how far are we from fixing height deficiencies in men please

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
I TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORT

when
When
wHen
we need help for short kings to become 6' 9" chads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProAcktiv, St. Wristcel, CursedOne and 7 others
idk brah 😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Zdeweilx and Deleted member 9355
idk but I kinda need it jfl I will never get over the fact that I cucked my height by lowcalciummaxxing during development

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lux and sandcelmuttcel
idk but I kinda need it jfl I will never get over the fact that I cucked my height by lowcalciummaxxing during development
You sure it's not genetics tbh? Some niggas in poverty (i.e. Ramirez) grew to be 6' 1" so tbh idk if it's really diet-related. I'd say maybe the most you can squeeze out of diet would be like one to two inches but that's just my broscience take on it.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
We were born 200 years too early bro I'm sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 9699
there is a solution its called the leg lengthening surgery

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
You sure it's not genetics tbh? Some niggas in poverty (i.e. Ramirez) grew to be 6' 1" so tbh idk if it's really diet-related. I'd say maybe the most you can squeeze out of diet would be like one to two inches but that's just my broscience take on it.
idk bro impossible to say for sure

there is a solution its called the leg lengthening surgery
spending 100k on two to three inches of height is kind of a lot, + the recovery and downtime isn't bad.

someone who's 5' 8" getting 3 inches added will be 5' 11" with %80 of their mobility still intact. their athletic performance will be hindered a bit.

idk if it's worth it.

spending 100k on two to three inches of height is kind of a lot, + the recovery and downtime isn't bad.

someone who's 5' 8" getting 3 inches added will be 5' 11" with %80 of their mobility still intact. their athletic performance will be hindered a bit.

idk if it's worth it.
u gonna die either way
no other method will be available within 15 years
u gonna be old, so its gonna be over

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
limb lengthening is my only hope as a gigamanlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
plan to go to 5' 9" or you want more?
atleast ill be human at 5'9" and i dont think anyone is crazy enough to give me more than that and i'd probably need to somehow lengthen my arms and torso so i dont look comical

atleast ill be human at 5'9" and i dont think anyone is crazy enough to give me more than that and i'd probably need to somehow lengthen my arms and torso so i dont look comical
being disproportionate is not a big deal. no one will notice it lol, i'm p sure you've seen people with tall legs irl.
hope u ascend bhai

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and JustBeCurry
Cope , its all genetics
Just the other day i saw a homeless faggot , must be no less than 6 ft

Cope , its all genetics
Just the other day i saw a homeless faggot , must be no less than 6 ft
Maybe man, at this point I’m not sure.

What makes me question that is the fact that my dad is 5’9, mom 5’4, men in moms side of the family are on average 6 ft, in dad’s side it’s around 5’11

• +1
Maybe man, at this point I’m not sure.

What makes me question that is the fact that my dad is 5’9, mom 5’4, men in moms side of the family are on average 6 ft, in dad’s side it’s around 5’11
Genetics are a weird and dice roll kinda thing
I have seen some tall kids in short families and the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Genetics are a weird and dice roll kinda thing
I have seen some tall kids in short families and the other way around
Regardless, LL or rope

• +1
Regardless, LL or rope
You are in Dubai ,if in not wrong
You should run moneymaxx game either way over there especially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lolcel
If you aren’t aware, most of the site’s users are around my age lol
Over for youngcels who miss out on teen love for the sake of shitposting here Ngl

• JFL
Over for youngcels who miss out on teen love for the sake of shitposting here Ngl
Cope I had teen love and it’s overrated, at least in my experience.

Maybe if I was a chad

• Hmm...
I TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORTI TIRED OF BE SHORT

when
When
wHen
Decades away, not even kidding.
Unless a miracle happens.

idk if it's worth it.
Could also buy lifts for ur shoes, as the tiny dutchman that I am, I have to cop them

when
When
wHen
3f58c7b6b42cd1c200e3162aa4b24e22.jpg