How foids can bring themselves to love niggas like this

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Like how is this possible? On one hand you have giga hypergamous whores who will settle for nothing but chads and them you have foids like this who seem to have 0 fucking standards. We would probably find the answer to how life began before we can fully understand the foid brain

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, iloveboobs, Kroker and 17 others
Personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme and 14 others
shut up u self loathing dalit, its just chocolate and vanilla although the ice cream fell to the ground and some monkey and pigeon pood on it. i see no problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, N1666, Clqs and 15 others
@6ft4 @JohnDoe @vernier @Chadeep @NZb6Air @TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, vernier and NZb6Air
I remember this shit. People were seething very hard.

Look at that little skinnyfat abomination in the center.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, ElTruecel, cromagnon and 9 others
BBC

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Love, my friend love and I'm sure he has nice coc-c-c uhm personality.

• +1
Blackpillers will try and mold everything to fit into some theory. But sometimes I think we have to just admit that foids behavior makes no sense sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, JohnDoe, Kroker and 6 others
funny shit, this guy could be this chick's MKultra mind control handler, or the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Women will do ANYTHING, regardless of how illogical it is so long as they feel there are no consequences for it
They will push the boundaries of retardation beyond all known limits until you actually punish them for it to prevent them from doing it again
Men are designed to push the boundaries towards prosperity and heaven/ascension
Women are designed to push the boundaries to bring us closer to hell unless we intervene
Women such as this need to be badly beaten for their actions, firstly for their own punishment and secondly to send a message to other women that they are encroaching into territory that is harmful for our species and will not be tolerated

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Matthias8272, JohnDoe and 3 others
Dravidian Bull Pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Doing it for the views and spitted on his subhuman ass face behind closed doors. This is real female nature.

• JFL
They don't like disgusting subhumans like him. 6'7 Tyrone is banging that foid everynight while he jerks of his 2inch cock like a good little cuck.

I would. Like, damn. Love white women like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
Doing it for the views and spitted on his subhuman ass face behind closed doors. This is real female nature.

This ain't real.
They don't like disgusting subhumans like him. 6'7 Tyrone is banging that foid everynight while he jerks of his 2inch cock like a good little cuck.

She married and had his kids while you are making cuckold love stories of tyrone and you. This is what inceldom does to a nigga. Complete insanity.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and irkkedmulatto
there are always exceptions to the rule
Some women just have mental illness and fucked up mate evaluation machinery

That being said, this guy mogs the shit out of me.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
Scandi girls always go for guys they completely mog while autistic Htn’s like me rot
IMG 5525
IMG 5526

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, shitskinism, watah and 2 others
Like how is this possible? On one hand you have giga hypergamous whores who will settle for nothing but chads and them you have foids like this who seem to have 0 fucking standards. We would probably find the answer to how life began before we can fully understand the foid brain

ofc its swedish LOLLL

• +1
Love, my friend love and I'm sure he has nice coc-c-c uhm personality.
He's a Mumbai nigga the most he has is a inch, speaking of Mumbai they should all ropemaxx and stop wasting space for the rest of the people on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and vernier
To be honest she looks well below average for Sweden. And she doesn’t look fully Nordic, maybe half Slavic or something, she looks kinda like the EE immigrants I saw there. Good looking Swedish guys are gonna have better options.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, SidharthTheSlayer and Jason Voorhees
He's a Mumbai nigga the most he has is a inch, speaking of Mumbai they should all ropemaxx and stop wasting space for the rest of the people on the planet
He speaks fluent swedish maybe a 2nd generation immigrant

• +1
Reactions: lBlame
This is the exception

• +1
You do know that not everything is about hate. Take a chill pill bub

she is definitely cheating as using him for money

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

blackpill is not absolute
just like every other "pill"
its also cope
it just makes more senes than them
but in the end its still cope

To be honest she looks well below average for Sweden. And she doesn’t look fully Nordic, maybe half Slavic or something, she looks kinda like the EE immigrants I saw there. Good looking Swedish guys are gonna have better options.
If she wasn't with that obese subhuman darkie you wouldn't be coping like this

If she wasn't with that obese subhuman darkie you wouldn't be coping like this

I know it might sound like cope but I’m considering her competition in Sweden and what her experience might have been. Imagine being a girl in Sweden and you have to compete with a shitload of blonde Stacies for the Chads and HTNs there. I’m sorry but this girl and her convex maxilla won’t make the cut. So it’s easier for her to just lower her aim and settle instead.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and JohnDoe

Control

• +1
Reactions: Whatever