How girls react to chad (story)

Downey

Downey

Platinum
Today on the elevator this dude walked in, holy fuck, 6’4-6’5, pretty boy model like face. First person I’ve seen that has visible hollow cheeks in real life elevator conditions, I have never seen hollow checks in elevator before ever. Only bad thing was he had no muscle mass, he was shaped like a stick

There were 5 girls in elevator when he walked in with his fat gf. I was checking how the girls would react to such a magnificent specimen. 2 were asian and the other 3 were white

No one reacted. I kept watching them slyly and no one even gave him a second look. The white girl who was with her subhuman boyfriend kept cuddling with him while smiling

You guys have warped my view to the point I thought they’d be giving him their snap, sucking his penor, and the gf would break up with her bf right there and then for him. The elevator was slow as dick too, plenty of time And this guy was as high PSL as they come, reminded me a lot of Chico

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Time Travel, RecessedPrettyboy and 3 others
Interesting

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Petsmart
Fuck "real life elevator conditions" are second to train station bathroom in terms of bad lighting. If he looks good there he looks good anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 1751
First person I’ve seen that has visible hollow cheeks in real life elevator conditions, I have never seen hollow checks in elevator before ever
Very autistic and specific scenario

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4675, Time Travel and 2 others
Fuck "real life elevator conditions" are second to train station bathroom in terms of bad lighting. If he looks good there he looks good anywhere.
i look sexy in eleavator ded srs

• Woah
Reactions: LookistWorld

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Petsmart
Bro that’s not nice I have said before I am not a member of the homosensual community. Please refrain from posting in my thread
homophobes when they see a home 🏠 be like :rage::rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and OOGABOOGA
Brb using
No pics no care
Didn’t ask
Etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and maxmendietta
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Jagged0
Real life is more complex than what this forum think.

But Chads still win.

Tales from the elevator shaft

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Probaly because not tall enough by foid standards.

• +1
Reactions: Brann, HighIQcel, Griffith and 1 other person