HOW GOOD IS 6'4-6'5 AS A HEIGHT??

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
TITLE.
I USED TO THINK IT WAS REALLY GOOD NOW IM READING SOME OLD POSTS BY @LooksOverAll saying height past 6'3 is failo now I'm scared and that 6'4 normie is equivalent to 5'9 truecel.
what's general consensus?

Hipcel

Hipcel

Fuck the Reaper of Age
Chad height in the west

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
Shut the fuck up. He is insane. Ideal is 6'1-6'4, 6'5 is about as good as 6'0-6'1
damn, is there anyway to slow down growth? I'm 15 and 6'2-6'3, how do I slow growth?

mafiaboy

mafiaboy

Iron
TITLE.
I USED TO THINK IT WAS REALLY GOOD NOW IM READING SOME OLD POSTS BY @LooksOverAll saying height past 6'3 is failo now I'm scared and that 6'4 normie is equivalent to 5'9 truecel.
people are coping and they are larping about their height. There is not way to feel normal at 6'4.

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Zephir
damn, is there anyway to slow down growth? I'm 15 and 6'2-6'3, how do I slow growth?
I stopped growing at 14 after reaching 6'1 chill.

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
people are coping and they are larping about their height. There is not way to feel normal at 6'4.
I don't feel normal, I heightmog everyone and every girl comments on my height, I was just wondering if height is positive or negative.

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
you rarely see someone 6'4 and up who doesn't look ogre
my face is normie (looksmaxxable and pubertymaxxable to HTN) so dw about that, my proportions are also better than most of my 15 year old pals

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
Doesn't matter shit without a good face and proportional frame

DesperadoRatado

DesperadoRatado

Zephir
being tall is only a problem once you are crippled by it. Like walking arond with a stick or smn

mafiaboy

mafiaboy

Iron
I don't feel normal, I heightmog everyone and every girl comments on my height, I was just wondering if height is positive or negative.
oh i didnt read correctly. Some tall people tend to be really skinny and that looks unattractive but if you have a decent ammount of muscle to look normal then its a really good height

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
my frame is proportional and normie (could reach HTN)
If you are HTN and tall then it is good. If you are NT with a social circle of course

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
If you are HTN and tall then it is good. If you are NT with a social circle of course
I'm ultra NT irl, they don't know what happens here ofc

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
oh i didnt read correctly. Some tall people tend to be really skinny and that looks unattractive but if you have a decent ammount of muscle to look normal then its a really good height
I am tall and skinny, never got any compliment for my body nor my height.. Apart from annoying questions like do you play basketball. Got more compliments for my face and that is MTN at best

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
I am tall and skinny, never got any compliment for my body nor my height.. Apart from annoying questions like do you play basketball. Got more compliments for my face and that is MTN at best
that's weird, I'm tall and skinny (not ultra skinny but pretty skinny, my shoulders are normal width.) But I get compliments on height all the time. Even girls who I've known all year just bring it up out of nowhere sometimes, I hear it daily.

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
that's weird, I'm tall and skinny (not ultra skinny but pretty skinny, my shoulders are normal width.) But I get compliments on height all the time. Even girls who I've known all year just bring it up out of nowhere sometimes, I hear it daily.
You live in the US I guess where height is fetishized as a status symbol by foids

Not that weird btw. my body just looks like shit, zero sex appeal

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
You live in the US I guess where height is fetishized as a status symbol by foids
nah Tunisia, north africa. we're kinda westernized so height is obviously a halo and kinda fetishized but nowhere near the US. honestly I wish it was more of a status symbol here.

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
nah Tunisia, north africa. we're kinda westernized so height is obviously a halo and kinda fetishized but nowhere near the US. honestly I wish it was more of a status symbol here.
I am from Eastern Europe, women here care about height, but mostly their requirement is don't be a manlet, have at least average height. As for tall skinny men like me they don't give a shit about them, unless they have top tier face. Tall + big wide frame + ripped body is obviously a huge advantage here as well

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

LGBTQIA+ Positive
Being > 6'5" is worse than being < 5'5". A study was posted here that showed that but I can't find it anymore.

