How far can you ascend with surgery?

T

the_bubble_dox

Iron
How many points can surgery get you? I'm a high tier normie (6/10) according to wheat waffles and want to know how much higher I can get with surgery. Is it possible to get up to a 7/10, or even an 8/10? It seems like most surgery addresses extreme flaws for sub 5s, but I want to know if it can get you from the high tier normie bracket to chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, med, anticel and 5 others
He rates just alright, although he overrates gingers jfl

You gain through surgery 1 to 2 max psl depending on base
I think you can only gain one point if you don't have some obvious deformity that can be fixed with surgery. Surgery isn't magic, it can fix some flaws, but it can't create beauty where there isn't one.

• +1
Reactions: Faaska and proxyy
True, i mean you can from ltn to htn if you would have enough money to do almost every surgery with shitty base, but having just 1 or 2 big failos are better than having almost every feature screwed as i've said before it's pricey.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
I think you can only gain one point if you don't have some obvious deformity that can be fixed with surgery. Surgery isn't magic, it can fix some flaws, but it can't create beauty where there isn't one.
True, i mean you can from ltn to htn if you would have enough money to do almost every surgery with shitty base, but having just 1 or 2 big failos are better than having almost every feature screwed as i've said before it's pricey.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
He rates just alright, although he overrates gingers jfl

You gain through surgery 1 to 2 max psl depending on base
Depending on how much you want to spend, i actually think its possible to go from ltn/mtn -> chad/lite.

Youd likely need to get the Giant Implants special combo deluxe and then some soft tissue augmentation later on to go from ltn/mtn to chad/lite.

Problem is that youd need to spend 30-40k on everything if you go to a turkey surgeon using giant, ideally getting the surgeries before 25 so you can actually have potential with girls in their prime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, anticel, proxyy and 3 others
Problem is that youd need to spend 30-40k on everything if you go to a turkey surgeon using giant, ideally getting the surgeries before 25 so you can actually have potential with girls in their prime.
Just have rich parents bro, just luck out in crypto bro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just live under a bridge bro, just showermin for 1 yr bro.
If you live in a sharehouse and work 60 hours a week should be easily doable in 2 years probably less. Or just live at home and could have it done in one, ive got 30k usd after 1 year saving

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
If you live in a sharehouse and work 60 hours a week should be easily doable in 2 years probably less. Or just live at home and could have it done in one, ive got 30k usd after 1 year saving
Yeah just spend the little you have while you work as a cashier for your whole prime years and then become a graduation-less 32 year old still living with your parents.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Yeah just spend the little you have while you work as a cashier for your whole prime years and then become a graduation-less 32 year old still living with your parents.
Takes 2 years max so if you start when your 18 should only take till ur 20. I started old tho, most likely won't have got the surgeries till I'm 24.
Or you could just work part time while you go to uni, and live at home. Should have enough saved up by the time you graduate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and latincell95
Takes 2 years max so if you start when your 18 should only take till ur 20. I started old tho, most likely won't have got the surgeries till I'm 24.
You were making 25/hr+ at 18 yrs old?

You were making 25/hr+ at 18 yrs old?
Idk what the minimum wage in the US is, just work more or study and get a higher paying job. That Jacob hate guy said he worked 80 hours a week and lived in his car, ide do that if I needed to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Oxygen and latincell95
Idk what the minimum wage in the US is, just work more or study and get a higher paying job. That Jacob hate guy said he worked 80 hours a week and lived in his car, ide do that if I needed to
Min wage is 7.25/hr here, and in some states, like 15/hr due to the high cost of living. I was making 12/hr when I was like 19-21, and I had to pay way too many fucking taxes, to the point I only took home 400 dollars biweekly net, and then you have to consider gas, money for food, etc.

