How elaborate is your masking?

andrey5344

andrey5344

Master
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Posts
1,694
Reputation
1,462
When I'm around people, I'm constantly aware of my walk, body language, facial expressions, gaze, speech patterns, my reactivity to environment, tone of voice, etc. The most interesting thing is pretending to believe in libertarian free will. It is as easy as breathing to me as I masked basically since childhood. But my true self is extremely unreactive, numb, non-judging, neutral and logical. I wonder, how many people are like me in that regard? All people I've ever interacted with or knew irl seem to act or think upon the paradigm of libertarian free will, despite the fact that many of them are for sure aware that it is nonsense.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
When I'm around people, I'm constantly aware of my walk, body language, facial expressions, gaze, speech patterns, my reactivity to environment, tone of voice, etc. The most interesting thing is pretending to believe in libertarian free will. It is as easy as breathing to me as I masked basically since childhood. But my true self is extremely unreactive, numb, non-judging, neutral and logical. I wonder, how many people are like me in that regard? All people I've ever interacted with or knew irl seem to act or think upon the paradigm of libertarian free will, despite the fact that many of them are for sure aware that it is nonsense.
I actually the opposite real me too genuine and irl I sadly have to force myself to be more prudent
 
  • +1
Reactions: andrey5344
i don’t know when i am anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: andrey5344
When I'm around people, I'm constantly aware of my walk, body language, facial expressions, gaze, speech patterns, my reactivity to the environment, tone of voice, etc. The most interesting thing is pretending to believe in libertarian free will. It is as easy as breathing to me as I masked basically since childhood. But my true self is extremely unreactive, numb, non-judging, neutral and logical. I wonder, how many people are like me in that regard? All people I've ever interacted with or knew irl seem to act or think upon the paradigm of libertarian free will, despite the fact that many of them are for sure aware that it is nonsense.
Before I do something I put myself in someone who's watching’s perspective. If I look retarded I don't do it
 
im masking the fact that i killed a woman 2 years ago on september 19th and buried her in the woods
 

Similar threads

ouiii
Replies
4
Views
36
ouiii
ouiii
Игорь бурда
Replies
0
Views
13
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
iblamemath
Replies
3
Views
46
thundence
thundence
simematic
Replies
22
Views
81
simematic
simematic
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
20
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top