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
I am from Eastern Europe, women here care about height, but mostly their requirement is don't be a manlet, have at least average height. As for tall skinny men like me they don't give a shit about them, unless they have top tier face. Tall + big wide frame + ripped body is obviously a huge advantage here as well
I really need to start gymmaxing, being tall and having athletic type body is godly.

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
I really need to start gymmaxing, being tall and having athletic type body is godly.
If you are really tall and skinny it is very hard to gain visible muscle that people can notice if you wear clothes. I feel like roiding is my only chance

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
Being > 6'5" is worse than being < 5'5". A study was posted here that showed that but I can't find it anymore.

absolutely no fucking way 6'5 is worse than 5'5, I'd love to see this study. I can understand saying height doesn't matter, but to claim 6'5<5'5?? I think that's going too far.
Also your argument in that thread is horrible and proves nothing, no offense bro I'm sorry. Imagine using followers as an accurate measurement for attractiveness, ON TOP OF THAT in pictures, where your height is literally not visible and has no effect.

astatine

astatine

Zephir
TITLE.
this isn’t even a funny troll at this point

getting annoying and repetitive

kys asap.

blahblahblah_123

blahblahblah_123

Iron
They might have good time pulling bitches but they die early.

Momolooksmax

Momolooksmax

Iron
the taller the better. feels good to mog

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
this isn’t even a funny troll at this point

getting annoying and repetitive

kys asap.
ok sry I'll donate some sperm to a sperm bank to make sure some kid gets a mogger height then kms, just to get some good karma and hope I get reincarnated as a 6'8 gigachad

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
They might have good time pulling bitches but they die early.
I'd rather fuck bitches and die at 60 and not experience dementia than be a KHHV at 179 years old who's forgotten his whole life and forgotten how to breathe.
The dementiapill is real, that shit scares the shit outta me after everywhere at the end of time.

NOTCHADRIP

NOTCHADRIP

Zephir
i deal man has :
6'2 height

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Bronze
youre retarded

being tall is good, theres nothing wrong with that

and even if you were too tall, by slowing down ur height growth ur also slowing down facial and frame growth as well

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Bronze
i deal man has :
6'2 height
ideal height is as tall as possible if you can still keep good proportions

imagine O'pry at 6'5 with the same proportions lmao

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
idk
le me

i think its about bones being taller and shit. so you get a long midface.
I think that's cope, there's a guy who's like 6'6-6'7 or some shit at my school. He has good forward growth and compact midface and shit. Same with me, very tall but compact midface as well.

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
le me

i think its about bones being taller and shit. so you get a long midface.
ye. at the same time I've never seen a tallfag with like a short too compact face.

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Poor Parentcel
idk

I think that's cope, there's a guy who's like 6'6-6'7 or some shit at my school. He has good forward growth and compact midface and shit. Same with me, very tall but compact midface as well.
it might be just me being a life long mouth breather tho
imagine O'pry at 6'5 with the same proportions lmao
its called francisco lachowski.
ye. at the same time I've never seen a tallfag with like a short too compact face.
i will be first when i get my bimax :feelshah:

jfcage

jfcage

Elite level shower taker
What about Luka Doncic

7b0dad43 luka doncic smiles white jersey dallas mavericks getty images

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Bronze
over 6 5 it gets tough, but i still believe that 6 5 is better than 5'7 or 5 8 or 5 9

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Bronze
what about 6'4?
good height to be, my cousin is 6 4, his dad is 6 5 or even 6 6 and yea my uncle looks a bit uncanny but my cousin doesnt, he jsut looks quite tall

Octacinth

Octacinth

Bronze
good height to be, my cousin is 6 4, his dad is 6 5 or even 6 6 and yea my uncle looks a bit uncanny but my cousin doesnt, he jsut looks quite tall
is 6'4/6'5 ideal if you have good proportions and face?

Ekil73_YT

Ekil73_YT

btw his (avi's) name is Aang
TITLE.
Bro you are a really good height. The taller the better as long as youre under 7 feet.

deathdiss

deathdiss

Bronze
6ft4 and a half without my shoes (not fraud)

I have frame too. But sometimes I feel awkward around too many people and automatically without realizing it start trying to make myself look smaller.