How far can you ascend with surgery?

Min wage is 7.25/hr here, and in some states, like 15/hr due to the high cost of living. I was making 12/hr when I was like 19-21, and I had to pay way too many fucking taxes, to the point I only took home 400 dollars biweekly net, and then you have to consider gas, money for food, etc.
I make 45/hour at 18 by tutoring the ACT. Being born with a god tier IQ pays 😎

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
Depending on how much you want to spend, i actually think its possible to go from ltn/mtn -> chad/lite.

Youd likely need to get the Giant Implants special combo deluxe and then some soft tissue augmentation later on to go from ltn/mtn to chad/lite.

Problem is that youd need to spend 30-40k on everything if you go to a turkey surgeon using giant, ideally getting the surgeries before 25 so you can actually have potential with girls in their prime.
I think that chadlite is bit exaggerated, but htn is def possible with this budget and bases you've mentioned and tbh saving that amount of money is not really this hard, you just have to save money in 1st world country and get it done asap

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
If we had N2 implant and posterior expanding MSE then easily we could all become chads. Without that only some of us can make it to chad if lucky, most will max out at HTN

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Meister!, anticel and 1 other person
If we had N2 implant and posterior expanding MSE then easily we could all become chads. Without that only some of us can make it to chad if lucky, most will max out at HTN
N2 implant? Posterior expanding MSE? Elab

N2 implant
N2 was something Won moon was working on to get adult ccw+forward growth with facepulling https://looksmax.org/threads/any-news-on-the-n2-mini-implant.299730/
No news on it for years
Posterior expanding MSE?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel and Oxygen
He rates just alright, although he overrates gingers jfl

You gain through surgery 1 to 2 max psl depending on base
Still remember taking that avi from @Over and getting pressed about it, good times

• WTF
Reactions: Over
  • WTF
Reactions: Over
How many points can surgery get you? I'm a high tier normie (6/10) according to wheat waffles and want to know how much higher I can get with surgery. Is it possible to get up to a 7/10, or even an 8/10? It seems like most surgery addresses extreme flaws for sub 5s, but I want to know if it can get you from the high tier normie bracket to chadlite.
Not far

idk what you're talking about jfl
When I first joined I used that avi

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
I think you can only gain one point if you don't have some obvious deformity that can be fixed with surgery. Surgery isn't magic, it can fix some flaws, but it can't create beauty where there isn't one.
Per surgery or total?

with general anesthesia management its pretty much as much as money can buy

read my thread nigga

Depending on how much you want to spend, i actually think its possible to go from ltn/mtn -> chad/lite.

Youd likely need to get the Giant Implants special combo deluxe and then some soft tissue augmentation later on to go from ltn/mtn to chad/lite.

Problem is that youd need to spend 30-40k on everything if you go to a turkey surgeon using giant, ideally getting the surgeries before 25 so you can actually have potential with girls in their prime.
dead ass what I’m doing

Takes 2 years max so if you start when your 18 should only take till ur 20. I started old tho, most likely won't have got the surgeries till I'm 24.
Or you could just work part time while you go to uni, and live at home. Should have enough saved up by the time you graduate
ikr i work as a paramedic while attending college and im outearning all the eurocels and i got invisilign and teeth whitening and paid for my college.

Case dependent and has a lot of variables.
You can ascend a tier, (.5 or 1 PSL increase) mostly.

1.5 or 2 in some cases, or with extreme luck (things going perfectly) but not always.