How far can my 5'6" manletism nerf my looks?

FiveSixManlet

FiveSixManlet

Iron
I am 22, my current face (19% bodyfat) i can consider to be like 6.5-7/10, beucase i can still slay 5-6/10 females without effort (mostly 5'2"-5'7" females), i receive a lot of compliments from females about my handsomeness, i have hunter eyes, good cheek bones, white with black straight hair and brown eyes, i will drop my bodyfat to 10% to reveal my face full potential (i am bulking at the same time of course), but how much the manletism can nerf my looks to 7/10+ females? i think my face can looksmax to 8/10 more or less, never had height issues with normie females but idk if i will have the potential to slay a stacy, not like that i will feel bad about it if i cant thought

Your face has to be 8-9/10 and your frame and musculature has to be good in order to compensate for your lack of height. Also good fair skin and head full of hair without any norwooding.

Your face has to be 8-9/10 and your frame and musculature has to be good in order to compensate for your lack of height. Also good fair skin and head full of hair without any norwooding.
Steroid look does not look good on manlets, it will look tryhard. These are the types of manlets that just look ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: left2die
Steroid look does not look good on manlets, it will look tryhard. These are the types of manlets that just look ridiculous
Don't overdo it. Have some lean muscle. That will help. Don't try to look like a bodybuilding competitor.

Well, wish me luck in the low bodyfat review, 19% is pretty high and if i still can be above average... my hair is more than ok, my genetics favor me the most in this area, little to no balding in the family

you can slay midget stacys

im sorry but
5'6"
is very very short for a male. a face can really help with a tall person, but it wont really help that much with that height.

im sorry but
5'6"
is very very short for a male. a face can really help with a tall person, but it wont really help that much with that height.
Over

FiveSixManlet

tbh jfl

just joaomaxx bro

5 6 is fucking over im sorry bro
just give up

the more midget the stacy is more she want a 6'
ive noticed short girls want to be with taller guys. its probably to cover their tracks for being short. this 5' girl i knew called her crush 5'7" "short". brutal

if you go for girls in your height range you should be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Get LL (srs)

Have you gone to a dermatologist yet about it?

went to doctor who was supposed to be one apparently.
literally said he couldnt tell if my hairline was "normal" and that balding isnt bad for my health
ffs i wish i asked him if i could get prescribed fin or something fuck

Last edited:
no
went to doctor who was supposed to be one apparently.
literally said he couldnt tell if my hairline was "normal" and that balding isnt bad for my health
ffs i wish i asked him if i could get prescribed fin or something fuck
Idk anything about your situation or your parents, but if you're srs you need to try and have your parents or someone make an appointment to take you to a real dermatologist.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Idk anything about your situation or your parents, but if you're srs you need to try and have your parents or someone make an appointment to take you to a real dermatologist.
my parents dont believe me that im balding
but im going on fin when im 18 and i can live alone at that point

i can still slay 5-6/10 females without effort (mostly 5'2"-5'7" females), i receive a lot of compliments from females about my handsomeness, i have hunter eyes, good cheek bones, white with black straight hair and brown eyes, i

Someone ban this bragger