HOW FUCKED AM I??? (height)

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
Father 176cm (5'9 1/2)

Mother 172cm (5'8)

Me 178cm (5'10) (15.6yo)
Brother 180cm( 5'11) (14yo)

Literally only grown 2cm (almost inch) in the past 8 months possibly even longer and it's probably just from improving my posture, this is seems to very very slow growth i just wanna know if anyone can estimate WHETHER IM DONE GROWING based on these facts

hit puberty around age 12 before which i was tiny, one of the smaller males in Elamentary school, when i started growing i shot up and became slightly tall for my school year probably around 5'5-5'7 at 12.6

i have basically have had VERY SLOW GROWTH for the past 3 years and even my younger brother has surpassed me

my voice is not yet adult and i still sound teenage

size 8.5 shoe size(USA) seems disproportiate to my height to small which is bad sign my 5'7 friend has size 10

CANNOT GROW BEARD however i have random hairs on my chin so theres that

i just wanna now if u think it looks like my growth will pick up again its been pratically stagnant height wise for a while now

IS IT TIME TO PURCHASE HGH OR CAN I STILL GET TALLER NATURALLY I GOTTA KNOW??

If you knew, You should've taken HGH much earlier to begin with. The taller the better. Stop with the natural shit and take it already

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, inwardgonionscel, midlatinocel and 2 others
If you knew, You should've taken HGH much earlier to begin with. The taller the better. Stop with the natural shit and take it already
idk i think i would be satisfied making it to 6'1-6'2 which is so close yet so far

ur a genetic joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 28896
Father 176cm (5'9 1/2)

Mother 172cm (5'8)

Me 178cm (5'10) (15.6yo)

Literally only grown 2cm (almost inch) in the past 8 months possibly even longer and it's probably just from improving my posture, this is seems to very very slow growth i just wanna know if anyone can estimate WHETHER IM DONE GROWING based on these facts

hit puberty around age 12 before which i was tiny, one of the smaller males in Elamentary school, when i started growing i shot up and became slightly tall for my school year probably around 5'5-5'7 at 12.6

i have basically have had VERY SLOW GROWTH for the past 3 years and even my younger brother has surpassed me

size 8.5 shoe size(USA) seems disproportiate to my height to small which is bad sign my 5'7 friend has size 10

i just wanna now if u think it looks like my growth will pick up again its been pratically stagnant height wise for a while now

this was literally my situation i reached 5,7 at the end of age 12 and thought "ye im genetic elite i am. I'll be 6,5 in no time" and now 21 and still 5,7 jfl.

you probably hit puberty early like I did.
based on your parental heights [your mother has good height for a woman], MAYBE you have one more natural growth spurt left but there's no sense in leaving it to chance. You need to start heightmaxxing immediately or you will follow in my cursed footsteps lmao

HGH maxxing:
inject hgh, Mk677, Sprints, some Intermittent Fasts every week.

IGF1 Maxxing:
inject IGF1 straight into your lower/upper back, and into the ends of the femur and tibia. (It has very local effects )

Obviously you need the raw materials like calcium and protein to build new mass but thats common sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and zura
this was literally my situation i reached 5,7 at the end of age 12 and thought "ye im genetic elite i am. I'll be 6,5 in no time" and now 21 and still 5,7 jfl.

you probably hit puberty early like I did.
based on your parental heights [your mother has good height for a woman], MAYBE you have one more natural growth spurt left but there's no sense in leaving it to chance. You need to start heightmaxxing immediately.
Im heightmaxxing kinda, i fixed my posture, i take basically every well known supplement and eat 150g+ protein per day, get sunlight and sprint n that, LITERALLY DONE NOTHING THO I HAD MORE GROWTH WHEN I PLAYED FORTNITE 10 HOURS A DAY AND EAT LIKE 800 CALORIES

Im heightmaxxing kinda, i fixed my posture, i take basically every well known supplement and eat 150g+ protein per day, get sunlight and sprint n that, LITERALLY DONE NOTHING THO I HAD MORE GROWTH WHEN I PLAYED FORTNITE 10 HOURS A DAY AND EAT LIKE 800 CALORIES
Thats not heightmaxxing kid that's just supplying the raw materials for heightmaxxing

HGH, iGF1 and the relevant hormones are what actually tell your body to grow. All the stuff you did except sprints which is good, are just stocking up on the supplies for more growth.

Thats not heightmaxxing kid that's just supplying the raw materials for heightmaxxing

HGH, iGF1 and the relevant hormones are what actually tell your body to grow. All the stuff you did except sprints which is good, are just stocking up on the supplies for more growth.
Im scared my growth plates are closed tbh, i have gained no height really in 2023 like 3cm and thats definetly from fixing my previous subhuman posture

Im scared my growth plates are closed tbh, i have gained no height really in 2023 like 3cm and thats definetly from fixing my previous subhuman posture
unlikely, cause although mine did close at your age, my mother was also 5,3. Yours is 5,8 so i reckon they're open,

Get ur growth plates checked

unlikely, cause although mine did close at your age, my mother was also 5,3. Yours is 5,8 so i reckon they're open,

Get ur growth plates checked
Maybe, im worried because my lifestyle during End of Summer 2022 to start of 2023 was awful, i bascially eat nothing during the and got ZERO sunlight i imagine my test was INSANSELY LOW during that time a lifestyle like that would speed up the rate of growth plates closing correct?

Nigga im 5'5

KYS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 33579 and Red Fox
Maybe, im worried because my lifestyle during End of Summer 2022 to start of 2023 was awful, i bascially eat nothing during the and got ZERO sunlight i imagine my test was INSANSELY LOW during that time a lifestyle like that would speed up the rate of growth plates closing correct?
True thats possible.
Get your plates checked. Fast.

True thats possible.
I MAY have accidently seen my plates when i sprained my wrist, it was in June but i remember checking when i saw my wrist xray for growth plates ONE SIDE IT LOOKED OPEN, HOWEVER ON ANOTHER IT LOOKED CLOSED so IDK

I MAY have accidently seen my plates when i sprained my wrist, it was in June but i remember checking when i saw my wrist xray for growth plates ONE SIDE IT LOOKED OPEN, HOWEVER ON ANOTHER IT LOOKED CLOSED so IDK
well not all plates close at the same time.
perhaps your spinal and leg plates are still open? that's what actually gives u height lol.

True thats possible.
My wingspan has actually grown unlike my height in the past months unlike my height 175-182 is that a sign of oncoming growth perhaps?

AI maxxing with Hgh maxxing. Do it fast. You only get your growth plates once

I stopped growing kinda, in height around age 16-17 as well.
the final growth spurt, for me all happened from like age 12 to 15 orso mostly.

Huge suifuel for my brother 15 and 5'9 hasn't grown much I worry for him

your pretty tall considering your parents at 15 i was probably your height or slightly shorter

get height extension surgery if you don’t peak 6’1

better than me my mom is 5"4 dad is 5"8-10 and im 13 and 5'3 its over jfl im gonna order igf1 soon

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and midlatinocel
T
Father 176cm (5'9 1/2)

Mother 172cm (5'8)

Me 178cm (5'10) (15.6yo)

Take hgh dumbass

mogs me I'm same age and 173cm over for me I'm still growing but still over I stunted my growth when I didn't eat in my puberty and starved without sunlight

Bruh 5’10” ain’t even bad unless you’re deluded af and actually more like 5’8”(which you definitely are)