How much inches can I get added to my height with this combination.

I mean my moms 5’1, my dads 6’3/6’4 and I’m 6’1 however I’ve noticed that a combination of a tall mom and a tall dad yield tall kids, so I could be taller really. Ngl though you shouldn’t need to use some kind of stack to reach 5’10 or more judging by your parents stats. Wouldn’t hurt though if you had access to the proper stuff.
Real genius noticing tall parents = tall kids

• JFL
Reactions: roadtomtn, aber and Deleted member 66828
too young to be here, leave now

• JFL
Reactions: F36
Each new day a 14 year old greycel moron posts some magic fairytale about a myth called heightmaxxing

don't fucking use any of these u little moron, it's as cope as mewing is
Im a 14 year old and a manlet, 5‘11 rn, my dad was 5‘10.5 and mom 5‘9, im tryna go above 6‘ but idk since my growth plates are closong soon

Im 14 too, why should i leave? I find copium that fuels me, i get tips on how to ascend ect
this place will ruin your mental health

Stats: 14 and 10 months, male 5'6.5-5'6 depending on the day. Fathers height, 5'11-6'0 although doctors meaured him as 6'1. Moms height 5'5.5 (Growth plates are estimated around two years before closure) Hit puberty around 12 years old
Goal: 5'10+
Supplements: Mk-677 and Aromasin
My mental health is horrendously messed up and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger if I'm not atleast 5'10 by 18. I've never even had a growth spurt unless three inches in one year is considered a growth spurt? I started working out last year (I had a balanced diet + proper form to ensure I don't stunt my growth) and my growth slowed down to 1 inch per year.
I went to the doctors and got an x-ray, and they told me I have around two years before my growth plates fuse), and they told me I've slowed down my growth because of weightliting. (Some shi about muscles being too tight for my growth plates) I don't believe in 100 percent but I quit working out anyway for now just to be safe.

Any tips on how to be as safe as possible, and how should I cycle these drugs? Do you guys think I can reach atleast 5'10, given my growth has slowed down?
U will probably get taller. Just eat healthy and sleep. Lots of milk. Make sure ur not lactose intolerant otherwise get lactose free milk.

0. U will measure 1cm higher at best and it will probably be because u incorporated stretching during ur stack.