Medium Ugly + 5'9" + Gymmaxxed is the Ideal Male

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
This guy is facially one of the most attractive men to ever exist. Same league as Bommer, Hexum, etc. He's also 6'5" + wide framed so by PSL standards he should be the best looking man ever:

2655308 496x323 0 c777e4cbc3a80e7f77466148e3b2c59f496x323 0xc0a8399a 17756068051467732123
2655309 0 20deda 5ba26c91 orig
2655335 224139 w625 h351 f
2655313 1000x620
2655317 175194
2655322 Fedor Bondarchuk and Vasily Stepanov
2655336 47c7628581139c558b5aa2370bc2821b
2655321 224138 w625 h351 f

Tyler Maher is also 6'5" with a maesthetic face:

2ece268d5eb8e16fc5604f7dae38f846
Tyler Maher Darren Black 02
Large 1632996323 65af1aa8e6f16564429c3280888830e5

Dolph Lundgren is 6'5", gigawideframed, and roidmaxxed to oblivion. Good high PSL face too.

Download 12
3e18fc038b66454b90d2b306cbe92c0a
Y2g777ecqky61

But yet, these guys are completely unknown outside of PSL. Tyler Maher only has 30k followers on Instagram despite posting everyday with modeling agencies promoting him and all of his comments are from men. Vasiliy Stepanov is completely irrelevant. Dolph Lundgren is far from being a hearth throb and can't land any roles outside of being some ogre intimidating freak. Girls don't make edits of them or follow them anywhere. They probably think they look bad. My theory is that being 6'5" is actually bad for getting women, and only works for making men respect you more. All would have more appeal at 5'9".

Compare that to guys like Efron, Stallone, Wahlberg, and Van Damme who girls go crazy for:

Ccf040142
Jean claude van damme naked 1
Article 0 18C2EB0400000578 282 636x382
Markwahlbergnaked 7 1024x835

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zeshama, Gargantuan and 30 others
20045B00 E021 4C7C AFFA F0186A451790

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cope>rope, whiteissuperior, Chadethnic101 and 13 others
Image0 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, DarkLooks, Deleted member and 16 others
ideal height is 185-190 cm barefoot unfrauded depending on country, i would say it once again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, ALP, Deleted member 15309 and 10 others
bro if zac efron is medium ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, OOGABOOGA, Heguldus and 3 others
Daily homo thread on Looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, CursedOne, Turanid_Bull and 16 others
ideal height is 185-190 cm barefoot unfrauded depending on country, i would say it once again
Then explain why these "gigachads" are unknown and uncared for by women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Yerico7 and Deleted member 14978
Interesting choice showing all those shorter guys naked. Anyways, I think the taller dudes are actually too chiseled and "Germanic" looking and that leads them to not have enough mainstream appeal. Compare them to 6'4 Jason Momoa whom a few years ago was the consensus sexiest guy in America.

• +1
Reactions: incelest504, ALP, WhiteGoodman and 7 others
This thread is kinda gay why do you have access to these pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, whiteissuperior, ALP and 5 others
Then explain why these "gigachads" are unknown and uncared for by women.
Василий Степанов is one of the biggest chads in Russia, also women love Roman Reighns (190), The Rock(190) and Jason mamoa (193), maher is just praised by psl autists

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
@LooksOverAll could you make a post deatiling what medium ugly really is and examples of medium ugly guys w peak female attraction

Why are you so gay

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and thecel
Василий Степанов is one of the biggest chads in Russia, also women love Roman Reighns (190), The Rock(190) and Jason mamoa (193), maher is just praised by psl autists
Yeah but only few people in Russia know him. Compared to guys like Alain Delon who everyone around the world knows. Should be the opposite if "muh height" and "muh frame" is true. Also Stepanov mogs Delon facially too.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
So I just need to get ripped in order to be ideal? Good to know...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, Sens and 1 other person
Yeah but only few people in Russia know him. Compared to guys like Alain Delon who everyone around the world knows. Should be the opposite if "muh height" and "muh frame" is true. Also Stepanov mogs Delon facially too.
na Stepanov is too chiseled and weirdly fem looking, eyes too close together, has a tranny-esque look. Not mainstream enough.

he is well-know by 40+ women tbh
also people from ussr praise Delon, if some old women or men see attracttive boy, they could say like:huh, you are like alain delon tbh.

