiling cucked tbh? i dont understand the reasoning behind that
i dont know but because men have to be serious and smiling is a childish trait maybe

• +1
Assuming you have a nice set of teeth (not crooked) and good oral hygiene

I suddenly remembered back when Niko was a craze here and he had a giga charming smile, which prolly made him seem approachable and boosted his attractiveness. But other people say it's a cuckish low t trait or something, dalit ramblings

View attachment 3132509
I'm just wondering because I smile a lot when I socialize because I'm giga aspie and I wouldn't know what other facial expression to do. Seems to work fine tbh because when I smile other people immediately smile too and ask me why I'm smiling jfl, tbh they could be thinking if im autistic
happiness is the one thing most dont have. thats why its so attractive.

• +1
1973126 FJNdgaS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and lowtiernormiechad
Depends.
Showing teeth may be a predator sign of flashing your fangs in order to incite fear or respect.
In social terms, more recent convention, it might mean displaying that you are friendly which isn't something bad per se... However if signalling friendlyness / nonthreatsness may be due to being self concious of the fact that you are weak therefore you acknoledge and admit that thats how you have to handle your interactions which becomes unattractive.

• +1