How many points can surgery get you? I'm a high tier normie (6/10) according to wheat waffles and want to know how much higher I can get with surgery. Is it possible to get up to a 7/10, or even an 8/10? It seems like most surgery addresses extreme flaws for sub 5s, but I want to know if it can get you from the high tier normie bracket to chadlite.
depends if you have a some obvious flaws or a few little issues

Min wage is 7.25/hr here, and in some states, like 15/hr due to the high cost of living. I was making 12/hr when I was like 19-21, and I had to pay way too many fucking taxes, to the point I only took home 400 dollars biweekly net, and then you have to consider gas, money for food, etc.
Unlucky for UScels

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
and then either a hair transplant, and canthoplasty

• Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Depends on the surgeon , you are descending fo sho if you go sunil richardson lmfao

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Deleted member 27066 and PrimoMaxxer
Just have rich parents bro, just luck out in crypto bro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Youre genuinely delusional. Its very possible for young guys in the US with a middle class background to afford ascension before 25. I got into the best college in my state that has a business school with a 90%+ job placement rate and avg starting salary of just below 70k. Im doing comp sci though because my dad has insane connections in the tech industry. I could legit get a job at delta making absolute bank at a young age. Also a good idea to get a job at the university - which is what im doing now.

Im aware its still a pipedream for some people and that im in a privileged position, but theres still ways for niggas to afford giant if they really grind for it

• JFL
Have you already graduated? Im making 15/hr rn working front desk at my uni

• JFL
He's full of shit, he also said he lived in japan
Also working more than 40 hours isn't realistic

I’m making 30/hr, above average for my age and ethnic group.

Youre genuinely delusional. Its very possible for young guys in the US with a middle class background to afford ascension before 25. I got into the best college in my state that has a business school with a 90%+ job placement rate and avg starting salary of just below 70k. Im doing comp sci though because my dad has insane connections in the tech industry. I could legit get a job at delta making absolute bank at a young age. Also a good idea to get a job at the university - which is what im doing now.

Im aware its still a pipedream for some people and that im in a privileged position, but theres still ways for niggas to afford giant if they really grind for it
Yet you graduated and you’re making as much as an Amazon warehouse worker or McDonalds employee in California JFL @ you

Yet you graduated and you’re making as much as an Amazon warehouse worker or McDonalds employee in California JFL @ you
I havent graduated. Im studying rn and i simultaneously work at my uni.

I can either A) betabuxx some roastie or B) travel and surgerymaxx, and enjoy other copes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and latincell95
I dont want to reveal my age completely so ill just say 2-3 years left of college
Push through and finish that CS degree. Then you’ll be able to geomaxx and slay SEAfoids while getting paid in U.S. dollars after a few years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Oxygen
I’m an oldcel :feelswah: :feelswah:

Push through and finish that CS degree. Then you’ll be able to geomaxx and slay SEAfoids while getting paid in U.S. dollars after a few years
Currently my plan is to finish my degree, get a job making at least 80k, save for like 1-2 yrs, and giant's site will be up by then, so ill just go with him and just continue living in the US.

Bad idea/10?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mosh12 and latincell95
Currently my plan is to finish my degree, get a job making at least 80k, save for like 1-2 yrs, and giant's site will be up by then, so ill just go with him and just continue living in the US.

Bad idea/10?
Good idea, you’ll be making above average for your ethnic group if you’re a white male.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Tbh 28 is kinda pushing it. Almost at the dreaded 3 decade mark. You think its still worth paying for surgery at that age? The girl you’ll get will already have like at least 10 bodies but at least she'll find you attractive
I’m not planning on trying to get with western chick. U.S. chicks have a bodycount of at least 50 by now. I’m trying to looksmaxx/moneymaxx to get me a younger foid back in LATAM or SEA.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Oxygen
I’m not planning on trying to get with western chick. U.S. chicks have a bodycount of at least 50 by now. I’m trying to looksmaxx/moneymaxx to get me a younger foid back in LATAM or SEA.
Best of luck

• +1
He's full of shit, he also said he lived in japan
Also working more than 40 hours isn't realistic
I don't think so, I only find above 55 hours hard to do

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2