He doesn't mog prime Delon, cause prime Delonhe stands alone obviously, yeah 5'9-5'11 is enough look at Delon, Pitt or Cruise, but that's NOT ideal. Imagine Pitt or Delon at 185 cm and bigger frame, sounds cool. But height is more imporant irl than on the screen that's the point.

And then imagine Delon with 10 incher, instant turn off tbh, but looks good at 6'5 gymmaxed tyrone.

Every man have his own appeal, but if you are 185 cm, 190 in Netherlands or whatever, you can lead prettyboy game, dom game, whatever, that height has universal appeal.

Image 860203151335356967962
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
Tumblr 965e16ac72dde91a66c2774ea4773e5e fe568f01 540

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Cidre enjoyer and 189
tumblr_965e16ac72dde91a66c2774ea4773e5e_fe568f01_540-gif.1457641

jesus chr.. delon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Sens, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
that dude is not medium ugly, he is very good looking

na Stepanov is too chiseled and weirdly fem looking, eyes too close together, has a tranny-esque look. Not mainstream enough.
Really? I thought his IPD looks ideal. Looks like a perfect maesthetic man in motion.

Really? I thought his IPD looks ideal. Looks like a perfect maesthetic man in motion.
In some pics it looks un-ideal, I guess it's not a huge flaw. Compare him to Alexander Zverev or this random college b-ball player (6'4 and 6'6 respectively), something about the way they look is clearly more mainstream chad-like even if they aren't household names:

Attachments

• skysports-alexander-zverev_5591202.jpg
    skysports-alexander-zverev_5591202.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Cook_Daniel_3F7A2983.jpg
    Cook_Daniel_3F7A2983.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
In some pics it looks un-ideal, I guess it's not a huge flaw. Compare him to Alexander Zverev or this random college b-ball player (6'4 and 6'6 respectively), something about the way they look is clearly more mainstream chad-like even if they aren't household names:
The b-ball player looks like an normie tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and DivineBeing
jfl if you think 5’9 is ideal

literal manlet tier for zoomers in the west, it’s my height and I feel like a fucking midget

• +1
Reactions: galego123, ALP, Deleted member 15305 and 7 others
Tyler Maher only has 30k followers on Instagram despite posting everyday with modeling agencies promoting him and all of his comments are from men
damn maher is subhuman? :feelsbadman:

The b-ball player looks like an incel tbh.
Not a great pic of him, also he's young. But in this pic you get a better idea of him in motion and his potential in a few years maybe. Incredibly mainstream wholesome jock/boy-next-door combo look.

