How much inches can I get added to my height with this combination.

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
Stats: 14 and 10 months, male 5'6.5-5'6 depending on the day. Fathers height, 5'11-6'0 although doctors meaured him as 6'1. Moms height 5'5.5 (Growth plates are estimated around two years before closure) Hit puberty around 12 years old
Goal: 5'10+
Supplements: Mk-677 and Aromasin
My mental health is horrendously messed up and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger if I'm not atleast 5'10 by 18. I've never even had a growth spurt unless three inches in one year is considered a growth spurt? I started working out last year (I had a balanced diet + proper form to ensure I don't stunt my growth) and my growth slowed down to 1 inch per year.
I went to the doctors and got an x-ray, and they told me I have around two years before my growth plates fuse), and they told me I've slowed down my growth because of weightliting. (Some shi about muscles being too tight for my growth plates) I don't believe in 100 percent but I quit working out anyway for now just to be safe.

Any tips on how to be as safe as possible, and how should I cycle these drugs? Do you guys think I can reach atleast 5'10, given my growth has slowed down?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jоrdan, MaestheticMaso and 4lt.Real
get hgh and ai

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
hey told me I've slowed down my growth because of weightliting. (Some shi about muscles being too tight for my growth plates
tell us about this more im intrested

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and oppastoppathe2nd
Each new day a 14 year old greycel moron posts some magic fairytale about a myth called heightmaxxing

don't fucking use any of these u little moron, it's as cope as mewing is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Anth0ny, Richard Cheese and 4 others
Stats: 14 and 10 months, male 5'6.5-5'6 depending on the day. Fathers height, 5'11-6'0 although doctors meaured him as 6'1. Moms height 5'5.5 (Growth plates are estimated around two years before closure) Hit puberty around 12 years old
My mental health is horrendously messed up and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger if I'm not atleast 5'10 by 18. I've never even had a growth spurt unless three inches in one year is considered a growth spurt? I started working out last year (I had a balanced diet + proper form to ensure I don't stunt my growth) and my growth slowed down to 1 inch per year.
I went to the doctors and got an x-ray, and they told me I have around two years before my growth plates fuse), and they told me I've slowed down my growth because of weightliting. (Some shi about muscles being too tight for my growth plates) I don't believe in 100 percent but I quit working out anyway for now just to be safe.

Any tips on how to be as safe as possible, and how should I cycle these drugs? Do you guys think I can reach atleast 5'10, given my growth has slowed down?
I mean my moms 5’1, my dads 6’3/6’4 and I’m 6’1 however I’ve noticed that a combination of a tall mom and a tall dad yield tall kids, so I could be taller really. Ngl though you shouldn’t need to use some kind of stack to reach 5’10 or more judging by your parents stats. Wouldn’t hurt though if you had access to the proper stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Nobody can say, u may grow or this may not help at all

tell us about this more im intrested
i saw the same response my doctor gave on why lifting stunts growth on tiktok as well, i dont remember the exact words she said but it was more complex, in simple terms, you get muscle from lifting, your growth plates are trying to fuse and get bigger, but the muscle is too tight for it.

1 inch at most

Each new day a 14 year old greycel moron posts some magic fairytale about a myth called heightmaxxing

don't fucking use any of these u little moron, it's as cope as mewing is
i mean these are actually proven by studies while mewing isnt

Eventually yes
my pubertys just weird for some reason ive been in puberty for almost 2-3 years and i just started growing armpit hair a motnh ago

These height guess based on parental height doesn't really work. Either you're gonna hit 5'10 or be stuck at 5'6-7 bc of your mother's genes. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
These height guess based on parental height doesn't really work. Either you're gonna hit 5'10 or be stuck at 5'6-7 bc of your mother's genes. Good luck
but ive surpassed my mothers height and she isnt even taht short

i think u can at most hit like 5’9 or 5’10 ur dad is cooking you

but ive surpassed my mothers height and she isnt even taht short
That don't mean anything. The offsprings usually are taller than their mom but no taller than their dad or taller than their dad and mum both .

That don't mean anything. The offsprings usually are taller than their mom but no taller than their dad or taller than their dad and mum both .
im 4 inches taller than my dad

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and FBl
dont use wait until 16 at least still retarded

It's just luck. Heightmaxxing is a myth. If I had to guess you'll reach 5'10" but that's purely anecdotal. I was an early bloomer pretty much taller than most of my classmates but it slowed down significantly and my classmates caught up. Shit can hit real fast or real slow and then ramp up.

Last edited:
Dont be fucking retarded, you are 14, you need to have a really shitty luck to grow less than 2 inches, 3 or 4 are totally attainable tbh, just play some kind of sport such as football or basketball, eat lots of protein and consume your macros, get 8hrs of sleep and you will grow

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Dont be fucking retarded, you are 14, you need to have a really shitty luck to grow less than 2 inches, 3 or 4 are totally attainable tbh, just play some kind of sport such as football or basketball, eat lots of protein and consume your macros, get 8hrs of sleep and you will grow
i play both sports + track

