How good is my palate?

driesh456

driesh456

Iron
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Posts
92
Reputation
42
Image 2026 09 29 at 194754
Image 2026 09 29 at 194744

Got this cast from my orthodontist. What do you guys think? How does my palate look in terms of width, arch shape, symmetry, and overall development? Any obvious issues or things I should be aware of?​

 
Image 2026 09 29 at 194754
Image 2026 09 29 at 194744

Got this cast from my orthodontist. What do you guys think? How does my palate look in terms of width, arch shape, symmetry, and overall development? Any obvious issues or things I should be aware of?​

Looks a bit narrow imo
 

Similar threads

boberto925925
Replies
2
Views
22
Aparthnz
Aparthnz
Αlchemy
Replies
6
Views
58
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
ChangPilled_
Replies
10
Views
93
ImogUto0blivion
ImogUto0blivion
I
Replies
9
Views
134
scissorsinmyneck
scissorsinmyneck
S
Replies
26
Views
158
mihasigmaslon
mihasigmaslon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top