Attachments

• Cook_Post_up.jpg
    Cook_Post_up.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 0
Not a great pic of him, also he's young. But in this pic you get a better idea of him in motion and his potential in a few years maybe. Incredibly mainstream wholesome jock/boy-next-door combo look.
Idk he's a random D3 player in the middle of nowhere lmfao. Looks like a htn.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Idk he's a random D3 player in the middle of nowhere lmfao. Looks like a htn.
ya I just happened to see him in some recommended youtube video and added him to my hall of mainstream jock ideals lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, never_lucky and Deleted member 7725
Thought you were just low iq and an aspie.
But as it seems you are low iq and an aspie and gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, ALP, Deleted member 15305 and 6 others
Thought you were just low iq and an aspie.
But as it seems you are low iq and an aspie and gay.
They hate me because I tell the truth.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane
They hate me because I tell the truth.
Claiming 5‘9 is ideal height is retarded and wrong on so many levels that I don’t even bother arguing this bullshit.
It’s like saying 5 inches is the ideal dick size jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, ALP, abeilletoimême and 9 others
Claiming 5‘9 is ideal height is retarded and wrong on so many levels that I don’t even bother arguing this bullshit.
It’s like saying 5 inches is the ideal dick size jfl.
No, it's more like saying 6-7 inch dick is better than 12 inches. There might be girls who want some freakshow but broad appeal is 6-7 inches unfrauded. Same thing with height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 14561 and Sens
There might be girls who want some freakshow but broad appeal is 6-7 inches unfrauded. Same thing with height.
Yeah 7 inches is fair to say, just like saying 6’1-6’4 is ideal. Not 5’9 jfl bro.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and germanlooks
No, it's more like saying 6-7 inch dick is better than 12 inches. There might be girls who want some freakshow but broad appeal is 6-7 inches unfrauded. Same thing with height.
Wrong,
7 inch dick is around 95% percentile.
5‘9 height is around 50% percentile.
So your comparison doesn’t make sense.

Ideal height range is 6‘2-6‘5

Compare that to guys like Efron, Stallone, Wahlberg, and Van Damme who girls go crazy for:
Also jfl at this.
Besides efron I never heard a woman talk about one of these men.
And efron is facially not medium ugly but a chad

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Looks234, Banepilled and 1 other person
Wrong,
7 inch dick is around 95% percentile.
5‘9 height is around 50% percentile.
So your comparison doesn’t make sense.

Ideal height range is 6‘2-6‘5

Also jfl at this.
Besides efron I never heard a woman talk about one of these men.
And efron is facially not medium ugly but a chad
6-7 inches would mean 5'9"-6'0" if you calculate the better face and frames that come with it. Even shorter is fine if you have good girth. Those percentiles aren't accurate lmfao. Literally everyone I've seen has a 6-7 incher. 5 inches is like 5'2" height.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 4614
Chico is very popular and he's 6'4 although Chico is more famous because of his pretty boy face not his height which just yet again means face >>>> height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Looks234, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
Wrong.
6-7 inches would mean 6’-6‘2

they are for sure more accurate than the preception of a mentally ill incel who thinks 5‘9 height is ideal

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
If you factor in better frame, facial proportions, and full body proportions then overall it's the same as 6-7 inches. I love how you try and call me low IQ when you have no critical thinking skills outside of "muh percentiles" and "muh studied" and can't calculate other aspects of height.

If you factor in better frame, facial proportions, and full body proportions then overall it's the same as 6-7 inches. I love how you try and call me low IQ when you have no critical thinking skills outside of "muh percentiles" and "muh studied" and can't calculate other aspects of height.
What are you even talking about?
This was just about height and not frame and proportions or anything like that.

I can think critical but ignoring studies and percentiles is stupid.
You have no evidence on any of your absurd claims. Give me just one rational advantage of a 5‘9 height over a 6‘2 height. You can’t.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Looks234 and DivineBeing
What are you even talking about?
This was just about height and not frame and proportions or anything like that.

I can think critical but ignoring studies and percentiles is stupid.
You have no evidence on any of your absurd claims. Give me just one rational advantage of a 5‘9 height over a 6‘2 height. You can’t.
Obviously if you only take height into account then nothing makes sense. I've explained it 100 times and all you do is take the 5'9" without anything else, then you have the audacity to call me low IQ lmfao. At 5'9", you'll also have a better face and body since your height won't adversely affect your frame or face. You'll also have better proportions and lower TDEE so gymmaxxing is easier too.

5'9" = most ideal height to have a good frame, good gymmaxxing potential, and well developed face without oblong proportions.

6'2" = lanky, will usually have a narrow jaw and face, needs to take roids to be able to have a good body, etc.