It's just luck. Heightmaxxing is a myth. If I had to guess you'll reach 5'10" but that's purely anecdotal. I was an early bloomer pretty much taller than most of my classmates but it slowed down significantly and my classmates caught up. Shit can hit real fast or real slow and then ramp up.
its true height is all luck but heightmaxxing isnt a myth theres real studies proving it

i saw the same response my doctor gave on why lifting stunts growth on tiktok as well, i dont remember the exact words she said but it was more complex, in simple terms, you get muscle from lifting, your growth plates are trying to fuse and get bigger, but the muscle is too tight for it.
why is everyone saying it doesnt then someone says it does the contradiction on this is bullshit

why is everyone saying it doesnt then someone says it does the contradiction on this is bullshit
idk bro me personally i dont think lifting stunts growth but its literally the only thing that could be slowing down my growth and i know a bunch of other kdis that experienced that same thing

bro what are you talking about? the younger the better
yea fs bro estrogen is useless during early puberty totally doesn't affect brain development and creating hormone imbalances at 14 will definitely make your mental health be optimal you are right!

yea fs bro estrogen is useless during early puberty totally doesn't affect brain development and creating hormone imbalances at 14 will definitely make your mental health be optimal you are right!
dude, its not like im completely getting rid of my estrogen. im just lowering it to the amount that it wont close my plates. and wheres the evidence that shows it efffects my brain development?

dude, its not like im completely getting rid of my estrogen. im just lowering it to the amount that it wont close my plates. and wheres the evidence that shows it efffects my brain development?
Estrogen helps develop certain parts of the brain, teenagers need estrogen for proper cardio and neuro protection, as well as proper development.

Also ok you lower your estrogen which will raise your testosterone and dht, on top of using mk677 you can face acne, and hairloss. Mabye somewhere along the line you fuck something up and your libido is gone or you have insomia and cant sleep. Its not just pop a pill and everything will be fine. Messing with your hormones requires frequent blood labs. Trust me it will not end well.

Estrogen helps develop certain parts of the brain, teenagers need estrogen for proper cardio and neuro protection, as well as proper development.

Also ok you lower your estrogen which will raise your testosterone and dht, on top of using mk677 you can face acne, and hairloss. Mabye somewhere along the line you fuck something up and your libido is gone or you have insomia and cant sleep. Its not just pop a pill and everything will be fine. Messing with your hormones requires frequent blood labs. Trust me it will not end well.
mk-677 does not cause acne infact it improves skin quality. i guess aromatize inhibitors might give me some acne because of hormonal inbalance, but if AI was that dangerous for brain development, why is it being used to treat kids with short statures/gh deficiencies?

besides, the thought of being short already has ruined my mental health.

mk-677 does not cause acne infact it improves skin quality. i guess aromatize inhibitors might give me some acne because of hormonal inbalance, but if AI was that dangerous for brain development, why is it being used to treat kids with short statures/gh deficiencies?

besides, the thought of being short already has ruined my mental health.
The added test makes more DHT. I haven't heard of it being used in kids but if it is there is a clear distinction between what you are doing and what they are doing. Those kids would be under doctor supervision getting labs done all the time to see where their levels are at.

The added test makes more DHT. I haven't heard of it being used in kids but if it is there is a clear distinction between what you are doing and what they are doing. Those kids would be under doctor supervision getting labs done all the time to see where their levels are at.
how would i be able to get frequent blood test without being suspicous that im using mk-677 and aromasin? i already have a blood glucouse monitor for mk 677

how would i be able to get frequent blood test without being suspicous that im using mk-677 and aromasin? i already have a blood glucouse monitor for mk 677
you wouldnt and thats the problem, you would have no idea where your levels stand and where they were baseline

you wouldnt and thats the problem, you would have no idea where your levels stand and where they were baseline
i mean like how would i ask the doctor for blood test without a actual reason

Just eat alot of animal protein. Zinc, d3, k2, d, k, c, boron, calcium. Sprint, swim, sauna

I advise wait untill ur 16 atleast
U will grow eventually
but if u really wanna do it

Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as incase of harsh side effect

Take mk677 25mg before bed (melotinion Or not)

Also get ur self sum MSM (1000mg every day)

Also If u have vit-d deficiency don't take shii handle it

Blood Work before AI is must (moment u hit 20 ui=growth plate closed)
Also low estrogen mean low bone density and mk-677 do sum genetic mutation (sum studies)
Nevertheless do sum solid research on ur own before taking anything
:sleep::sleep:

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
I advise wait untill ur 16 atleast
U will grow eventually
but if u really wanna do it

Aromasin 25mg every day. It can be reduced to 12.5mg every other day as incase of harsh side effect

Take mk677 25mg before bed (melotinion Or not)

Also get ur self sum MSM (1000mg every day)

Also If u have vit-d deficiency don't take shii handle it

Blood Work before AI is must (moment u hit 20 ui=growth plate closed)
Also low estrogen mean low bone density and mk-677 do sum genetic mutation (sum studies)
Nevertheless do sum solid research on ur own before taking anything
:sleep::sleep:
im going to take 6.25 mg starting off then slowly increase it to 12.5 mg, just to be safe. should i take 6.25 every other day or every day?

• Love it
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
im going to take 6.25 mg starting off then slowly increase it to 12.5 mg, just to be safe. should i take 6.25 every other day or every day?
Yes, very good way + bloodwork before anything rep:sleep:,
If u find my message helpful rep them my ratios got fuck due my schizo ramblings jfl:feelswhy:

• +1
Yes, very good way + bloodwork before anything rep:sleep:,
If u find my message helpful rep them my ratios got fuck due my schizo ramblings jfl:feelswhy:
got u bro. you think i can just ask my doctors for a blood test without them asking if i take AI or mk-677? by the way my parents know im taking these, they bought it for me. they don't know the side effects of them though and think its just vitamins or sum shi

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
  • +1

:lul:

about 2.5 milimeters

if even doctors can’t predict height accurately how tf is anyone in the forum going to do so retard?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx