How fast do legs grow?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
If I gymcel like a shit ton how fast will my legs grow?

Also how important is having a nice ass in jeans to girls?

I have the most subhuman chicken legs

[ISPOILER]or do you mean in girth? Depends on what exercises you do.[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and 6’1cel
It’s crucial. Every girl I talk to says how hot it is when a dude has a nice ass. My first girlfriend always made fun of my pancake ass. Squats and deadlifts have gotten me one that’s not totally embarrassing but I got a long way to go.

Don’t worry about the timeline. Just start. Usually for newbies legs blow up pretty quick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
It’s crucial. Every girl I talk to says how hot it is when a dude has a nice ass. My first girlfriend always made fun of my pancake ass. Squats and deadlifts have gotten me one that’s not totally embarrassing but I got a long way to go.

Don’t worry about the timeline. Just start. Usually for newbies legs blow up pretty quick.
Dude I'm a total noob and don't want to embarrass myself in front of the ogres in the gym with shit form and snap something or just be doing like 5 pound squat

I've been using the leg machines, is leg press even any good for gains? I'm pretty sore off it at least

I agree. As a man, I always make sure all my boys have nice asses. Aesthetics matter.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6785, Morpheus and 1 other person

over for gymcel bro split guys who think only arms matter

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
dude when I was bluepilled I only worked upper body as a teenagercel, but now I've realized that what makes a person look good had NOTHING to do with biceps and triceps, you need to look good as a whole, your entire shape in clothes has to be asthetic. this includes legs, my legs failo the fuck out of me right now im just a stick and even normies tell me all the time i should work out

• +1
dude when I was bluepilled I only worked upper body as a teenagercel, but now I've realized that what makes a person look good had NOTHING to do with biceps and triceps, you need to look good as a whole, your entire shape in clothes has to be asthetic. this includes legs, my legs failo the fuck out of me right now im just a stick and even normies tell me all the time i should work out
im opposite i did the starting strength/icf type gymcel programs and bench /shoulder press is shit compared to deadlift etc

i have a good back tho

im opposite i did the starting strength/icf type gymcel programs and bench /shoulder press is shit compared to deadlift etc

i have a good back tho
IMG 20200509 100943

this is literally how im built jfl

also it's probably gonna take fucking forever for me to actually look big since i have longer limbs than average

• JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram
View attachment 870139

this is literally how im built jfl

also it's probably gonna take fucking forever for me to actually look big since i have longer limbs than average
still mogs avg cuck with a beer belly and toothpick arms

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Depends on .... G E N E S.

Dude I'm a total noob and don't want to embarrass myself in front of the ogres in the gym with shit form and snap something or just be doing like 5 pound squat

I've been using the leg machines, is leg press even any good for gains? I'm pretty sore off it at least
Don’t waste your time on leg machines tbh. Machines in general are shitty plus that’s not working your glutes really anyways. You need squats and deadlifts man. I’m telling you gym bros respect anyone who’s putting in the work so stop being all insecure, no one will care. Watch Athlean X’s videos on squats and deadlifts so you get the form right. And start lighter for your warmup sets so you get used to the motion and then gradually build up to it.

Only upper body gymcels are so dumb. A thick lower body and core are what make you really look big and powerful. Plus most of your functional power comes from the glutes so you’ll still effectively be a twink as long as you have chicken legs regardless of how big your biceps and chest are.

Only upper body gymcels are so dumb. A thick lower body and core are what make you really look big and powerful. Plus most of your functional power comes from the glutes so you’ll still effectively be a twink as long as you have chicken legs regardless of how big your biceps and chest are.
tbh ngl

over if you cant power clean, deadlift or push press anything, in what situation irl would you ever have to actually lie down and bench press something with strict form

• +1

it totally makes sense too. the ass muscle is really important for running, which was really important in caveman times of course.

it totally makes sense too. the ass muscle is really important for running, which was really important in caveman times of course.
It’s important for everything. Punching power. Functional strength. Making pants look good when you wear them instead of having that flat baggy look in the back. And when you’re having sex with a chick you don’t want her seeing you with some pancake ass. Some girls even grab on to your ass when having sex in certain positions where you’re on top.

Ass is so crucial bros.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I don;;t have to worry about this along with my gang
@Muktar @TheSavior @yungmalinigga @Zakkr01_ita and the other somasli guy i dont remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 9344
According to AlphaDestiny, you will reach 80% of your genetic potential for legs within 1 year of consistent hard training, so when you will be intermediate, you will have big legs if your genetics allow it. However, the taller you are, the smaller your legs will look because of the very long insertion points, but this is a good thing because it means that you can never have legs that are too big.

When I say intermediate, of course that will be different depending on your height because taller people weigh a lot more than shorter people. On average, the intermediate level is around a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat and a 365-400 lb deadlift.
The reason why we call this the intermediate level is because that is when linear progression stops working for most people and progress slows down a lot, instead of making gains every workout, it starts to happen only every week.

And, if you keep training properly, 2 years later you can reach the advanced level which is around a 100 lb weighted chin-up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 315 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 450-500 lb deadlift.

If you don't have 17-18 inch arms when you are advanced, it's because you don't do any direct arm work, all you need to avoid that mistake is 2 exercises: the bicep curl and the tricep extension (or skullcrusher), if you get really strong at just those 2 exercises, your arms will be huge.

If you want to calculate your intermediate and advanced strength standards to get an accurate estimation on when you will reach those levels, you can use this website: https://strengthlevel.com/
It compares you to everyone else but it doesn't include the average person, it includes only people who go to the gym a lot to lift weights.

If you reach the advanced level and you go to a commercial gym, you may very well become the strongest guy at your gym, this is because the vast majority of people in gyms are extremely weak, even weaker than I am. I was once stared at for squatting my weight (170 lbs) with perfect form, the guys didn't understand how a skinny guy like me could outlift them since they can't even do 135 lbs with full range of motion and they are not as skinny as I am.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, JizzFarmer, klamus and 3 others
Squats, lunges, deadlifts.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Any muscle will grow fast if you eat a lot and lift a lot of weights. Your quads and glutes are very large so they tend to have more obvious growth when you start lifting

It's genetic. Mine grew like weed when I worked out, to the point I eventually stopped training them completely because they were becoming disproportional to my upper body and it was hard to find fitting pants. Legs don't matter that much tho, delts, arms, neck and back are more important

It's genetic. Mine grew like weed when I worked out, to the point I eventually stopped training them completely because they were becoming disproportional to my upper body and it was hard to find fitting pants. Legs don't matter that much tho, delts, arms, neck and back are more important
Dude appreciate the response. You also have not seen my legs though. They are HILARIOUSLY skinny, like my upper body looks toned then you look down and see 2 fence poles supporting my body. Are you an ectomorph naturally though?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Dude appreciate the response. You also have not seen my legs though. They are HILARIOUSLY skinny, like my upper body looks toned then you look down and see 2 fence poles supporting my body. Are you an ectomorph naturally though?
hit them twice per week then. Squats, front squats, some quadriceps, hamstring and calf isolation is all you need. Of course you'll only see results if you implement constant tension and progressive overload correctly and do the exercises correctly

I don't believe in ectomorph, mesomorph etc. body types

apparently ass is also the muscle(muscles) responsible for the mouvement when you put D in V not sure how thats called in english jfl.when you swing your D forward lol