At 5'9", you'll also have a better face and body since your height won't adversely affect your frame or face. You'll also have better proportions and lower TDEE so gymmaxxing is easier too
Literally just claims without any evidence.
Height only starts to affect you face negatively if you are extremely tall like 6‘8+
You are delusional if you think that a 5‘9 person has on average a better looking face than a 6‘2 person.
And what you are saying about frame is wrong as well. A tall gymmaxxed person will always mog a short gymmaxxed person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Looks234, Banepilled and 1 other person
Lifefuel for me after roids

Literally just claims without any evidence.
Height only starts to affect you face negatively if you are extremely tall like 6‘8+
You are delusional if you think that a 5‘9 person has on average a better looking face than a 6‘2 person.
And what you are saying about frame is wrong as well. A tall gymmaxxed person will always mog a short gymmaxxed person.
No. Height effects your face and frame negatively every inch starting at 5'9". People who are 6'5" or even 6'2" don't have proportional faces, frames, and good natty gymmaxxing potential. You don't even need a study to see that. Just go outside. Ironic that you call me a rotter.

Last edited:
This guy is facially one of the most attractive men to ever exist. Same league as Bommer, Hexum, etc. He's also 6'5" + wide framed so by PSL standards he should be the best looking man ever:

View attachment 1457559View attachment 1457560View attachment 1457561View attachment 1457564View attachment 1457566View attachment 1457567View attachment 1457569View attachment 1457570

Tyler Maher is also 6'5" with a maesthetic face:

View attachment 1457585View attachment 1457587View attachment 1457589

Dolph Lundgren is 6'5", gigawideframed, and roidmaxxed to oblivion. Good high PSL face too.

View attachment 1457604View attachment 1457605View attachment 1457606

But yet, these guys are completely unknown outside of PSL. Tyler Maher only has 30k followers on Instagram despite posting everyday with modeling agencies promoting him and all of his comments are from men. Vasiliy Stepanov is completely irrelevant. Dolph Lundgren is far from being a hearth throb and can't land any roles outside of being some ogre intimidating freak. Girls don't make edits of them or follow them anywhere. They probably think they look bad. My theory is that being 6'5" is actually bad for getting women, and only works for making men respect you more. All would have more appeal at 5'9".

View attachment 1457595View attachment 1457596View attachment 1457600View attachment 1457601View attachment 1457602
Fucking shut up 5 foot 9 isnt the ideal height and u know that

• +1
Reactions: ALP and germanlooks
No. Height effects your face and frame negatively every inch starting at 5'9". People who are 6'5" or even 6'2" don't have proportional faces, frames, and good natty gymmaxxing potential. You don't even need a study to see that. Just go outside. Ironic that you call me a rotter.
Wrong.
The problem is you don’t understand the difference between correlation and causation.

Just because taller people like 6‘5 have on average worse faces it doesn’t mean that they have their worse face caused by their height.

Instead the reason is that good looking faces are rare. So the probability that out of a minority (people with 99 percentile height) also have a good looking face on top is much less likely to happen than that a person out of a majority (people with 50 percentile height ) has a good looking face.

Let’s say you have 50 people and just one of those 50 people is 6‘5 and the rest 49 people are between 5‘8-11 tall.
Obv the chance is much higher that one of the 49 shorter people has a good looking face because there are more of them.

This is what you don’t get. There is no scientific theory that says that tall people have worse facial growth. And by that logic someone like Maher, Lundgren or the Dutch giant should be impossible to exist

• +1
Reactions: ALP and abeilletoimême
Wrong.
The problem is you don’t understand the difference between correlation and causation.

Just because taller people like 6‘5 have on average worse faces it doesn’t mean that they have their worse face caused by their height.

Instead the reason is that good looking faces are rare. So the probability that out of a minority (people with 99 percentile height) also have a good looking face on top is much less likely to happen than that a person out of a majority (people with 50 percentile height ) has a good looking face.

Let’s say you have 50 people and just one of those 50 people is 6‘5 and the rest 49 people are between 5‘8-11 tall.
Obv the chance is much higher that one of the 49 shorter people has a good looking face because there are more of them.

This is what you don’t get. There is no scientific theory that says that tall people have worse facial growth. And by that logic someone like Maher, Lundgren or the Dutch giant should be impossible to exist
No, it has nothing to do with probability. When you're taller, there's wayyyyyy more odds that something will go wrong in your body or face. That's why even the best looking tall guys have weird proportions and an ogre look (Dolph's Mandibular prognathism, Tyler Maher's uncannily giant chin and zygos, etc). Too much HGH + skull + body growth to match it means something will always go wrong. The aforementioned were just lucky that their ogre features lined up to be seen as attractive by PSL standards. That's why if you look through NBA rosters, NFL rosters, etc you can tell that they are abnormally tall just by looking at their face. All of them are ogre too since they weren't lucky to have their ogre features harmonize. That's only face too. If you factor in body then most have dogshit proportions and frame.

You don't even need studies to prove this, since there are currently none. You just need to look at them and remember taller people from your own life experiences. Every tall person I've known has had weird proportions like a big abnormally prognathic chin, asymmetry, bad frame, underbite, etc that people of normal height don't have. When was the last time you saw someone over 6'2" with dog-tier forward growth? Compare that to the 5'9" compact-faced guys I see all over campus and it's not even a comparison.

Only person I've seen who doesn't have this is Chico, but I still think he's like 6'2.5" max unfrauded tbh.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and ALP
Tyler Maher's uncannily giant chin and zygos, etc
I bet Maher is crying rn about his mogger bones and 7+ PSL face jfl
That's why if you look through NBA rosters, NFL rosters, etc you can tell that they are abnormally tall just by looking at their face. All of them are ogre too since they weren't lucky to have their ogre features harmonize. That's only face too. If you factor in body then most have dogshit proportions and frame.

You don't even need studies to prove this, since there are currently none. You just need to look at them and remember taller people from your own life experiences. Every tall person I've known has had weird proportions like a massive chin, asymmetry, bad frame, etc that people of normal height don't have.
And once again you are talking about nba people and men like Maher who are all 6‘5+
So even if your theory is legit it still doesn’t make 5‘9 the ideal height. It would make 6‘2 the ideal height.
People at 6‘-6‘3 have the same faces shorter people have. And if you say that’s wrong explain why model agencies have height requirements. By your logic that wouldn’t make sense since most good looking people are shorter.

Actually most good looking people I know (celebrities as well as people irl are all above 5‘9 tall)

• +1
Reactions: ALP and exeight
I bet Maher is crying rn about his mogger bones and 7+ PSL face jfl

And once again you are talking about nba people and men like Maher who are all 6‘5+
So even if your theory is legit it still doesn’t make 5‘9 the ideal height. It would make 6‘2 the ideal height.
People at 6‘-6‘3 have the same faces shorter people have. And if you say that’s wrong explain why model agencies have height requirements. By your logic that wouldn’t make sense since most good looking people are shorter.

Actually most good looking people I know (celebrities as well as people irl are all above 5‘9 tall)
Again, he lucked out that his HGH-induced hyperplasia caused his massive bones to harmonize. 99.9% of tall people don't have that, Dolph Lundgren included.

They have height requirements for runway standards. They also need girls to be like 5'10" to model when tall girls are obviously not more attractive than shorter ones. Same theory actually applies. Tall girls usually have disgusting bodies and proportions just by virtue of being tall. Obviously there's that 1/1,000,000 girl who doesn't have that issue but that's not a fair comparison.

They're only above 5'9" because they fraud. Every chad I know is 5'7"-6' max.

They're only above 5'9" because they fraud. Every chad I know is 5'7"-6' max.
Cavill, Gandy, Chico, Drago, Hexum, Josh Holloway, Liam and Chris hemsworth are just some of the best looking men and they all are above 6‘ tall

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Looks234 and Deleted member 14160